PDA

View Full Version : How to invest my RP

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 07:58 PM
Hi All,

Wonder if you could share some of your insights on how to invest my RP.

Sitting at lvl 113, about to move to 114

Have saved up 14327 RP, just as an excecise to see how many I would gain in a week. Been doing that the last few weeks and then end of the week spending them. Now wondering what I should be investing them in since the removal of the M4A1

At present also wondering if I should keep saving them for the exelros since not losing many fights or attacks except to really high stats players.
Robberies can depend, but most robberies you can be pretty much successful anyway against players with higher stats

On Thug Life Round 144
My stats

Att: 20957
Def: 22680

Sawn off shotgun: x72
RPG: x14
NVB: x112
FCG: x8
CW: x87
Yamahas: x106
Exeleros: x7

M4A1: x152

Gattling towers: around 38 mostly lvl 1 but in process of upgrading to lvl2(which have around 6)

Thanks in advance
Steve

xclusiv
03-15-2012, 08:07 PM
just invest in the high rp items chain whips, excelro fcg rpg.

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Cool thanks for that, was thinking along the same lines but was unsure about the FCG and RPG even though I see what few I have at the top of list of weapons used when I rob/attack someone

Bruiser
03-15-2012, 09:01 PM
CW's first, move on to NVB's i avoid FCG's like the plague and utilise the DD's for vehicles. As for the non M4A1 i would consider Sawn Off for the attack stats BUT if your planning on playing for a while save for the RPG's. I have mentioned this strategy on numerous posts and i stand by it.

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 09:10 PM
Thanks Bruiser

Think the DD are not touchable for a while since it will take me a while to save that sort of money to open them up, currently just under 30k/h.
Also still wondering if I want to invest in the DD since the recent turn of events

Swifty
03-15-2012, 09:15 PM
@slackerboy

it looks like you are doing pretty well, certainly better than I was at that level

Bruiser
03-15-2012, 09:20 PM
Thanks Bruiser

Think the DD are not touchable for a while since it will take me a while to save that sort of money to open them up, currently just under 30k/h.
Also still wondering if I want to invest in the DD since the recent turn of events

Heres my take on what could happen with the DD's

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21913-Another-Double-Decker-Thread-%28Give-your-insight%29/page2

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 09:34 PM
@Swifty, thanks pm ur code so I can add u. Was playing a good att/def before found the forum. The forum enlighted me a lot as what to focus on ie collecton agencies, lofts and of course laundromats(would never have dream of robbing them before as just seemed so petty no xp/rp value is outstanding esp as you take longer to lvl up).

@Brusier, agreed. Might take me a few weeks to get the buy in.
My dilemma is to put my economy on hold even though the last month I have just about double my hourly rate. Thank you TS and everyone on the forums who has contributed to the information you have provided, without it well would still be scrimping and saving for a flower shop :)
Or do say bugger it and go it in the hope they may last long enough to make some useful impact to my stats.

erik
03-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Go to 300 CW and then evaluate where you are at.

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Cheers Eric, much appreciated

@Brusier, think the latest post from Funzio has made my decision for me :(

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Actually maybe I posted in haste.

The buy in for Sue is only 1.3 million but the effort is much greater.

Sue Pine 7x343 $100100-122150 133 exp 135xUzi ($6700) 104xGas Mask ($4000) $1,320,500

So much if I want to lvl up slowly still but at least I have much cheaper option

Steve0
03-15-2012, 11:00 PM
I am up to 77 CW seams to be the best for me, I am kinda like leveling slow, i wish fighting experiance would be so high.

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 11:05 PM
Yeah agreed, sometimes when I fight someone and get high XP but low RP, it hurts.
Would like that when you made an attack low XP with variable RP, as in early levels it was great to lvl up fast. At higher levels you are wanting to slow down.
The bonus of Thug Life is great but I am wanting to lvl slowly as bit apprehensive when the floodgates open to all the other high level players with a/t on the region of 50k.
I will go from looking at mostly green in empire news to mostly red :(

Steve0
03-15-2012, 11:09 PM
I am in the middle 16k A 16k D. I get knocked around a little, started farming late and leveling to fast.

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 11:17 PM
yep agreed about the farming. Shame to see it go but I was lucky and managed to scrap a few. On the other hand actually quite happy about the decision as it was exciting as watching paint dry.
Just fortunate not to have ploughed 17m for the latest episode.

I went for a few weeks just hitting laundromats and collection agencies and when I was lucky the odd loft(dam do people collect the babies on time, dam you all :D)

Actually very surprising how many RP's can you can build up and not lvl up every other day. Think one week it took around 7 days to move up a lvl.
Some people do get very upset though as the rivals list is not very big and you seem to hit the same people over and over and over and over. To the point you actually feel bad and start to look for people you do no recognize.