PDA

View Full Version : Nation bonus??

BrodawgCanada
03-14-2012, 06:50 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows what the bonus for each nation is and how it works.....I'm china but am investing in sea, should I switch nations to British??

Mcdoc
03-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Wow. There needs to be a sticky called FNG guide - LoL

Great question - and the answer has been laid out several times already. I'll see if I can link to the answer versus trying to type it on my I-Pad.

JohnnyR
03-14-2012, 06:56 PM
I got a bit of an faq thing going McDoc, FNG Guide would be a great name for it, lol. See if I can finish a bit more tonight.

Mcdoc
03-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Try this thread. There is good reply about the 4th or 5th response down:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?14058-What-are-the-Country-Bonuses&highlight=Nation

elangomatt
03-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I Doubt any kind of sticky guide would do much good. That would assume people actually read notices. Working on an IT helpdesk, I have found that we can put a planned outage notice in big red letters on a website log in page for days before the outage, and people still start calling right after the system goes down to see when it will be fixed. Just to screw with them, I have actually asked a few people to read me back the outage notice under the guise of "making sure the notice is showing up on the website". Really, I just wanted to make them read the freaking outage notice.