PDA

View Full Version : SPECIALS: UPDATE!

Boomer
03-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Fighting Irish - was overpowered, has been corrected and changed to the IRA Fighter
Shamrock Tanks - stats have been corrected

War Priest
03-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the update Boomer. Why isn't there a sea unit this week?

stricker
03-13-2012, 02:53 PM
DANG, WP! you are like a pit-bull or a lawyer, man. ...just not going to let go of it 'til you get an answer, eh? lol

JackoV
03-13-2012, 02:55 PM

The captain of the ship is on holiday.

War Priest
03-13-2012, 02:57 PM
DANG, WP! you are like a pit-bull or a lawyer, man. ...just not going to let go of it 'til you get an answer, eh? lol

Well I don't see why there isn't a sea unit. Tonight I am going to have to add up my unit stats, I think they might be higher with air units, especially since that Green Dragonfly is 310 attack. I may just switch to Russia.

War Priest
03-13-2012, 02:58 PM
Well if Funzio goes and picks a ship, paint it green, throw some stats in the hundreds on it, they have my gold.

EDIT: There are two Devs on, I hope at least one replies with an answer.

JackoV
03-13-2012, 03:00 PM
Just switch to Russia.

Vodka > Beer

War Priest
03-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Just switch to Russia.

Vodka > Beer

I just might. I want to calculate my stats first though. Right now I am UK and have high stats for the amount of allies I have, and don't want to see the reverse effect.

Blackstone
03-13-2012, 03:22 PM

That's funny, LOL

War Priest
03-13-2012, 03:28 PM

I can't believe they waited until a holiday theme to omit a unit. Those are the best. I can't wait until the Easter, Halloween and Christmas ones! :) There might be a Santa, dressed in camo with a gun.

Luke7676
03-13-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm getting ready to switch to Russia in the next few days and not just for the vodka. That's just another perk ;)

UptownGuy
03-13-2012, 09:15 PM
Mostly my units were air so i switch from us to russia and boom! Additional 2k addded on att/def stats...

Luke7676
03-13-2012, 09:22 PM
Mostly my units were air so i switch from us to russia and boom! Additional 2k addded on att/def stats...

Exactly. I'm mainly buying only air units now that I figure out what nation I wanted to switch too.

Sepi
03-14-2012, 04:28 AM
I can't believe they waited until a holiday theme to omit a unit. Those are the best. I can't wait until the Easter, Halloween and Christmas ones! :) There might be a Santa, dressed in camo with a gun.

Last year at New Year´s Eve there was Crazy Reveler (drunken Deadly rebel with machine gun, whissle and funny hat), Party Dirigible (huge blimp with A275 if I remember correctly) and Stretch Humvee (limousine).

mickymacirl
03-14-2012, 04:36 AM
I'd like to point out at this moment that the IRA fighter isn't an a appropriate name for a unit since the IRA are a internationally recognized terrorist organization.

Have some respect for the thousands of people who died in the troubles, please.

Luke7676
03-14-2012, 10:07 AM
Last year at New Year´s Eve there was Crazy Reveler (drunken Deadly rebel with machine gun, whissle and funny hat), Party Dirigible (huge blimp with A275 if I remember correctly) and Stretch Humvee (limousine).

And the crazy revealer looked just like the Ira fighter / Irish fighter accept it had different crazy colors to it and not green.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 10:09 AM
I'd like to point out at this moment that the IRA fighter isn't an a appropriate name for a unit since the IRA are a internationally recognized terrorist organization.

Have some respect for the thousands of people who died in the troubles, please.

It's a war game. Not every unit has to be on the "good" side.

Aidan
03-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Am wondering if funzio gonna release specials units for today's event. It's the Steak n BJ day everybody! Maybe tht will entice me to buy gold. Lol

Gonna get my wife to grill some fine steaks n..

War Priest
03-14-2012, 10:33 AM
Probably not. These units they have now are still going to run for another 5 days. It's weekly.

Aidan
03-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Probably not. These units they have now are still going to run for another 5 days. It's weekly.

