PDA

View Full Version : Another strategy for gold to spend. Consider this...

Dreno33
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
I realized one of the most beneficial ways to get the most out of your gold. If you have not spent your gold on money buildings yet, consider this alternative.

Gold items don't seem to be that smart of an investment, which is true considering the small increase of stats for spending 50+ gold. TRY THIS:

1) Go to "Equipment"
2) Click the Explosives tab
3) Notice the gold explosive(s) to buy.
*These are not consumable, therefore a permanent increase in your explosive stats used for PvP
4) Wisest advice in this alternative. DO NOT spend gold on the explosive that is always available. Only spend it on the ones that are "Limited time only" These are better offers for the stat increase per gold. I recently bought 4 of that limited time only grenade one: Erin Go Boom (40/20) which will now be a permanent increase in every attack and defense for no money-purchased explosive could match that. So next time you consider buying a gold item, consider the explosive section (preferably the limited deals going on all the time).

P.S. Vehicles could also be a good gold investment as well considering all vehicle stats tend to suck for the money.

duelblade
03-14-2012, 04:51 PM
yes it is but I thought this was common knowledge. I bought two fortune sellers awhile back and I will probably pick up a itunes card tonight and pick up a couple erin go boom grenades.

Dreno33
03-14-2012, 04:53 PM
i thought so too but then realized ppl NEVER have brought it up in strategy thread about gold spending, idk. Maybe i was blind, but i didnt see anything about it. So i figured a thread for those who didnt think of that would open their eyes a bit to this idea.