PDA

View Full Version : Highest Attack Unit

War Priest
03-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Is there a limited edition unit that has an attack score more than 310 that anyone has? The Green Dragonfly is by far the most powerful attack unit that I have seen so far.

Luke7676
03-13-2012, 10:25 PM
What about that mech walker they had awhile back? Thought it had a pretty decent attack but don't remember the stats..

War Priest
03-13-2012, 10:30 PM
Yeah that was before my time. I'll look around and see what the stats are.

Luke7676
03-13-2012, 10:37 PM
It was a infantry unit. I know I wanted that dang thing too, but it was pretty pricey. By far the coolest looking unit I have seen yet in my opinion.

War Priest
03-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Your talking about the white robot looking thing right?

Luke7676
03-13-2012, 10:41 PM
Yeah. Two leg walker.

War Priest
03-13-2012, 10:41 PM
You mean Robot Walker?

War Priest
03-13-2012, 10:42 PM
Alright a level 153 ally I have has it and it's stats are A 252 D 204.

Luke7676
03-13-2012, 10:43 PM
Ahh. Ok dang thought it was higher then that. O well I tried lol

War Priest
03-13-2012, 10:48 PM
So looks like the Dragonfly is still stronger. This guy has a lot of limited editions that came out before my time. I'm jealous. And of course he has the Armerd Infirmary.

Mcdoc
03-14-2012, 12:28 AM
My highest is a non-sexy unit I bought over a month ago called something like a Large Mobile Platform - looks a metal plate on tank tracks. It has 150 A / 253 D - I got it because it was the highest stat I had ever seen at that point. That Green Plane looks awfully tempting - especially with the Nation Bonus & Hanger Bonus on top of it.

Still contemplating that one :?

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Get it! :)

Judicium
03-15-2012, 07:55 AM
I believe there was a cupids arrow unit or something with either 310 or 315 attack.

War Priest
03-15-2012, 07:57 AM
I believe there was a cupids arrow unit or something with either 310 or 315 attack.

Oh yeah I seen that. I don't remember the stats but I wouldn't of bought that, it doesn't fit this game. I mean it's not a sea, air, ground, or infantry so I thought that was a little dumb.

Judicium
03-15-2012, 08:45 AM
They classified it as infantry I think. But whatever, I don't think any of these themed gold units fit the game and that they're just for fun.

stricker
03-15-2012, 08:49 AM

That was Cupid's Nuclear Arrow, a ground unit with 290 attack/161 defense, and cost 880 gold.

Augustorm
03-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Alright, i'll be the stupid one. What was the Green Dragonfly?

Luke7676
03-30-2012, 12:46 PM
Alright, i'll be the stupid one. What was the Green Dragonfly?

It was a st. Party's day limited unit. It was a green bomber

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 12:54 PM
is there a way to add iTunes credit through online or do i HAVE go to a store for one or get one shipped here?

Tate
03-30-2012, 01:10 PM
is there a way to add iTunes credit through online or do i HAVE go to a store for one or get one shipped here?

Ask tech support

Sepi
03-30-2012, 01:26 PM
Green Dragon is the strongest attack unit right now with A310. The current Shark Submarine is little bit lower at A305, and third price goes to Cubidīs Nuclear Arrow for A290. :)

Mcdoc
03-30-2012, 07:31 PM
Get it! :)

I actually did end up getting the Green Dragonfly. If money was No object, I would have bought like 100 of them and never add more than 25 Allies :)

War Priest
03-30-2012, 07:35 PM
I actually did end up getting the Green Dragonfly. If money was No object, I would have bought like 100 of them and never add more than 100 Allies :)

Did they change the name on it? I swear it used to be called the Green Dragonfly. I looked at it today and it is called the Green Dragonfire.

But good choice in getting one Mcdoc! =)

Agent Orange
03-30-2012, 07:36 PM
I actually did end up getting the Green Dragonfly. If money was No object, I would have bought like 100 of them and never add more than 25 Allies :)

Geez that would be nasty....

Mcdoc
03-30-2012, 07:41 PM
Did they change the name on it? I swear it used to be called the Green Dragonfly. I looked at it today and it is called the Green Dragonfire.

But good choice in getting one Mcdoc! =)

Hmmmmm - you're right - mine is called Green Dragonfire Also. I guess our brain just took over our eyes and saw what it wanted to see :)

War Priest
03-30-2012, 07:49 PM
Hmmmmm - you're right - mine is called Green Dragonfire Also. I guess our brain just took over our eyes and saw what it wanted to see :)

I don't know. I swear it was Green Dragonfly. Maybe not...

Anyways, good choice. It's the most powerful unit yet!

marebear
03-30-2012, 08:03 PM
I don't know. I swear it was Green Dragonfly. Maybe not...Anyways, good choice. It's the most powerful unit yet!How come I don't see a green dragonfire? I got some free gold from the site that shall not be named and accidentally pressed energy and lost 20 gold and it was already full. :( I emailed funzio, I hope they will give it back.

War Priest
03-30-2012, 08:04 PM
How come I don't see a green dragonfire? I got some free gold from the site that shall not be named and accidentally pressed energy and lost 20 gold and it was already full. :( I emailed funzio, I hope they will give it back.

It was a St Patricks Day limited edition.

Mcdoc
03-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Just like you don't see the Chocolate Submarine or the Letter Bomber which were Valentines Day Limited Edition Units. My favorite score is Still the Irish Fighter :)

marebear
03-30-2012, 08:13 PM
It was a St Patricks Day limited edition.Oh. Thanks. I saw someone mention that different countries have stuff that's better for that country so I didn't know if I couldn't see it or what. Every time I think I have everything all figured out. Thanks for being so helpful.

