PDA

View Full Version : Gold Users Planing to use Gold

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 03:54 PM
As we noticed this event, the prices have gone up to reset and open wall lockers.

So if people who didn't get a sig when they had also spent gold to get the full 10 diamonds does this hike in price of the 100% success chance warrant them doing that and try emphasize on the balance of the game by nerfing all that not gold.

There was a thread on the modern war section called 'Irish Limited Editons Prices'
Basically conzio swapped the 190gold weapon with the 50gold stats in turn the 50gold weapon had 190gold stats.
As it was a mistake just like the mossberg situation guess what conzio did?

Conzio fixed the mess by renaming the weapons leaving the 50 gold weapon with the 190gold stat in the game and then CJ54 made post saying how that didn't want to punish the buyer for their mistake and then he deleted the post so I want CJ54 to explain why it wasn't nerfed if they paid 50 gold for 190 gold item but the mossberg got nerfed.

Just to get the record straight I own no mossberg but you should reinstate the 50/50 stats on the peoples who mossberg (not modified shotguns) you nerf.

Support & opinions welcome.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 03:58 PM
Fig, smoke a fat one and forget the **** bro...No point in banging that drum any more. No one gives a flying...so allow it.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Fig, smoke a fat one and forget the **** bro...No point in banging that drum any more. No one gives a flying...so allow it.
I'm sorry but out of curiosity I have to ask, why are you always so negative?

If the thread doesn't concern you or interest you why post negative comments.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 04:12 PM

WTF are you talking about? Do you even understand what I wrote? Seriously dude, learn Cockney Slang before you comment on what I have written
Btw, does your name crop up anywhere in that post? NO
Is it directed at you? NO
GTFO

NotsoFunzio
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM
WTF are you talking about? Do you even understand what I wrote? Seriously dude, learn Cockney Slang before you comment on what I have written

Indeed ..... These yanks are too stupid./.humorless too understand ..........

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 04:15 PM

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21652-Irish-Limited-Editons-Prices/page3&highlight=irish

I just wish I had copied what CJ54 wrote

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 04:16 PM
Lol, I undestand what you wrote, for a second there I thought you said swallow it. Chillax my bad on my behalf.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 04:18 PM
You really do amuse me. Its really a shame you had to leave.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Btw, does your name crop up anywhere in that post? NO
Is it directed at you? NO
GTFO
No my name doesnt crop up, but I do happen to have mossbergs, so if this were to get somewhere I would benefit. So keep your insults to your self, I did say it was my bad I misinterpreted your last sentance. Jeez.

kimberleyj
03-14-2012, 04:25 PM

The Brits are very stupid , rude and gobby. fig brings up a good point.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 04:27 PM
No need to get racist here. If they chose to be rude thats their choice, he just over reacted cause I thought he told Fig to swallow it. I did say my bad however he chooses to continue, let it be.

kimberleyj
03-14-2012, 04:31 PM
No need to get racist here. If they chose to be rude thats their choice, he just over reacted cause I thought he told Fig to swallow it. I did say my bad however he chooses to continue, let it be.

I wouldn't call it racist seen as I come from England , just saying how it is, truth hurts.

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Dillinja you don't understand what meant by the post.
It's to do with the balance of the game, which means a person can write to conzio saying I've spent 3000gold on weapon and got beaten up by a guy with no gold weapon.
That in turn would expose that the gold weapon they sell for real cash are not any good when it come to value for money.
So to hide that fact they come out with "looted overpowered weapon crap on all weapon that can be looted with good stats" and never have they explained how can they justify selling a vehicle that cost $84million at 24/36 (in-game money) but only after you reach lvl 195 but I can buy a turbo viper at lvl 2 at 39/23 for 60 gold (real money)

Where the funk is the balance conzio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 04:36 PM
Like I said, its all on the individual not where they come from. Where they come from may or may not have an impact on the individual but that doesnt mean they are all like that cause, JoeyCool is from the UK and he's an overall great person.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 04:43 PM

Thats the time of my post
Last edited by Dillinja; 03-14-2012 at 11:15 PM.
You Posted 03-14-2012 11:16 PM and 03-14-2012 11:20 PM
So who is choosing to continue?

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
Fig is british....

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 04:48 PM

Im from UK and I'm a Londoner too and Dillinja post was offensive to the point it wasn't defensive by demanding we forget about getting rip off by conzio.
So Ghost I do see where your coming from but dillinja if you been following some of the issue that have been discussed on the systematical destruction of the game to make it a only gold players playground you would of not said forget it.

At the moment after level 110 you can't survive without gold not good for a freemium game.

hope to not offend

kimberleyj
03-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Fig is british....

Cool same here.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 04:56 PM
Fig, I've been following all of whats gone on, problem is what we're talking about here is a corporate entity.
I said 2 days ago, when it all kicked off about the M4's that what they will do is throw us a piece of cake and a lot of us will forget about the M4's....lo and behold, a new event popped up.
So my point is, I know you got beef with these mofo but bro, these mans dont care cos mans like me aint dropping no cheddar for them....they care about mans that are dropping bags. You get me

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 04:58 PM
Thats the time of my post
Last edited by Dillinja; 03-14-2012 at 11:15 PM.
You Posted 03-14-2012 11:16 PM and 03-14-2012 11:20 PM
So who is choosing to continue?
This is getting old, I said it was my bad, if you accept it then go ahead, if not your call man. I only defended him because his thread concerns me and I thought you were insulting fig and his thread.

erik
03-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Man, we need to have another good war together, and become buddies for another 50 years. :)

Nicholost
03-14-2012, 05:07 PM
Jeez, Ghost. WTF? Why you gots to be call'n everyone out all the time. Freaking Americans.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Stand down minion, speak only when you are called upon. But only because I respect you, it's because I'm a no good douche bag troll.