Lol. I was nt actlly serious bout it. Will be hilarious if they come out with units representing steak n a bj. Lol

War Priest
03-14-2012, 10:44 AM
I have never heard of that day so couldn't tell if you were serious or not.

stricker
03-14-2012, 10:49 AM
If War Priest really is a Priest and Catholic, he may not really know what was meant by "bj" :D
(yes... I'm joking around again, WP!)

Aidan
03-14-2012, 10:50 AM

Me neither until 2day. Neway, i was making a joke. U knw tht ur jokes r nt working when u hv to explain it n it's akward. U still didnt catch on the bj thing dnt u?

War Priest
03-14-2012, 10:58 AM
Me neither until 2day. Neway, i was making a joke. U knw tht ur jokes r nt working when u hv to explain it n it's akward. U still didnt catch on the bj thing dnt u?

I got it the first time you said it was a joke. Wasn't for sure if that's what the BJ initials actually stood for.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 10:59 AM
If War Priest really is a Priest and Catholic, he may not really know what was meant by "bj" :D
(yes... I'm joking around again, WP!)

Never know! :rolleyes:

Crime City Mark
03-14-2012, 11:00 AM

We haven't paid our tithe to Neptune.

Luke7676
03-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Am wondering if funzio gonna release specials units for today's event. It's the Steak n BJ day everybody! Maybe tht will entice me to buy gold. Lol

Gonna get my wife to grill some fine steaks n..

Thought that was pretty da*n funny actually. I could go for one of them fine steaks too and something else as well but don't think my wife would go for it ;)

Aidan
03-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Thought that was pretty da*n funny actually. I could go for one of them fine steaks too and something else as well but don't think my wife would go for it ;)

Lol. Tell her it's a special day n u do the cooking. Might work, u nvr know. Rofl

Luke7676
03-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Lmao yeah sure.. If that were the case it would be working 2 - 3 times a week because I grill all the dang time :( lol

Aidan
03-14-2012, 11:33 AM
Lmao yeah sure.. If that were the case it would be working 2 - 3 times a week because I grill all the dang time :( lol

Want to suggest a line "lady, i wud like my steak rare and my bj well done".

stricker
03-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Remember guys... you are posting on a sticky thread here!

digitalwalker
03-14-2012, 11:38 AM

Lmao! Omg, u guys r too funny

Aidan
03-14-2012, 11:39 AM

Well, was hoping the devs n member wud appreciate some jokes going around. Bt if they dont, then okay

Luke7676
03-14-2012, 11:43 AM
Yeah you would think.. Just gotta try not to cross that fine line.. Which I've yet to figure out where that is yet.. Somewhere between bj and ******* idk.. Lmao. But I would appreciate a fair warning before crossing :)

War Priest
03-14-2012, 11:45 AM
That fine line is probably between PG-13 and Rated R, for the sake of any female or minor forum members.

Luke7676
03-14-2012, 11:49 AM
But funzio should be happy after all we are just waiting for our open timers to run out so we can try again for more lovely bars :) so what if someone cracks a few jokes in the process. It's all for fun and games.. And that's exactly what we are playing at. Now then on to other threads and posts.. :)

Aidan
03-14-2012, 12:08 PM
Wud agree on the minor though i thnk tht we r either in denial or naive to thnk tht kids these days dnt knw bout it alrdy. This is getting off topic actllly

War Priest
03-14-2012, 12:14 PM
Wud agree on the minor though i thnk tht we r either in denial or naive to thnk tht kids these days dnt knw bout it alrdy. This is getting off topic actllly

Just being considerate. This should be an environment for all. As they may know of it, crude sexual humor tends to only be funny to men. And I am sure parents wouldn't approve.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Funzio, still wondering where my green sea unit is...

stricker
03-14-2012, 02:11 PM
Funzio, still wondering where my green sea unit is...
what? ...the southern frigan' fried green tomato boat is not enough for you now!!!
I'll send you a request for cash via payp@l if it will make you feel better. I'll even throw in some g0ld b@r credits via email!

ah...maybe i'd better be careful here. might get busted by funzio for posting 5p4/\/\

CJ - I can send you my layered photoshop file if you don't bust me for trolling on your profits. :) Maybe WP will be happier getting it from ya'll.
http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/stricker_boat.jpg

Warmonger
03-14-2012, 02:40 PM
It's a war game. Not every unit has to be on the "good" side.

