PDA

View Full Version : Free Bank Deposits ???

Alice
03-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Non-banking is quite a fun for many of the strong players isn't it? What's the point?

Well...see if I could manage to get 10 without spending gold again:p

Bruce_law
03-13-2012, 08:11 PM
Funzio will probably make more money than billy gates now

I think that havent anything more attractive in the WHOLE game than a free banking deposit.

My congratulations to Funzio, they got the right point.

Alice
03-13-2012, 08:13 PM
Funzio will probably make more money than billy gates now

I think that havent anything more attractive in the WHOLE game than a free banking deposit.

My congratulations to Funzio, they got the right point.

at the cost of destroying a good game...

Crime City Mark
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21735-Wall-Safe-Event-is-live! (Just saying).

Bruce_law
03-13-2012, 08:23 PM
I dont think that really gonna destroy the game, because in the past event some people spend like 100$ in gold to try to get the Sig, and most of them didnt get it.

So its more difficult to get as it seems.

Alice
03-13-2012, 08:26 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21735-Wall-Safe-Event-is-live! (Just saying).

Wow, thanks for posting in my thread, Big Boss! Have upgraded to 94 and been waiting for a new event for a long time~

Alice
03-13-2012, 08:36 PM
I dont think that really gonna destroy the game, because in the past event some people spend like 100$ in gold to try to get the Sig, and most of them didnt get it.

So its more difficult to get as it seems.

I mean free banking is creating another imbalance...

Swifty
03-13-2012, 08:39 PM
The people that get free banking are going to have an advantage, just like the people that got +1 respect got an advantage.

The elite get even more elite.

Life in the food chain, and it ain't easy for us mid-tier grunts.

Nicholost
03-13-2012, 08:46 PM
Man, some of you guys are dramatic. You know many rivals I've come across with the Diamond Heater (my level equivalent)? Five. That's out of hundreds, if not thousands of rivals who I've sifted through in a month. So let's say HL players are twice as likely to use gold and twice as likely to participate every hour. That's still only 20 players out of hundreds, if not thousands that get to 10 emeralds. I don't see this having a big impact on being able to attack players and get money from them.

Swifty
03-13-2012, 08:48 PM
@Nicholost

I agree with your last point. I do not have enough stamina to attack the rivals on my list that fit my criteria.

OG Kush
03-13-2012, 09:51 PM
I don't like change. Lol

Swifty
03-13-2012, 09:54 PM
@Nicholost

Your comment about how few people have diamond sigs got me thinking. So I just checked the first page of my rivals list.

There are 5 guys with diamond sigs on that page. I can PM you their names if you want to verify.

2Legit
03-13-2012, 10:05 PM
For how long...

Whip88
03-13-2012, 10:46 PM
I spent no gold to get the sig, some spent hundreds.

The point is you win some you lose some, i wish people would understand this, it has always left to chance so deal with it.

Also i actually think about 5% actually got the sig and i am betting the odds on this event will be no different.

Synergy
03-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Man, some of you guys are dramatic. You know many rivals I've come across with the Diamond Heater (my level equivalent)? Five. That's out of hundreds, if not thousands of rivals who I've sifted through in a month. So let's say HL players are twice as likely to use gold and twice as likely to participate every hour. That's still only 20 players out of hundreds, if not thousands that get to 10 emeralds. I don't see this having a big impact on being able to attack players and get money from them.

I would venture to say that over 1/3 of players on my rival list have it.

Nicholost
03-14-2012, 12:00 AM
I would venture to say that over 1/3 of players on my rival list have it.

So the number of dedicated players and/or gold spenders increases exponentially as you move up through the levels. Yeah, that makes sense. Still, how many players at your level no-bank? I ask because this item shouldn't have much affect on holding the little guy down.

Shockmartin
03-14-2012, 02:21 AM
If u dun spent any golds u never get the last item! Believe me

Whip88
03-14-2012, 03:08 AM
I spent no gold to get the sig, some spent hundreds.

The point is you win some you lose some, i wish people would understand this, it has always left to chance so deal with it.

Also i actually think about 5% actually got the sig and i am betting the odds on this event will be no different.

If u dun spent any golds u never get the last item! Believe me

Like I said no gold.