PDA

View Full Version : Dear fellow comrades... New mission

Dreno33
03-16-2012, 01:28 AM
I have just downloaded MW and right after the tutorial started building up my econ. still lvl 2 lol. but I plan on definitely increasing my income per hour to around 50k before progressing to lvl 3 etc. any tips on what to upgrade first?
i have JUST started and have built:

2 supply depots lvl 2
2 armories lvl 2
2 oil derricks lvl 1
1 storage silo lvl 1

what is the wisest investment?

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 01:39 AM
storage silo has big payouts. I know it's tempting to upgrade the one that pays every 5 mins - but even at level 6 it's only $122.00. Trust me when I tell you that you won't be logging in every 5 minutes to collect $122 - BUT - you will go do missions, go attack, and come back & collect in 30 minutes for much bigger amounts.

EDIT: Oops - it's $1440 at level 6. I was thinking of my laundry mat in CC. Sorry - playing both games simultaneously.

Still think the Silo is better in the long run. If you're going to camp for 3 or 4 hours to collect every 5 minutes - then sure, do the Supply Depots 1st to build up cash to actually upgrade the silos.

Btw - you should ALSO spend every bit of energy in the beginning farming the insurgent leader on the 1st map to get free cash and FREE SOLDIERS. If you do the entire camp 5 times - the cash payout will be a little more. Then when you unlock the Docks mission, move to that spot, farm the FREE Amphibious Trooper (AT's) given out 100% of the time by killing the Amphibious Squad Leader. Same thing applies about doing the entire mission 5 times after a while to get even more cash. It's basically a way to get free cash and a free army! Plus when the AT's & Dersert Leaders die in battle, it won't make you feel the loss since they were free loots to begin with.

Sepi
03-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Hi and welcome to the game! As well as in Crime City, the question is how often you plan to check in and collect your buildings.

But in short breakdown in my opinion, you should level up first your Supply Depots. They generate 3000 $ per 5 min. at level 10, and in lower levels 3K is quite big money. Supply Depots ROI is also very good.

You should prefer Storage Silos over Armories, as level 10 Armory generates 12K per half hour and Strage Silo 27K per hour - thatīs 3K more per hour.

I have only level 4 Oil Derricks at the moment, mayby some wiser can continue from here? :)

Dreno33
03-16-2012, 01:52 AM
storage silo has big payouts. I know it's tempting to upgrade the one that pays every 5 mins - but even at level 6 it's only $122.00. Trust me when I tell you that you won't be logging in every 5 minutes to collect $122 - BUT - you will go do missions, go attack, and come back & collect in 30 minutes for much bigger amounts.

at lvl 2 its 200 every 5 minutes. update in game?

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Go back and re-read my earlier post - I made a big edit on it.

stricker
03-16-2012, 09:52 AM
at lvl 2 its 200 every 5 minutes. update in game?
Yes, lvl 2 on silo is 200/5 min.
Latest MW is v.1.5

Tramp Stamp (TS) maintained a spreadsheet prior to retirement:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudG1NaFdaQUp5QlowT0RqS1Z2bll6Z UE&hl=en_US#gid=4

I'm not sure if ownership has been transferred to anyone since TS retired. It still gets screwed up by idiots now and again, but someone has been repairing it somewhat regularly.

Also, here is a link to PVE loot farming spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmpuGUCgtVUFdEdIcnVRSC1rUGJxZmtQLWp4dUF2M Xc#gid=0

These spreadsheets are invaluable to a serious player. Happy Hunting, stricker

Dreno33
03-16-2012, 11:10 AM

EDIT: Oops - it's $1440 at level 6. I was thinking of my laundry mat in CC. Sorry - playing both games simultaneously.

Still think the Silo is better in the long run. If you're going to camp for 3 or 4 hours to collect every 5 minutes - then sure, do the Supply Depots 1st to build up cash to actually upgrade the silos.

Btw - you should ALSO spend every bit of energy in the beginning farming the insurgent leader on the 1st map to get free cash and FREE SOLDIERS. If you do the entire camp 5 times - the cash payout will be a little more. Then when you unlock the Docks mission, move to that spot, farm the FREE Amphibious Trooper (AT's) given out 100% of the time by killing the Amphibious Squad Leader. Same thing applies about doing the entire mission 5 times after a while to get even more cash. It's basically a way to get free cash and a free army! Plus when the AT's & Dersert Leaders die in battle, it won't make you feel the loss since they were free loots to begin with.

i figured that bc i was like wait... this guy plays CC i bet. haha. anyways, thanks for the tips!!!

how fast do u lvl though when farming your advice given?? I have 20k $/hr as of now at lvl 2 (19exp) and am going to increase everything to ten before moving on in levels. I figured start with good income, upgrade the available unit buildings to max, then buy max defenders and attackers before moving to lvl 3. I want to keep my win/loss ratio over 90% at all times. I don't mind the time it takes, it'll all pay off. So thank you, I will definitely have to maneuver back to this thread when I am ready to level(:

Strategy sound sufficient?