PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Avatars walking away?

stricker
03-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Does anyone know why you occasionally come across an avatar that is walking away when viewing the stats screen? Is this a signal that this player has been neglecting to maintenance their base for a while and a potential good target or something?

I've been trying to pay a little more attention to this lately to see if there is a similar theme occurring with them. Once you close the stats and reopen it, the avatar is facing you as you would typically expect...

I'm not a CC player, so maybe this has been addressed in that environment.

http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/walking_away.jpg

JohnnyR
03-14-2012, 09:46 AM
This is a really good question. I've not noticed anything different when attacking the turned around avatars. Sometimes when I visit their stat sceen a second time it is back to normal.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:47 AM
On some there isn't even an avatar at all.

stricker
03-14-2012, 09:51 AM
On some there isn't even an avatar at all.
Yes, I left that alone thinking that might just be a slow load problem but there are also many that do not even show up in the rivals list.

gamegurlsh
03-14-2012, 01:58 PM
i think they take the pic of the current position the avatar is at when you click on their profile. if they're walking right and/or up the field then they're turned away. or at least that's what i assume from playing in CC.

stricker
03-14-2012, 02:30 PM
i think they take the pic of the current position the avatar is at when you click on their profile. if they're walking right and/or up the field then they're turned away. or at least that's what i assume from playing in CC.
That may be the case... but would be hard to verify. I've not been able to narrow anything down to a specific pattern. I plan to stay attentive and see if there is anything valuable in it.
Another non-verifiable hunch is that the player is at another base attacking/raiding or visiting an ally at the time you visit theirs.

Dreno33
03-15-2012, 04:44 PM
i play crime city and this has never been brought up or noticed. i don't think this is happening in CC.

actually, since you read this, would you mind reading this forum? I could use all of your expertise advice considering i am new to MW!!!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21905-NEW-to-game-advice-needed!-(plays-crime-city)