PDA

View Full Version : Be glad when I drop off someone's list

JAFO
03-16-2012, 06:12 AM
3 or 4 days ago I was having major crashing issues with MW and couldn't even vault my money. When I finally got on long enough, one guy had gotten me to the tune of 70k. I went to his base and did a couple raids and got a little of my money back so I know that's why he sees me. But now he comes after me every few hours even though I have built up my forces to use up unvaulted funds and doesn't even beat me in the attacks. It keeps saying I won but every few hours the same guy pops up attacking me.

Just be glad when his list finally clears me off it, must not get many messages to let it cycle out on him.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent.

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Post some casual nice messages on his board complimenting his massive force or impressive base then post your ID number with an ally request. Even if he doesn't accept, you can slowly move your name off his attack radar.

Most people just come back over and over when you revenge on them and then they take it personal - especially if theirs stats totally own you.

JAFO
03-16-2012, 06:27 AM
Post some casual nice messages on his board complimenting his massive force or impressive base then post your ID number with an ally request. Even if he doesn't accept, you can slowly move your name off his attack radar.

Most people just come back over and over when you revenge on them and then they take it personal - especially if theirs stats totally own you.
Yeah, that's what I figured. That's why I stopped after the first couple of attacks within a very small period of time. Just hoped I would have dropped by now.

For some reason I have trouble getting to message people. I think I am missing some step but I only seem to be able to attack or raid and then I can get in to message and I don't want to do that to this guy and get him started again.

JohnnyR
03-16-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeah, that's what I figured. That's why I stopped after the first couple of attacks within a very small period of time. Just hoped I would have dropped by now.

For some reason I have trouble getting to message people. I think I am missing some step but I only seem to be able to attack or raid and then I can get in to message and I don't want to do that to this guy and get him started again.

Hit the "raid" option from the news feed, that'll take you to his base. Then go to his profile and hit the comment tab. You should be able to find wherento post message from there.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I have no idea why people still attack even when they know they can't win. I had this girl attack and raid me like 5 times, and of course she lost but was still determined to try...She was a free player, don't know what made her think she could win. :rolleyes:

JAFO
03-16-2012, 11:25 AM
I think he thinks he can get another 70k from me. It was a good chunk of change and frustrating because the game kept crashing out on me, but I don't hold that against him. He was playing the game, not his fault I couldn't hang on to my money.

I'm mostly a free player, don't buy gold or anything, but I still try to get the highest rated units that I can. It doesn't totally protect me, but it dries up money from getting taken and that is the main thing.