PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT SELL GOLD BUILDINGS

iansgkim
03-14-2012, 08:16 AM
I'm at L78, with 25K Att/Def,
Now that defense buildings are pretty much useless at this point..
(I mean, it's only few hundreds added to ur stats to the most.. u know..)

I wondered what would happen if I sell EMP cannon, which is worth 200 bars.
so I sold it,
and it gave me NOTHING. it said '+0$' and that was it.
I wasn't really expecting getting half of the gold bars i used to buy it.. but..
0$? are you kidding?

oh well, not to make complaints to funzio,
but just don't make stupid mistakes like i did.. selling gold buildings..

Maverick50727
03-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Early on in the game I accidentally pocket sold my Level 3 War Factory. Must not have locked the screen on my phone. I just went back into my phone and I had a empty hole where it should have been. It may not have been me, but that is what I chalked it up to and never bothered to contact Funzio about it. If it was level 6+ building I may have reached out to them to verify if it was my stupidity or not. The kicker is not the in game cash cost of the building, but the build and upgrade times I had to spend to get it back. That is probably why I'm behind on leveling that building.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:20 AM
I could have told you this. I had made a post in the technical sub forum awhile ago about it. :o

JohnnyR
03-14-2012, 09:44 AM
Kinda BS to be given the option to sell without saying you'll get nothing back in gold. I thought it was a pisser when I had to sell a tower just to find out what I could get back, not a gold one tho thankfully.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:46 AM
The only gold building I had sold was the statue. There are problems with it and was tired of putting up with it so I sold it.

JohnnyR
03-14-2012, 09:48 AM
To sell, one normally gets money back. Honestly I'd complain. What you guys have done is given away the buildings.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:50 AM
I'll send in a ticket and see what they say about it.

Mcdoc
03-14-2012, 10:25 AM
I often wondered if you sold a leveled up building if you got back half the cost of the building plus half the cost of upgrades :?

War Priest
03-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Good question. I don't know on that. Don't want to try it either.