War Priest
03-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Oh. Thanks. I saw someone mention that different countries have stuff that's better for that country so I didn't know if I couldn't see it or what. Every time I think I have everything all figured out. Thanks for being so helpful.

If you want to see it, it is in my inventory.

War Priest
03-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Just like you don't see the Chocolate Submarine or the Letter Bomber which were Valentines Day Limited Edition Units. My favorite score is Still the Irish Fighter :)

Yeah, I wish I would have bought more than just 1. Next time Funzio screws up a unit for the better, I am taking advantage of it.

bigflan
03-30-2012, 08:20 PM
I wanted to get the Irish fighter but had no money to get gold but I'd laugh if someone bought the nerfed shamrock tank

Luke7676
03-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Yeah, I wish I would have bought more than just 1. Next time Funzio screws up a unit for the better, I am taking advantage of it.

I had the gold at the time but i hesitated to buy any thinking they would nerf them back. Should have filled up on them as soon a I posted that thread about them lmao.

marebear
03-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Just like you don't see the Chocolate Submarine or the Letter Bomber which were Valentines Day Limited Edition Units. My favorite score is Still the Irish Fighter :)I'm such a girl, I didn't like the look of the chocolate submarine. I have some gold and two units cost 40 but one has better stats but I like the look of the one with lower stats. (rolls eyes at self ) I'm going to check out your fighter priesty. What was the stat mark up?

War Priest
03-30-2012, 08:34 PM
I wanted to get the Irish fighter but had no money to get gold but I'd laugh if someone bought the nerfed shamrock tank

I bought it. I knew it would be fixed.

bigflan
03-30-2012, 08:36 PM
I bought it. I knew it would be fixed.
Did they fix it after you bought it

War Priest
03-30-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm such a girl, I didn't like the look of the chocolate submarine. I have some gold and two units cost 40 but one has better stats but I like the look of the one with lower stats. (rolls eyes at self ) I'm going to check out your fighter priesty. What was the stat mark up?

I don't remember. Like 92 attack. Funzio mixed up the tank and fighter stats. The tank was like 32 attack for 110 gold and the fighter was 92 for 50 gold. I don't know the exact figures but it is something like that. You'll see the stats once you check it out.

War Priest
03-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Did they fix it after you bought it

Yes.

That is the reason they had to re-name the foot soldier. Because if they changed the stats with the same name, then all the ones people bought would have been changed.

marebear
03-30-2012, 08:41 PM
I don't remember. Like 92 attack. Funzio mixed up the tank and fighter stats. The tank was like 32 attack for 110 gold and the fighter was 92 for 50 gold. I don't know the exact figures but it is something like that. You'll see the stats once you check it out.Found it, nice score ;)

Mcdoc
03-30-2012, 09:37 PM
I had the gold at the time but i hesitated to buy any thinking they would nerf them back. Should have filled up on them as soon a I posted that thread about them lmao.

It was because of your post that alerted me to go buy 4 :). thanks!

I'm such a girl, I didn't like the look of the chocolate submarine. I have some gold and two units cost 40 but one has better stats but I like the look of the one with lower stats. (rolls eyes at self ) ?

I wanted it just for the Novelty - especially after there was a hilarious post where someone was whining about the indignity of being attacked by Chocolate Subs :)

Dreno33
03-30-2012, 10:40 PM
McDoc your inbox is full. so here ya go(:

you say you just started a CC account and yet are level 59. WTH lol. how long have you been playing? and I'm surprised on your good records W/L ratios with your assets. nice! My old account was 2k attack and 4k def at lvl 44 with 26kincome. I started a new one to try out my MW strategy. anyways, as you can tell things are a lot cheaper and the banking thing is VERY different. though you can ALWAYS guarantee no lose of money in attack, though 10% was already taken lol. anyways I was just messaging you for two tips b/c if you aren't that up to date with the CC forum these two tips are VITAL. then again, you might already know these two things.

1) It is not like MW with the "units" you bring in. You are forced to use each category in battle. so you can't just buy ONLY melee. you need to disperse your spending on every category (i hate vehicles lol)

2) they recently ****ed CC new players over by taking away the M4A1 (20/22) gun that you could start farming at lvl 40. now those who successfully farmed 500 before this happened have a HUGE advantage. this is why i think you may want to slow down for once you get to the 70s+ range you will see more and more and be at a disadvantage. (:

P.S. buy and level up the Movie Theaters and Lofts ASAP. you will thank me later when your banking millions a day. (a million is equivalent to ~10mil in MW)

Ciao(: hoped this helped. PM if you ever have a question. the forum has kinda gone down hill since the M4 thing went down.

Mcdoc
03-30-2012, 11:56 PM
Yeah, I didn't mean I started it yesterday - it was about 5 or 6 weeks ago - but I've been on MW since December - and been using MW strategies in CC.

Thanks for putting me on blast - lol

Luke7676
03-31-2012, 12:09 AM
Yeah I'm always on when they add the new Limiteds :) I'm glad you and others were able to get some before they were fixed. And if it happens again I'll be watching... Haha oh and btw those were some pretty decent names you came up with on the A-10 I thought I was the only one that noticed it looked like regular digi Camo for awhile there lol didn't notice at first though till I zoomed in more :) good luck mcdoc.