PDA

View Full Version : Another Double Decker Thread (Give your insight)

clo
03-15-2012, 06:02 PM
So it took me quite a while to accumulate 17 mil. For me to completely dump it on Leila, I just wanna be sure that the drop rate won't jump around like the M4A1 (shooting range to Nadya to range again). I know that no one has this answer but I'm looking for your speculation. Is the drop rate pretty consistent? Would you recommend farming Leila?

kinghansen
03-15-2012, 06:10 PM
Regardless of the drop rate, I would recommend farming them as much as possible. Unfortunetly, I dont have any speculation on the drop rate as I cannot farm them myself due to my low level. I would be surprised if Funzio doesn't decide to nerf them in the near future. So you may aswell take advantage of another OP piece of equipment and get as many of them as you can before they're gone. If I was a high enough level, I would be farming them right now.

Tren
03-15-2012, 06:29 PM
If you are looking for a guarantee that the stats or drop rate will not change, you wont find it. As a matter of fact, seeing what has happened to the M4, its almost inevitable...

Swifty
03-15-2012, 06:35 PM
I am farming Leila in the Red Light District even as we speak. The drop rate is supposed to be about 1 in 4, for me it is a little less, for others it is a little more, it probably all averages out.

As I see it, the Double Decker situation and the M4A1 situation are the same. Well, if you discount The Typo Defense. Some people think that the %15 million+ buy-in somehow insulates them from the nerf bat, but I do not see it that way. The Funzio developers did not intend for us to farm double deckers. It is only a matter of time before they do something about it.

kinghansen
03-15-2012, 06:42 PM
I am farming Leila in the Red Light District even as we speak. The drop rate is supposed to be about 1 in 4, for me it is a little less, for others it is a little more, it probably all averages out.

As I see it, the Double Decker situation and the M4A1 situation are the same. Well, if you discount The Typo Defense. Some people think that the %15 million+ buy-in somehow insulates them from the nerf bat, but I do not see it that way. The Funzio developers did not intend for us to farm double deckers. It is only a matter of time before they do something about it.

Interesting how you jump all over threads shouting for Funzio to nerf DD's but you farm them yourself. Obviously you're just looking for another unfair leg up on other players, unless of course you were being facetious about the nerfing.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Well, they can nerf mine by changing the stats. How would that give me a leg up?

epicrecipe
03-15-2012, 06:52 PM
@clo - Funzio presently discourages farming. You can expect that they probably will nerf the DD locations.

I sincerely hope not. The DD is a reasonable vehicle for the effort, I plan to farm it as soon as I can. This game is sorely lacking good vehicles; it has too many similar items.

deuces
03-15-2012, 07:28 PM

says who? no reason to try to panic everyone swifty, tho you do seem to enjoy that part of the forum :)

Swifty
03-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Do Not Panic.

deuces
03-15-2012, 07:49 PM
says who??? or just speculation?

Bruiser
03-15-2012, 09:09 PM
Considering the buy in at 15mill and the DD is valued at 23mil there shouldnt be a second thought. Leila is the best place to hit and the drop rate fluctuates but generally 1 in 4 which is pretty reasonable. We can't predict what Funzio will do considering they were coy about it when i challenged CJ to give the forum a guarantee that it wold not be nerfed. In saying that though the DD is not game changing as there are better vehicles out there just not as easy to obtain. What i would say is that the drop rate will be reduced. Stick with the cash saving and get to Leila quickly and enjoy the fruits of your labor until something happens and again that is out of our control so focus on what you can do instead.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 09:19 PM
+1 Bruiser

He offers good advice.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 10:32 PM
Well, I was wrong about them nerfing the DD attack/defense.

Hay, I am wrong once in a while.

jlhy
03-15-2012, 10:42 PM
So it took me quite a while to accumulate 17 mil. For me to completely dump it on Leila, I just wanna be sure that the drop rate won't jump around like the M4A1 (shooting range to Nadya to range again). I know that no one has this answer but I'm looking for your speculation. Is the drop rate pretty consistent? Would you recommend farming Leila?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21925-INVESTIGATION-UPDATE!

Hope you didn't invest into leila.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 10:43 PM
@deuces

Hay, I was wrong. I admit it.

deuces
03-15-2012, 10:45 PM
@deuces

Hay, I was wrong. I admit it.

no worries, just trying to look out for the little guy. you have 873 posts, so people who have very few or are strictly lurkers will take what you say as truth. I dont have issue with screwing with people tho, so it wasnt a big deal :p

Steve0
03-15-2012, 10:47 PM
Looks like this game is going to be about maximizing stamina and respect points. I for see a lot of LM and collection agency looting.

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 10:50 PM
Agreed, so build 2 Collection agencies for me to rob. Surprising how little of them are out there once you start looting them.

Steve0
03-15-2012, 10:52 PM
I have two, just got to get to them be for i do.

slackerboy
03-15-2012, 10:56 PM
:D

Well I would avoid you as I am also called steve and do not attack or rob you guys with the same name.

mongorie
03-15-2012, 11:21 PM
This is so like Funzio saying "you dont buy gold weapons? i'm going to kick you in your face x2"
Apart from farming crap with our energy, what the hell are we supposed to be using it on? Those 15, 16 hit bosses drop crap all time
Wonder what they are going to nerf next

Tramp Stamp
03-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Wonder what they are going to nerf next

Modern Warfare Vest. It's basically the only thing left. UH OH DID I JUST SAY THAT?????

G Wiz
03-16-2012, 12:06 AM
If they are gonna nerf everything, we need more respect items.