PDA

View Full Version : We know your in there!!

Al boss
03-15-2012, 03:56 PM
We know that you read every post, every suggestion, every rant and every add me thread.
You see that some of the most valuable forum members are leaving, there is spam, chaos and arguments everywhere on the forum yet you say you employ people to look after it. Everyone is sick and tired of your bull**** funzio, we understand youre a business and need to make money, but in the state this game is in Im questioning not only the longevity of gold buying but also general play time.

What are you doing in that little headquarters funded by out splurges on a virtual game, are you giving back, **** no your just looking for more ways to suck the money out of us, rather than creating a good game and forum atmosphere to make people want to buy gold!!!!

Edit: Fell free to delete lock or whatever this thread, but it wont solve the major issue that this game is on a downards spiral to absolute ****...

Euchred
03-15-2012, 04:12 PM
i feel myself starting to agree with posts like this and i don't like it.

But I mean you could kinda see it coming the fact that you can buy a single item that costs 65$ in real money should be an idicator of greed.