PDA

View Full Version : Canada should be a choice

Azrel9
03-15-2012, 08:29 PM
Yo make Canada a country! Our army is smaller but it's still badass! It's ability should be to generate valor as well as income

War Priest
03-15-2012, 08:30 PM
This has already been discussed before, but it didn't make the cut.

Mcdoc
03-15-2012, 09:55 PM
Is Canada a country? Oh - I thought it was just a Colony of Britian still that was just a good source of funny people like Jim Carey and actors like Keyano Reeves (sp) - LoLoLoLoLoLoL

Of course they didn't cover "Canadian History" in school so South Park was really the most I ever cared to hear about it :)

I'm just taking a poke at ya - Eh :)

BrodawgCanada
03-16-2012, 03:38 AM
Lol funny mcdoc hahaha, as a fellow Canadian I think Canada should be on there as well!!! Go Canada eh!!

Aidan
03-16-2012, 05:27 AM
I thnk if they wanna add another country, it shud be japan with the bonus of 10% add to the valors units since honor is a big thing fr the japanese.

No offence to the canadian, bt japan hv more unique characteristic,imo. N no, i'm nt japanese. Lol

Tanner
03-16-2012, 08:28 AM
Is Canada a country? Oh - I thought it was just a Colony of Britian still that was just a good source of funny people like Jim Carey and actors like Keyano Reeves (sp) - LoLoLoLoLoLoL

Of course they didn't cover "Canadian History" in school so South Park was really the most I ever cared to hear about it :)

I'm just taking a poke at ya - Eh :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahah! Canada! LOL!!!!!

Wouldn't their "bonus" be that their money was worth 1/2 what the other currencies were? :)

bawahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

General Principle
03-16-2012, 11:52 AM
Canada is there, right behind the U.S. flag. That's why you didn't notice it.

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 01:50 PM
They could have:

Mounties for Infantry
Snow Mobiles for Ground
Barges for Sea
& Prop planes for Air units.

Agent Orange
03-16-2012, 01:57 PM
I thnk if they wanna add another country, it shud be japan with the bonus of 10% add to the valors units since honor is a big thing fr the japanese.

No offence to the canadian, bt japan hv more unique characteristic,imo. N no, i'm nt japanese. Lol

But you won't be allowed to build nuke plants.....

What?
03-16-2012, 03:49 PM
I think a country with a 10% boost in economy from money generating buildings would be a good addition. I don't know about Canada, maybe Japan would be a better country for this boost.

Mcdoc
03-16-2012, 07:36 PM
I think a country with a 10% boost in economy from money generating buildings would be a good addition. I don't know about Canada, maybe Japan would be a better country for this boost.

That would be Switzerland :)

Golden Pocket Knife that they could spoon you with :)

stricker
03-16-2012, 07:49 PM
That would be Switzerland :)

Golden Pocket Knife that they could spoon you with :)

lol... You might be on to something there, McDoc. Although, players under the flag of Switzerland would not ever be allowed to attack other players.

JohnnyR
03-16-2012, 08:01 PM
lol... You might be on to something there, McDoc. Although, players under the flag of Switzerland would not ever be allowed to attack other players.

Instead of having to attack and raiding others for cash, they should have multiple vaults storing other peoples left over cash and ill gotten gains, heheh.

overkill 280
03-17-2012, 11:31 PM
Yeah being from Canada, I was disappointed not to see it as an option.

Shawshank
03-18-2012, 01:07 AM
Canada is baddass. It should definately be a choice.

Mcdoc
03-18-2012, 09:26 AM
Canada is baddass. It should definately be a choice.

Actually, Canada IS Badass - If you're from Ethiopia :) LoLoLoLoL

el_gringo
03-20-2012, 04:00 PM
Canadas 'bonus' could be submarines that don't work, aye? :)

War Priest
03-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Canadas 'bonus' could be submarines that don't work, aye? :)

No that's the UK. Sea Power.