PDA

View Full Version : well this sucks

Stucson
03-14-2012, 04:45 PM
Just got attacked and lost 8 supply boxes. Plus all the other units. Yeah I think Im done with MW!!!

Ramshutu
03-14-2012, 05:01 PM
Was that me? I just attacked a bunch of people and got a good run of boxes :)

War Priest
03-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Was that me? I just attacked a bunch of people and got a good run of boxes :)

Could of been me too. There is this one guy I bully for boxes. Seems like everytime I attack him I get a box. :)

Flipmode
03-14-2012, 08:47 PM
So you lost easily replaceable boxes and are ready to quit?

War Priest
03-14-2012, 08:50 PM
So you lost easily replaceable boxes and are ready to quit?

Good point Flip. That's part of the game, Stucson. It's a war game, things like that happen.

vball
03-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I too have been attacking a lot trying to get boxes. It seems to have opened up a lot more in the past day and getting a lot more than previously.

I hope you reconsider and keep playing the game. If you take some steps and look on the threads you will find a great deal of information that can help you as your progress.

Hope it was not me pounding you though. Gulp.

mickymacirl
03-15-2012, 04:48 AM
I've gotten most of my boxes (about 70 in total) from one mission, done 213 times automated. Pretty good drop rate!

Rest have been from pvp, my score is crap though! I need to build up my base considerably, only pulling 44k an hour automated :(

Guess level 56 isn't bad for a 3 week old player......

Aidan
03-15-2012, 04:56 AM
Just got attacked and lost 8 supply boxes. Plus all the other units. Yeah I think Im done with MW!!!

Dude, if somebody attcked me n took 10 or even 30 of my boxes i wud be glad n thankful to him. The boxes r easy to get n i hv too many of them as so mny othr plyrs. With only 2 days left, it's impossible to open them all without spending gold.

Bronco928
03-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Dude, if somebody attcked me n took 10 or even 30 of my boxes i wud be glad n thankful to him.

Come on, really?? Glad & thankful for getting your arse whipped and stripped of your supply boxes! I'd be smoking mad too; Matter fatc, I'd be breaking out the Visa and seeking some serious RETRIBUTION!!

War Priest
03-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Come on, really?? Glad & thankful for getting your arse whipped and stripped of your supply boxes! I'd be smoking mad too; Matter fatc, I'd be breaking out the Visa and seeking some serious RETRIBUTION!!

Oh yeah... :D (Mastercard, for me though)

Aidan
03-15-2012, 04:37 PM

Seriously, i got over 70 boxes n with 1 day to go there is no way i'm gonna be able to open them. If anybody wants it, they cn attck me tho they need to hv over 27k attck at least to try.
U wud seriously be breaking ur visa just bcoz somebody stole ur boxes? Wow, no wonder funzio make millions

War Priest
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM
U wud seriously be breaking ur visa just bcoz somebody stole ur boxes? Wow, no wonder funzio make millions

That is probably a big part of it. People get angry and tired of losing so they invest in gold units, and once that happens your taking out a second mortgage on your house to support your habit. ( Just kidding! stricker knows what I mean. :rolleyes: )

Aidan
03-15-2012, 04:54 PM
I nvr got my ass kicked rlly bad so myb i dnt knw how it felt but to think tht people r willing to spend thousands of dollars just so they cn win an online game just.. Idk wht to say.. It baffles me. Or myb it's bcoz i dnt hv tht kind of disposable income to blown away in the 1st place make it difficult fr me to understand it. Myb i'll feel differently if i'm a millionaire.

War Priest
03-15-2012, 05:05 PM
I am sure that is how it started for some though. It doesn't have to be thousands though.

Col.34w
03-15-2012, 08:32 PM
mickymacirl

"I've gotten most of my boxes (about 70 in total) from one mission, done 213 times automated. Pretty good drop rate!

Rest have been from pvp, my score is crap though! I need to build up my base considerably, only pulling 44k an hour automated

Guess level 56 isn't bad for a 3 week old player......"

What does that mean: "automated"?

War Priest
03-15-2012, 08:44 PM
mickymacirl

"I've gotten most of my boxes (about 70 in total) from one mission, done 213 times automated. Pretty good drop rate!

Rest have been from pvp, my score is crap though! I need to build up my base considerably, only pulling 44k an hour automated

Guess level 56 isn't bad for a 3 week old player......"

What does that mean: "automated"?

Is that suppose to be quoted? Doesn't make sense otherwise.

Col.34w
03-15-2012, 09:57 PM
yeah I was trying to "reply with quote" on a post that mickymacirl wrote. For some reason I messed it up. My question was referring to the term "44k an hour automated" and "done 213 times automated". Sorry for the confusion
And if that term has been described in the past..maybe it is a typo.. But it sounds as if there might be some sort of MW fairy.

Mcdoc
03-15-2012, 10:03 PM
I have 154 boxes. I'd be happy to Donate 100 of them if there was a way to do so. I couldnt even open 54 boxes in the next 48 hours if I wanted to :/

stricker
03-16-2012, 09:38 AM
I have 154 boxes. I'd be happy to Donate 100 of them if there was a way to do so. I couldnt even open 54 boxes in the next 48 hours if I wanted to :/
Sure you can open them McDoc... just takes gold! :) LOL

Tanner
03-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Can we PLEASE get an option to switch countries to FRANCE for all the freaking cry babies? WOW!

Tanner
03-16-2012, 10:25 AM
for reference, before boxes and casualty rate, I lost 1.2MM a couple of different times to a individuals who were just stronger. What did I do? Well, of course I complained about it, let my heart rate race, my blood pressure probably topped out too, but I didn't freaking QUIT the game! I did quit leaving money out of my vault, switch strategies a couple of times, focused on things that needed work such as my def. score.

Funzio, if you could, please release an update for France as an option. I'm starting a new thread for you so that we can come up w/ all the special items they'll need to complete this transformation from a war-hardened type soldier to a complete cry baby pansy who needs everything handed to them and someone tough to stand behind.

stricker
03-16-2012, 11:15 AM
for reference, before boxes and casualty rate, I lost 1.2MM a couple of different times to a individuals who were just stronger. What did I do? Well, of course I complained about it, let my heart rate race, my blood pressure probably topped out too, but I didn't freaking QUIT the game! I did quit leaving money out of my vault, switch strategies a couple of times, focused on things that needed work such as my def. score.

Funzio, if you could, please release an update for France as an option. I'm starting a new thread for you so that we can come up w/ all the special items they'll need to complete this transformation from a war-hardened type soldier to a complete cry baby pansy who needs everything handed to them and someone tough to stand behind.
LMAO!!!!!!!