PDA

View Full Version : Crem crawl or Upscale save?

Holicaholic
03-16-2012, 06:15 AM
Just wondering people's opinion. I'm at the point that I can either save through my Italian Restaurant upgrade and conceivably have enough for an upscale club at the end, or I can make a Crematorium right now and probably have enough for the upscale when it's completed. I realize after typing this that I pretty much know what I'm going to do, but I'd still like other people's opinions.

Steve0
03-16-2012, 07:08 AM
I just did both crematoriums and started the build on the upscale. The upscale is 12 hours vs crematorium is 120. Its a good reason to save

Holicaholic
03-16-2012, 07:18 AM
Well, I don't have enough for an upscale right now, so my thinking is that I build a crem, save while it's building, build an upscale, repeat.

Holicaholic
03-16-2012, 07:18 AM
And by thinking I mean I started my crem before anyone replied on here

>_>

Tramp Stamp
03-16-2012, 10:37 AM
2x Crematoriums along with level 9-10 Italian Restaurant coincided in my game. The savings allowed me to build 2x Underbosses, 2x Upscales, and upgrade a Movie Theater to level 7 in an almost unbroken chain. I had to wait 12 hours or something to start building the second Upscale.

dudeman
03-16-2012, 10:42 AM
I did the crawl and was instantly able to afford both upscales and some Loft and MT upgrades.

Going with the smaller price tag and longer build time is the way to go. Doing the quicker, more costly build first will leave you scrounging for cash and wasting time unless you already have a good looking bank account.

Steve0
03-16-2012, 10:44 AM
The way thing are going i am going to semi-camp. hopefully things will settle down after the event.