PDA

View Full Version : It's bothering me!!!!!

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 02:23 AM
So many people have their own personals avatar.

Mr G Wiz your avatar is creepy.

Your avatar is causing a severe imbalance in the forum and is intentionally overpowered.

Please can you get your nerf bat out and nerf that avatar

We have to fix the on-going imbalance, but we did not and do not want to invalidate the effort that you as a player have already invested in improving your avatar.

Please attach all comments to this issue in this thread.

Nudie
03-14-2012, 02:30 AM
I'm with Fig on this one. I love G Wiz to bits but that avatar has to go.

Whip88
03-14-2012, 02:30 AM
I wasn't going to say anything but it creeps me the $@%# out please change it.

It makes me want to go to my room and hide under my blanket and hold my stuffed luigi teddy.

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 02:38 AM
Dr. Wiz, our fellow forum folk, have nightmares thanks to the picture of that beautiful woman in your avatar. I think you should keep it, in fact can you introduce me to her?

Sasha54
03-14-2012, 09:50 AM
I didn't want to say - cause I'm fairly new - but yes it creeps me out to no end..........please change it Wiz

I'm having trouble loading one myself..........

CounterSniper
03-14-2012, 09:52 AM
I didn't want to say - cause I'm fairly new - but yes it creeps me out to no end..........please change it Wiz

I'm having trouble loading one myself..........

That selection box is still greyed out? Bummer

Swifty
03-14-2012, 09:56 AM
Can I start a new thread on this topic?

Gaming Will
03-14-2012, 09:56 AM
How do you even get a picture or avatar up there? Sorry, tried looking but obviously unsuccessful!

CounterSniper
03-14-2012, 10:02 AM
How do you even get a picture or avatar up there? Sorry, tried looking but obviously unsuccessful!

I go to "notifications" at the top of the forum page, click "inbox" then you look down the left side of the screen and "edit avatar" is there.

Probably more than one way to get there but thats my way.

Holicaholic
03-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Seriously, it's like Funzio doesn't even care that we have to look at it.

G Wiz
03-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Well let me introduce her. The names Time-her (timer). created it after or around the time change because the last time it happened all of my buildings became out of sync. My 24hr buildings were on china time, my 12's were on mountain time...it was a mess lol :P

lol @ ghost. Dont touch her when your getting to "know" her. You will die. But I think I might just change it to keep things fresh, only because i love you guys ;)

EDIT: Hows this one?

beaux
03-14-2012, 01:07 PM
The secod option box is still greyed out been tryin 3 days now

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Well let me introduce her. The names Time-her (timer). created it after or around the time change because the last time it happened all of my buildings became out of sync. My 24hr buildings were on china time, my 12's were on mountain time...it was a mess lol :P

lol @ ghost. Dont touch her when your getting to "know" her. You will die. But I think I might just change it to keep things fresh, only because i love you guys ;)

This guy looks like a potato in the form of a chocolate chip cookie. I miss that pretty girl :/

Swifty
03-14-2012, 01:17 PM
I am going to start a new thread where I threaten to never buy gold again unless G Wiz brings back the scary picture.

Nudie
03-14-2012, 02:21 PM
I am going to start a new thread where I threaten to never buy gold again unless G Wiz brings back the scary picture.

The scary one with his real face?

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 02:24 PM

Thought it was some kind of picture which you turn upside down and see another face but what I saw was not what I expected.

Wouldn't need to, I think there something going on between Time-her & Ghost.
I wouldn't be the slightest surprised if she made some undercover appearances.

G Wiz
03-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I am going to start a new thread where I threaten to never buy gold again unless G Wiz brings back the scary picture.Im sure she will be back!! Probably on weekends.

Thought it was some kind of picture which you turn upside down and see another face but what I saw was not what I expected.

Wouldn't need to, I think there something going on between Time-her & Ghost.
I wouldn't be the slightest surprised if she made some undercover appearances.they might have kids and create some new cryptozoology species

Ghost818
03-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Im sure she will be back!! Probably on weekends.

they might have kids and create some new cryptozoology species
Shes a freak man, never had one like this before :cool:

Whip88
03-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks G wiz i can sleep at night now.

G Wiz
03-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Just try not to look at stuff through the corner of your eyes...thats when sightings occur!