PDA

View Full Version : Can i MAKE two accounts on one device?

Dreno33
03-15-2012, 02:05 AM
IDK if i can MAKE two accounts on one device or do i need to use some other itouch/iphone/ipad to make an account and transfer back and forth to both. anyone shed some light on this plz?

Bruiser
03-15-2012, 02:11 AM
Short answer is now you can't have 2 accounts on one device. You can have 2 iphones/ipods/ipads etc and transfer the game (singular) between them. Once you transfer the second phone is wiped so to speak and you have to go through the tutorial each time you wish to use the device. There are plenty of old posts on this subject for further reading

jaywalker
03-15-2012, 09:46 AM
I do believe you can have two on ipad, but I don't own one so not 100% sure. But you have the "normal" crime city and the HD version...

Swearengen
03-15-2012, 11:39 AM
I don't think you can as it requires a device specific code for each account. You can only transfer acts between devices...

QueenPin
03-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Swearengen has the right of it. You can only have one account per device. iPads have two app versions, CCUniversial and CCHD, but they open to the same game account.

Vile Lynn
03-15-2012, 01:09 PM
I can say from experience: you cannot have two different accounts on the iPad with any & all versions.

Synergy
03-15-2012, 05:22 PM
Theoretically you could play two accounts on the same device if you're jailbroken. There's some things you would need to do, but it's definitely possible.

Reichertc2011
03-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Theoretically you could play two accounts on the same device if you're jailbroken. There's some things you would need to do, but it's definitely possible.
Yup ur right👍. Sshhh....

2Legit
03-15-2012, 09:07 PM
IDK if i can MAKE two accounts on one device or do i need to use some other itouch/iphone/ipad to make an account and transfer back and forth to both. anyone shed some light on this plz?

Yes, you can!

Yes, you can!

Yes, you can!

And finally..................................Yes, you can!

count blackula
11-18-2013, 07:07 PM
I know how to create and play multiple accounts on one device. Its so simple my 8 year old daughter can do it..... no jail broken or root required either.

Sofa KING Good
11-21-2013, 11:41 AM
i know how to create and play multiple accounts on one device. Its so simple my 8 year old daughter can do it..... No jail broken or root required either.

how do you do it then?

Touch Down
11-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Why bother. One account should be more than enough to keep you occupied.

Darwin
11-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Why bother. One account should be more than enough to keep you occupied.

If someone wanted two, it's their prerogative. Your flip response doesn't actually help people who are interested in reading the answer.

cyko
11-21-2013, 04:06 PM
If someone wanted two, it's their prerogative. Your flip response doesn't actually help people who are interested in reading the answer.

Your first post is trolling a troll. good job

Aichi
02-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi. I would like to know the answer. It isn't that I need two accounts. My smart phone was damaged and instead of replacing it my husband decided to downgrade his phone and I transferred my phone # to what use to be "his" device.

So now I am having to play "his" crime city and not my own. My account is our syndicate leader and I can't get anything done without being on my own game account. I can't transfer from one device to another because mine no longer works and his downgrade doesn't support the game.

What do I do?

StickyNick
02-07-2014, 07:48 AM
Question...what if you downloaded the game on your device through the app store AND through the apk sideloader? Or would they both just read the same code on the device?

ploop
02-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Hi. I would like to know the answer. It isn't that I need two accounts. My smart phone was damaged and instead of replacing it my husband decided to downgrade his phone and I transferred my phone # to what use to be "his" device.

So now I am having to play "his" crime city and not my own. My account is our syndicate leader and I can't get anything done without being on my own game account. I can't transfer from one device to another because mine no longer works and his downgrade doesn't support the game.

What do I do?

send support a ticket ingame with your 9 digit code, level and name of your character

Question...what if you downloaded the game on your device through the app store AND through the apk sideloader? Or would they both just read the same code on the device?

same............

CCKallDAY
02-07-2014, 02:39 PM
I know how to create and play multiple accounts on one device. Its so simple my 8 year old daughter can do it..... no jail broken or root required either.you seem so smart, but you don't know how to read dates.