So where are the Taliban units? Should we have missions blowing up twin towers? There's a line that should not be crossed, supporting the IRA is one, considering all the civilians they killed for many years.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 02:45 PM
So where are the Taliban units? Should we have missions blowing up twin towers? There's a line that should not be crossed, supporting the IRA is one, considering all the civilians they killed for many years.

This is a world wide game. I am sure that if they have an IOS device they are playing Modern War. This game isn't revolved around just the good guys. Go look at the avatar heads, you have terrorists as well as others.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 02:47 PM

Getting offended over an IRA unit is blowing it way out of proportion. Nobody is talking about the civilians who have died so that isn't even necessary to bring into the conversation.

Flipmode
03-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Decent British terrorists the IRA.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:52 PM
what? ...the southern frigan' fried green tomato boat is not enough for you now!!!
I'll send you a request for cash via payp@l if it will make you feel better. I'll even throw in some g0ld b@r credits via email!

ah...maybe i'd better be careful here. might get busted by funzio for posting 5p4/\/\

CJ - I can send you my layered photoshop file if you don't bust me for trolling on your profits. :) Maybe WP will be happier getting it from ya'll.
http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/rmgboys/MW_glitch/stricker_boat.jpg

It was more of a subject changer to get off the sexual humor, and back on the thread topic.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:58 PM
Has their been a "Suicide Bomber" for a limited edition already? If not that would be a good one.

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 11:51 AM
I think you have missed the point, War Priest.

What was wrong with the Fighting Irish as a unit title?

Is there some game code constraint that will not allow a stat change on a unit, hence having to rename the unit to its present title..?

Because if theres not...

Love to know the reasons behind the name change, can we get some clarification?

War Priest
03-16-2012, 11:55 AM
I think you have missed the point, War Priest.

What was wrong with the Fighting Irish as a unit title?

Is there some game code constraint that will not allow a stat change on a unit, hence having to rename the unit to its present title..?

Because if theres not...

Love to know the reasons behind the name change, can we get some clarification?

I am not missing the point. I know how the game works. Yes that is the reason they changed it. If they kept the name the same, then all the units players bought before they changed it would of been lowered as well.

You can't have two identical units with the exact same name but with different stats.

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 12:01 PM
And whos idea was it to use IRA fighter?

It's pretty ignorant.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:02 PM
And whos idea was it to use IRA fighter?

It's pretty ignorant.

Really, how is that? I would like to hear how it is so wrong.

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Seems pretty clear to me you lack the knowledge to comment on the subject matter.

Go find out.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Seems pretty clear to me you lack the knowledge to comment on the subject matter.

Go find out.

No. What you don't get is this is a world wide game. Don't you think the IRA would want their group in the game as well? The IRA is a real military organization and this is a military based game. It should be included. If you don't like it, go play a game where you have to save kittens from a tree.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:21 PM

Go find out.

Also love how your so determined to prove that it is so ignorant but yet can't describe why. Love it!

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 12:24 PM
"Don't you think the IRA would want their group in the game as well?"

Fool.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:25 PM
Yep, thought that phrase would get under your skin! :)

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 12:35 PM
This isn't a history lesson, it's a fourm post.

It's quite apparent someone like you might find it difficult to grasp but naming a unit after a terrorist organization could offend or upset people.

And please look up the meaning of "ignorant".

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:35 PM
Would say there is a difference compared with a generic 'terrorist' or 'suicide' unit as these are a vague representation of a multitude of terrorist groups engaged in action against military units.

Representing a specific group who frequently attacked targets with no military relation is different.

Not saying I agree or disagree with their inclusion, but there is a clear distinction which some people could understandably be offended by.

It could certainly make a bigger impact in the news if Al Queda, Taliban or Hamas were specifically mentioned.

