PDA

View Full Version : Funzio why do you delete threads that you dont like?

Behzat
03-14-2012, 10:54 PM
This is a serious problem you delete things that you dont like but you cant change the truth.Many players didnt like your decision about M4A1 s.When we say that you delete them.i cant understand why you dont discuss instead of deleting forums?!We pay for this game this makes us customer so you have to listen to us you have to listen our problems and try to solve them instead of deleting them!if this is your Kingdom tell us so we can make decisions but we want Democracy....Are we swearing?Saying rude things?No we are just writing our opinions so why do you delete them?

G Wiz
03-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Not to shoot you down at all, but they were trying to monitor the threads about the recent m4a1 fiasco by containing it to one main stickied thread at the top of the general sub forum.

But who knows...A developer said that...

Behzat
03-14-2012, 11:10 PM
G Wiz some of my comments are removed from the existing forums also.i didnt say something bad or rude i just explained my feelings but they are removed also.They remove threads and some comments they dont like.Now i really wonder is this wrong?i dont say rude things or something but they can erase this too.

G Wiz
03-14-2012, 11:21 PM
Its a place of uncertainty, so I don't know what to say

CJ54
03-14-2012, 11:37 PM
If it makes you feel better, we're not deleting this one. Please don't make new threads to discuss moderator actions, though, that's right in the policies.