PDA

View Full Version : NEW to game, advice needed! (plays crime city)

Dreno33
03-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Hello, I am an active forum poster for crime city which I am currently addicted to.(: I was thinking about downloading this game as well and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on me on the best way to get started!

I am an economics thinker in crime city and love to build that up. So I only want to focus on the worthy defense items and building up my economy first. Can you guys chip in a bit of advice for this newbie here?(: What buildings to invest in? Defense buildings? Items? etc.

ANY and ALL advice will be most valued!! THANKS GUYS! looking forward to playing!!!!

stricker
03-15-2012, 05:04 PM
Hello, I am an active forum poster for crime city which I am currently addicted to.(: I was thinking about downloading this game as well and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on me on the best way to get started!

I am an economics thinker in crime city and love to build that up. So I only want to focus on the worthy defense items and building up my economy first. Can you guys chip in a bit of advice for this newbie here?(: What buildings to invest in? Defense buildings? Items? etc.

ANY and ALL advice will be most valued!! THANKS GUYS! looking forward to playing!!!!

Hey Dreno33 and welcome to MW forum, There is a lot of very good advice and helpful addicts here. You might want to start out with JohnnyR's thread: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21637-General-Tips-for-n00-(read-first-post)

I'm more of a joker around here but I've learned a lot from most of these guys/gals here.

Happy Hunting, stricker