That comment had nothing to do with this. I just simply said that a suicide bomber would be good for a limited edition.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:40 PM
This isn't a history lesson, it's a fourm post.

It's quite apparent someone like you might find it difficult to grasp but naming a unit after a terrorist organization could offend or upset people.

And please look up the meaning of "ignorant".

I am aware of the term. Ok, you want a war game with no terrorists in it? Then it is no longer war. You do realize that there has to be good and bad guys to make a war right?

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Oh FYI, I thought maybe the fact I've the international code for Ireland (IRL) in my name title might hint that I'm actually Irish.

I shouldn't be so surprised I guess.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Oh FYI, I thought maybe the fact I've the international code for Ireland (IRL) in my name title might hint that I'm actually Irish.

I shouldn't be so surprised I guess.

Yeah because everybody put's their country's initials in their name so I am suppose to assume.

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Sure, terrorists it up all you like!

Might be an idea to make it generic though, I find it hard to believe a person of authority, I presume Funzio would have an approval/quality control policy like most software houses, would OK a unit name like that.

Suggest Rogue US Marine as a unit title.

See the response you get to that.

Flipmode
03-16-2012, 12:49 PM
A war has to have good guys and bad guys?

Err... No.

A war can be fought between two equally 'good' or 'bad' sides. Nor does there 'have' to be terrorists.

Sorry, I think I have got caught up in your exercise of saying things that you must know aren't true just to get a rise out of people. Now I look stupid too.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Seems like your blood is really boiling over a video game unit. Real life war is tough, people die that don't deserve to. This game has nothing to do with the REAL WORLD. Stop complaining!

stricker
03-16-2012, 12:50 PM
Hey... I wanna troll too!

I think... uh... oh yeah! ...the swamp fox in the SC lowcountry was considered a terrorist to the Red Coats.

enough already, seriously!

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:52 PM
A war has to have good guys and bad guys?

Err... No.

A war can be fought between two equally 'good' or 'bad' sides. Nor does there 'have' to be terrorists.

Sorry, I think I have got caught up in your exercise of saying things that you must know aren't true just to get a rise out of people. Now I look stupid too.

Point being that this game can't just have good guys.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:53 PM
This website is turning me into an *******. :rolleyes:

mickymacirl
03-16-2012, 12:56 PM
This website is turning me into an *******. :rolleyes:

I think you had a head start.

War Priest
03-16-2012, 12:57 PM
I think you had a head start.

Maybe. Either way I like it.

Flipmode
03-16-2012, 12:57 PM
Now there is something we can all agree on ;-)

War Priest
03-16-2012, 01:05 PM
Now there is something we can all agree on ;-)

Like I said, I like it. :) I could care less over somebody's hurt feelings on a game. I am actually able to grasp the reality of terrorists in life. Oh well...

War Priest
03-16-2012, 01:07 PM
Sorry Micky, I didn't mean all of the above. Want to be my ally? :)

stricker
03-16-2012, 01:11 PM
Sorry Micky, I didn't mean all of the above. Want to be my ally? :)
ROFLMAO!!!!

War Priest
03-16-2012, 01:12 PM
ROFLMAO!!!!

I'm serious. I think it was sweet. It was sweet, wasn't it guys? I think it was.

Tanner
03-16-2012, 09:07 PM
hugs & kisses all around

mickymacirl
03-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Ya happy st patricks day everyone, even war priest.

Warmonger
03-17-2012, 02:22 AM
No. What you don't get is this is a world wide game. Don't you think the IRA would want their group in the game as well? The IRA is a real military organization and this is a military based game. It should be included. If you don't like it, go play a game where you have to save kittens from a tree.

The IRA were a bunch of murdering terrorists that seemed to have deformed, now u have a new group called the real IRA who just love to blow up civilians at random, calling them a military group shows your ignorance. Real soldiers don't fight by placing bombs in shopping complexes. Are we now going to have a unit called psycho US marine speciality killing kids? War priest u are a troll go get a life.

