PDA

View Full Version : Dear fellow comrades... New mission

Dreno33
03-16-2012, 01:19 AM
I have just downloaded MW and right after the tutorial started building up my econ. still lvl 2 lol. but I plan on definitely increasing my income per hour to around 15k before progressing to lvl 3 etc. any tips on what to upgrade first?

still don't know the MW community lol so I'm asking y'all

Klax
03-16-2012, 05:43 AM
In all honesty MW is pretty boring.

Holicaholic
03-16-2012, 06:06 AM
....isn't there a MW board?

Walter
03-16-2012, 08:42 AM
There is a forum, but it's somewhat dead over there...

I must say though, I really like MW's current lockbox event. It's difficult to get Titanium, but I am consistently getting really good units from it, especially because they are useful at my level and significantly improve my stats. CC should take notice

Burn
03-16-2012, 08:54 AM
Played MW briefly to get the prize gun a while back. It sucked balls.

I'm a gangsta, I ain't no soldier.

Dillinja
03-16-2012, 09:02 AM
I play both games and MW is a lot more of a challenge especially if you are a free player.
In CC, you're only up against the 'gold players' in MW it's a lot harder as you also lose units when you attack someone else regardless of how weak/strong they are. MW is more tactical.

Giedrius
03-16-2012, 09:05 AM
I played MW few months ago and got bored... Few tips don't stay on low level I leveled up to L 60 or so just by doing missions. In MW missions pays out well I always had cash for extensions, builds, upgrades and mission buy ins. If you don't level because you afraid of being attacked- don't, just don't get new mafia. I had only few mafia and nobody attacked me for months.

madawgg
03-16-2012, 09:14 AM
I thought we all played just for the dessert gun lol. CC already takes a lot of time, can't afford to waste time on a second game...

Tramp Stamp
03-16-2012, 10:25 AM
MW is even more messed up than Crime City. The nerfs are even more extreme (which include gold units), but there's not as much noise because no one really cares and the remaining players continue out of habit.