PDA

View Full Version : Stuck with same group of rivals

colster
03-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Since level up to level 88, I'm stuck with a lot of rivals who when looking at stats have a much lower attack/defence then me, as well as income.

I've been robbing them and attacking but no safes have appeared at all and I'm worried that these players are not regular hence their low stats.

I've cycled through the list so many times but not getting anybody new. It seemed to happen after reaching level 88. Before that I was getting people with mafias of 200-300, now it doesn't go above 140.

Any advice on what I need to do to get back to seeing different rivals?

CounterSniper
03-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Since level up to level 88, I'm stuck with a lot of rivals who when looking at stats have a much lower attack/defence then me, as well as income.

I've been robbing them and attacking but no safes have appeared at all and I'm worried that these players are not regular hence their low stats.

I've cycled through the list so many times but not getting anybody new. It seemed to happen after reaching level 88. Before that I was getting people with mafias of 200-300, now it doesn't go above 140.

Any advice on what I need to do to get back to seeing different rivals?

Keep lvling up perhaps.

As for trying to get the safes i strongly recommend stickin to missions.

Swifty
03-14-2012, 07:30 AM
@OP

I have had some streaks like that too.

Another thing you might try is reducing your mafia size. Delete a few and try it. Delete a few more and try it. Etc. It might be tedious but you will reach a point where your rivals list changes.

colster
03-14-2012, 07:32 AM
My concern is that if I keep levelling up too quickly, I won't have enough mafia and will become an easy target. Currently I only have 91.

Last event, the boxes were dropping so easily, in fact, I always had a surplus of around 50, this time, is very poor.

Think I may have to go back to earlier missions. Funzio say thought that the drop for missions is at a set level, however, I've had drops for 240 energy and then none at 320 so not quite sure how they have determined the drop rate.

CounterSniper
03-14-2012, 07:37 AM
My concern is that if I keep levelling up too quickly, I won't have enough mafia and will become an easy target. Currently I only have 91.

Last event, the boxes were dropping so easily, in fact, I always had a surplus of around 50, this time, is very poor.

Think I may have to go back to earlier missions. Funzio say thought that the drop for missions is at a set level, however, I've had drops for 240 energy and then none at 320 so not quite sure how they have determined the drop rate.

I'm at lvl 101 now and was at your level only a very short time ago,

I seem to have had the same feeling of seeing the same folks over and over and over..

Ive gotten 9 safes from farming trusty rustys at the junkyard.

Swifty
03-14-2012, 08:24 AM
@colster

if you only have 91 mafia, then my suggestion to reduce mafia is not going to work.

Adding mafia in your case will change your rivals list but you probably would get weaker per mafia unless you have a lot of good gear stockpiled.

colster
03-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Ive gotten 9 safes from farming trusty rustys at the junkyard.

What experience level are you for the junkyard? Do you think it makes a difference to the drop rate of items?

CounterSniper
03-14-2012, 10:52 AM
What experience level are you for the junkyard? Do you think it makes a difference to the drop rate of items?

No, one acct is 51 other is 101, both ok, lvl 51 acct has 6 safes so far, lvl 101 acct has 15 so far.

interestingly , Ive been getting more rusty m4's from the lvl 51 acct.