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 05:10 PM
Fig, I've been following all of whats gone on, problem is what we're talking about here is a corporate entity.
I said 2 days ago, when it all kicked off about the M4's that what they will do is throw us a piece of cake and a lot of us will forget about the M4's....lo and behold, a new event popped up.
So my point is, I know you got beef with these mofo but bro, these mans dont care cos mans like me aint dropping no cheddar for them....they care about mans that are dropping bags. You get me

People need to be made aware of some of the facts on how the game is run by conzio and why don't we get inform of thing that effect our game by them instead someone making thread asking other player to confirm what has happened it true.
Example when someone post that the m4's at broadwalk are rusted m4's most member thought the thread author had made a fake thread. Instead of the confusion they could have said we are planing to change the m4's before it was implemented.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 05:18 PM
This is getting old, I said it was my bad, if you accept it then go ahead, if not your call man. I only defended him because his thread concerns me and I thought you were insulting fig and his thread.
I still stand by my original statement...GTFO

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Then I will stand by mine, your negativity will get you no where.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the cutting and incisive repartee.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Let me make this clear buddy, my goal is not to create problems or make "cutting and incisive" comments. We have enough negativity and far more posters in the past 24 hours than we've had all week, and you being negative when the guy is trying to make his point heard, andtripping out on everything I say like a little kid isnt helping. So by your point of view, its either help out or like your favorite word, gtfo. We have enough **** going on here on the forum.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Okkkk ****head, where was I being negative in my reply to fig?
Like i said....learn to read properly, learn cockney slang, re-read my post and then maybe you can post something useful in the thread
Have you read nothing I've posted, I said, I THOUGHT you insulted him then when I RE READ your post i SAW you didnt say swallow it AND I said it was a MISTAKE from MY side, and yet you said gtfo, and you are blaming me?

Nicholost
03-14-2012, 05:43 PM
I just want to know what "cockney slang" slang is. We definitely don't have that here.

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Let me make this clear buddy, my goal is not to create problems or make "cutting and incisive" comments. We have enough negativity and far more posters in the past 24 hours than we've had all week, and you being negative when the guy is trying to make his point heard, andtripping out on everything I say like a little kid isnt helping. So by your point of view, its either help out or like your favorite word, gtfo. We have enough **** going on here on the forum.

Did you really need me to highlight what you wrote?

Dillinja
03-14-2012, 05:47 PM
I just want to know what "cockney slang" slang is. We definitely don't have that here.
It's how gangbangers in Knightsbridge talk. check it out

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 05:50 PM
That negativitiy is on my behalf after I apologized. I did say like atleast 4 times now you didnt mean it towards him notice how I said WHEN I didnt say you directed it at him.

kimberleyj
03-14-2012, 05:56 PM

It is the way London people talk.

Nicholost
03-14-2012, 06:34 PM

It is the way London people talk.

Some cool blokes those London chaps are. How was that? Joey, care to review?

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 06:53 PM

It a extincted way they talk in London and has moved to the outskirts of London mainly Essex.
Basically back in the days when education wasn't important around the end of world war 2 people couldn't afford to eat let alone go school so in turn they were the first generation of illiterates.
So their offspring had lower education and people skills and as life goes on when wealth was bestowed upon them they couldn't string a sentence together so to compensate they made up words and then said it had a meaning to it.

Example: You out friday night with the lads and at the end of the day some says "Call me Sherbert dab"
You'll look around and think he's asking for ? but in truth the 'sherbert dab' is a cab.

Example 2: Your out with the lads and someone says "Where my dog and bone"
Someone replies "In the jam jar"
You'll look around and think what the hells that.
But in truth 'dog and bone' is a phone & 'jam jar' is a car

Now you understand why it extinct

NotsoFunzio
03-14-2012, 06:59 PM
It a extincted way they talk in London and has moved to the outskirts of London mainly Essex.
Basically back in the days when education wasn't important around the end of world war 2 people couldn't afford to eat let alone go school so in turn they were the first generation of illiterates.
So their offspring had lower education and people skills and as life goes on when wealth was bestowed upon them they couldn't string a sentence together so to compensate they made up words and then said it had a meaning to it.

Example: You out friday night with the lads and at the end of the day some says "Call me Sherbert dab"
You'll look around and think he's asking for ? but in truth the 'sherbert dab' is a cab.

Example 2: Your out with the lads and someone says "Where my dog and bone"
Someone replies "In the jam jar"
You'll look around and think what the hells that.
But in truth 'dog and bone' is a phone & 'jam jar' is a car

Now you understand why it extinct

Are you dizzy blud?

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Are you dizzy blud?

I'm talking about COCKNEY SLANG not new skool slang.

Only fools and horse is a good show to see cockney slang at its best.

Nicholost
03-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Like Brad Pitt in Snatch?

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 07:13 PM
Like Brad Pitt in Snatch?

Aint seen it yet LOL.
What it about?

Nicholost
03-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Aint seen it yet LOL.
What it about?
Watch it. It's excellent. I love Guy Ritchie movies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208092/

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Watch it. It's excellent. I love Guy Ritchie movies.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0208092/

Yeah Vinny Jones is a true cockney