PDA

View Full Version : Do you censor your wall?

helpme
03-14-2012, 07:14 PM
The fun part of CC for me is to read other people walls. That's what I noticed:
1. People with no posts at all. They seem to delete all posts immediately. Prime example ICEMAN
2. People who leave all messages on their wall - even those threatening them, harassing them, accusing them of robbing/attacking rivals 30 lvls below them. Even leave all the spam of other players on there. MANY PLAYERS
3. Same as 2 but they delete the hat messages. MOST PLAYERS
4. People who censor their walls. They delete messages they don't like but leave the others. Prime example PAYAM
5. People who only leave messages to imply that they are friends with the +100k club like " You are my favorite German (Xenoke), PAYAMS messages that he is your protector if u are attacked by HL players etc,,,,
The nice thing about CC is that its an international play and because of the time zones you are still able to read messages that you were not to supposed to. That's why I came up with these characters.
Question to the forum: Which group do u belong to and if I am am wrong what other group do you belong too?

fuzzy
03-14-2012, 07:17 PM
delete all posts immediately

Know one ever post anything on my wall except add me.

I don't add untill I can find there a / d

Euchred
03-14-2012, 07:40 PM
I leave everything except codes. There's some hate but not much a lot of positive stuff :)

I also leave the very first post I ever got to track my days. I got it a week in and it says 198 days ago.

Silverstripe
03-14-2012, 07:56 PM
would be cool to make a post private - so you can hide those messages you still want to keep.

Nicholost
03-14-2012, 08:18 PM
would be cool to make a post private - so you can hide those messages you still want to keep.

Unless you are using the messaging feature for online sex chat, there's no reason to hide messages from the public while keeping them for your own viewing pleasure. They can either be deleted or viewed by all. No need to over complicate this.

Euchred
03-14-2012, 08:24 PM

If it's just for you then take a screenshot and then delete it.

kinghansen
03-14-2012, 08:28 PM
The only thing I have on my wall are posts from myself. I use it as a sort of journal to keep track of accomplishments. Everytime I increase my income per hour by 10k I post it on my wall.

Synergy
03-15-2012, 01:14 AM
I'm not going to lie. I've deleted idiotic posts off my wall in the past, but generally when I have, it's been because the player was simply talking **** that wasn't true, in an attempt to make me look bad. Now if the things he was saying were true, I would simply leave the post. However, it's my wall and I don't want in-game friends getting the wrong idea about me because of some mouthy ass lame. What I don't like is when you're speaking the truth to someone, and generally many other people are doing the same...and they're deleting them all in attempts to make themselves either be more liked, or to hide the truth from other players.

xenoke
03-15-2012, 04:12 PM
The fun part of CC for me is to read other people walls. That's what I noticed:
1. People with no posts at all. They seem to delete all posts immediately. Prime example ICEMAN
2. People who leave all messages on their wall - even those threatening them, harassing them, accusing them of robbing/attacking rivals 30 lvls below them. Even leave all the spam of other players on there. MANY PLAYERS
3. Same as 2 but they delete the hat messages. MOST PLAYERS
4. People who censor their walls. They delete messages they don't like but leave the others. Prime example PAYAM
5. People who only leave messages to imply that they are friends with the +100k club like " You are my favorite German (Xenoke), PAYAMS messages that he is your protector if u are attacked by HL players etc,,,,
The nice thing about CC is that its an international play and because of the time zones you are still able to read messages that you were not to supposed to. That's why I came up with these characters.
Question to the forum: Which group do u belong to and if I am am wrong what other group do you belong too?

I'll Helpyou..The message was 2 Demo and was "How is my favorite German doing ?!" :p

jobadass
03-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Why is anyone concerned with what is on another's wall? I usually delete tips I get from friends, but leave all the hate for all to read.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 05:20 PM
@jobadass

That explains what happened to my comments.

Max Power
03-15-2012, 08:18 PM
I delete em all except the message where I tell people not to post their codes. If I keep em, that message drifts out of sight.

2Legit
03-15-2012, 09:02 PM
sexting is fun ;):D;)