PDA

View Full Version : But seriously, I can't find any Safes....

Holicaholic
03-15-2012, 05:58 AM
As the title indicates I can't find any more safes. I have had the same ones in my inventory since yesterday even though I've been doing PvP and PvE. I have one left and, obviously, once that one is open I won't be able to proceed until I replenish my stock. So anyone know where a good farming place is? Also, anyone notice the drop rate for them being lower than the lock boxes?

Swifty
03-15-2012, 06:07 AM
For me, both drop rate and open rate are lower in this event.

I got a couple from Leila in the Red Light District (I was farming double deckers).

I got more stealing them from other people.

Xira
03-15-2012, 06:09 AM
I have got a lot in PVP attacking. Remember they need to have them in their inventory... Focus on people who have collected recently as chances are they burned energy and may have a couple. As time progresses they will become more frequent.

I already have 20 in inventory and 8 gems. Leila is my farm and I have got some from her as well.

Bruce_law
03-15-2012, 09:46 AM
for me is the opposite, i have alot of safe walls(30).

But i cant even open them.

You dont know the frustration of having alot of safe walls and cannot even open it.

Klax
03-15-2012, 10:06 AM
I get a decent amount from the boardwalk. Haven't gotten much from pvp.

erik
03-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Just keep expending your energy. You'll get them.

I have gotten 16 from Leila/farming and 31 from attacking. If you don't get one in 6 tries from someone, maybe look for a new target instead of dumping all 10 stamina.

Robbery % seems to be lower than the last event. I have received 0 fro robbing thus far.

Joe Brown1
03-15-2012, 10:26 AM
I hit the Teahouse in Chinatown out of boredom to try and get some Police Trucks and got a bunch of safes

beaux
03-15-2012, 10:36 AM
Try Tito Ricci at Packerd Heights. Gotten some there

dudeman
03-15-2012, 10:44 AM
I have 30ish wall safes, mostly because they aren't opening. I get wall safes pretty evenly from PvP, robberies, and Leila. If I had to say which has yielded better results I would guess PvP, followed by robberies. Leila didn't drop any for me until yestrday afternoon I think.

I have only lost one safe so far from being attacked.

Nicholost
03-15-2012, 10:48 AM
I hit the Teahouse in Chinatown out of boredom to try and get some Police Trucks and got a bunch of safes

This has worked well for me as well. I'm sitting at 13 with maybe 5 coming from PvP.

madawgg
03-15-2012, 10:50 AM
hmmm i have 53...i swear i didnt do anything unusual...and so far only two failed attempts...

Steve0
03-15-2012, 11:28 AM
None from PVP but 3 from robbing. and abunch from Chinatown and Pier 13 almost every hit, I have 5 right now i will only get thim if i need them no since on waisting energy for me.

Thinks
03-15-2012, 11:49 AM
I have a bunch you can have, I don't mind sharing... seeing as they were probably someone elses at some point. Just come to my hood and give me a good beat down, I'm sure you'll be able to shake a few free.