PDA

View Full Version : What now?

Al boss
03-13-2012, 04:04 PM
I feel as If I have no reason to play, without m4 farming the game just seems to have no purpose for me anymore, nothing is relevant and I'm honestly thinking about quitting, but I don't want all my work to be just for nothing.

Because I'm lower lv I no where near dds yet what should I do, Titanium Guards, Urban Warfare, please suggestions

Santa
03-13-2012, 04:45 PM
I feel as If I have no reason to play, without m4 farming the game just seems to have no purpose for me anymore, nothing is relevant and I'm honestly thinking about quitting, but I don't want all my work to be just for nothing.

Because I'm lower lv I no where near dds yet what should I do, Titanium Guards, Urban Warfare, please suggestions

Give me your account. Jks. Ummm, I'm level 57 and I'm going for Armored Police Trucks (4/19). Just my opinion, vehicles are the most expensive type of equipment, and I don't really need the attack ATM (farming+robbing).

ShawnBB
03-13-2012, 04:57 PM
Same here, dude.
I started this game only like a month ago, and all my fast lvl up with poor stats to 51 is all for M4,because I know my stats can be filled by them.

I'm basically become a ATM for others now, screw whoever made this change.

CC has to have its "cheat" point, just like the railgun mission in MW.
There is nothing wrong about it, those are found through the effort of players.
I think most of the people are having fun because of the tactic involved.
If the developer keep erasing the advantage that achieved by players effort. Then what is the point of this game???
Whoever post anything that could help players to take advantage on others will be completely worthless.

Bruiser
03-13-2012, 05:24 PM
Same here, dude.
I started this game only like a month ago, and all my fast lvl up with poor stats to 51 is all for M4,because I know my stats can be filled by them.

I'm basically become a ATM for others now, screw whoever made this change.

CC has to have its "cheat" point, just like the railgun mission in MW.
There is nothing wrong about it, those are found through the effort of players.
I think most of the people are having fun because of the tactic involved.
If the developer keep erasing the advantage that achieved by players effort. Then what is the point of this game???
Whoever post anything that could help players to take advantage on others will be completely worthless.

We are doing our best and trying to get through to the developers to come to a resolution. It appears what ever we suggest to players on the forum is in someway altered or nerfed because it causing an "imbalance". This is an unacceptable claim made by Funzio

Silverstripe
03-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster

so - yes- what is the next great item to farm? for a weapon? are any worth the time and energy?

thanks

CJ54
03-13-2012, 05:31 PM
We are doing our best and trying to get through to the developers to come to a resolution. It appears what ever we suggest to players on the forum is in someway altered or nerfed because it causing an "imbalance". This is an unacceptable claim made by Funzio

Bruiser, I want to be clear about this. We didn't make the change because "oh, hey, they found something good, we must put a stop to that", we made the change because something was unequivocally broken and it was hurting the game. It was not a design mistake, it was a typo. A really serious typo.

If you guys want to make "what do we do now?" threads, that's okay and will be helpful because it will help us see ways to *improve* things rather than taking stuff away. But complaints/questions/concerns specifically about the M4 A1 change goes in the official thread, duplicates will be locked. We're trying to listen here, so help us by keeping it all in one place.

Santa
03-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Long time lurker, first time poster

so - yes- what is the next great item to farm? for a weapon? are any worth the time and energy?

thanks

Hammer (?/?) @ Canal Street. Mini Mart. 80% drop percentage. Farm that.

Bruiser
03-13-2012, 05:32 PM
Please search the forum for this information. I don't want to sound rude or ignorant but the more these get mentioned the more they (Funzio) think we are doing something wrong and change the stats etc.

Silverstripe
03-13-2012, 05:34 PM
heh, i figured that would be the answer

CJ54
03-13-2012, 05:39 PM
Please search the forum for this information. I don't want to sound rude or ignorant but the more these get mentioned the more they (Funzio) think we are doing something wrong and change the stats etc.

Okay. Let me be more clear. Not only are you wrong, you're directly hurting your own stated goal.

Santa
03-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Okay. Let me be more clear. Not only are you wrong, you're directly hurting your own stated goal.

Bruiser vs A Dev. I'm going with the dev, but I see where Bruiser is coming from.

Bruiser
03-13-2012, 06:19 PM

Prove me wrong CJ...I am not here to fight or argue with any person and never have. I do have my back up on this issue because I believe it to be an injustice and wrong on so many levels. Explain why it took 4+ months to fix and the "Mossberg" was done in a week? Put all forum members minds to rest and assure them the 15mill they are saving for the DD's will be a wise investment and not nerfed soon after...There needs to be stability and fairness!

dudeman
03-13-2012, 06:36 PM
Prove me wrong CJ...I am not here to fight or argue with any person and never have. I do have my back up on this issue because I believe it to be an injustice and wrong on so many levels. Explain why it took 4+ months to fix and the "Mossberg" was done in a week? Put all forum members minds to rest and assure them the 15mill they are saving for the DD's will be a wise investment and not nerfed soon after...There needs to be stability and fairness!

+1

Every time a big "nerfing" fiasco occurs it is claimed that it was just an oversight, something "broken" being fixed. I find this impossible to believe. M4A1s were not a tightly kept secret, nor was the fact that it had been dropping with stats 20/22 since it was discovered. If I remember correctly, that "other gun" was supposedly in the code for ages and had an undefined drop rate before someone made the discovery that it had started dropping.

How can things like that go unnoticed for so long, and then either get "fixed" almost overnight, or in complete contrast, continue to go unnoticed for some time before finally being "fixed" in the blink of an eye. I will say this as politely as possible; the "oversight" and "fixing something that was broken" excuses, both sound like high grade baloney. No offense.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 06:41 PM
+1

Every time a big "nerfing" fiasco occurs it is claimed that it was just an oversight, something "broken" being fixed. I find this impossible to believe. M4A1s were not a tightly kept secret, nor was the fact that it had been dropping with stats 20/22 since it was discovered. If I remember correctly, that "other gun" was supposedly in the code for ages and had an undefined drop rate before someone made the discovery that it had started dropping.

How can things like that go unnoticed for so long, and then either get "fixed" almost overnight, or in complete contrast, continue to go unnoticed for some time before finally being "fixed" in the blink of an eye. I will say this as politely as possible; the "oversight" and "fixing something that was broken" excuses, both sound like high grade baloney. No offense.

+1

CJ54
03-13-2012, 06:59 PM
I've made my last post on this subject up in the official thread.