Mcdoc
03-17-2012, 03:41 AM
I got it the first time you said it was a joke. Wasn't for sure if that's what the BJ initials actually stood for.

Better get my joke in before this thread gets closed.

I'm late to the dinner table - but I couldn't resist the twisted humor that came to mind when I read WP's comment:

"Wait - didn't Priests invent the BJ so they could keep their pledge to celibacy?"

Mcdoc
03-17-2012, 03:45 AM

I think this thread has already gotten pretty sticky - steak has a way of doing that when it drips on your BJ - LoLoLoL

I liked it better when this post had a sexual humor overtone versus the serious & depressing political overtone. I type this as I am watching John Claude Van Dam do round house kicks in "Universal Soldier" and wondering if Funzio has had a character by that name yet :)

And the next movie line that comes to mind comes from the famous Joker as played by Heath Ledger: "Why So Serious?" - another awesome vilian character Funzio could mildly hint at with a Phsyco Clown - or like the FNG - they could come out with a different scary clown character simply called ICP - then someone would have to start a thread to explain the Isane Clown Posse - LoL

Did I mention I ramble when it's 4am and I'm tired?

THREAD IS CLOSED - LoL

mickymacirl
03-17-2012, 09:21 AM
The IRA were a bunch of murdering terrorists that seemed to have deformed, now u have a new group called the real IRA who just love to blow up civilians at random, calling them a military group shows your ignorance. Real soldiers don't fight by placing bombs in shopping complexes. Are we now going to have a unit called psycho US marine speciality killing kids? War priest u are a troll go get a life.

Well said.

Bronco928
03-17-2012, 09:55 AM
After all that has been said, the only thing I have to add is I sure am glad I snatched up a Fighting Irish 92a 65d before he became weak and turned terrorist. lol

Luke7676
03-17-2012, 10:07 AM
After all that has been said, the only thing I have to add is I sure am glad I snatched up a Fighting Irish 92a 65d before he became weak and turned terrorist. lol

Lmao true that my friend. So sad that people get offended and pissed off over a game or how a unit is named.. They could have one named bin laden or even obama rofl if it has decent stats people are going to get it despite the name... I am 1/3 Irish Indian and German you couldn't hurt my feelings with anything said here... I don't understand some folks these days....

War Priest
03-17-2012, 10:56 AM
Ya happy st patricks day everyone, even war priest.

Aw, now your being sweet too! :) (Wish there was a heart but there isn't.)

Happy St Patricks Day Micky.

War Priest
03-17-2012, 11:28 AM
War priest u are a troll

I could of told you this! Nobody crosses my bridge...

stricker
03-17-2012, 11:31 AM
Aw, now your being sweet too! :) (Wish there was a heart but there isn't.)

Happy St Patricks Day Micky.

Happy St. Patricks Day! ...everybody come to my place and have a round of ice-cold Killian's Irish Red.

Devs are invited too (...ifing that improves some luck for me in getting that last TB! ...oh, what to heck... everybody is being so nice today, I'll just make unconditional, Devs.)

WP & Micky - you two seem to make a nice couple. ...just seems so sweet you've make up and all. I recommend staying away from politics, though. Look like the potential to become violent and then we might have to call the cops in on the domestic dispute.

Aidan
03-17-2012, 12:00 PM
I think this thread has already gotten pretty sticky - steak has a way of doing that when it drips on your BJ - LoLoLoL

I liked it better when this post had a sexual humor overtone versus the serious & depressing political overtone. I type this as I am watching John Claude Van Dam do round house kicks in "Universal Soldier" and wondering if Funzio has had a character by that name yet :)

And the next movie line that comes to mind comes from the famous Joker as played by Heath Ledger: "Why So Serious?" - another awesome vilian character Funzio could mildly hint at with a Phsyco Clown - or like the FNG - they could come out with a different scary clown character simply called ICP - then someone would have to start a thread to explain the Isane Clown Posse - LoL

Did I mention I ramble when it's 4am and I'm tired?

THREAD IS CLOSED - LoL

When i make tht steak n bj jokes, i was hoping tht people cn be more relaxed n lossen up bt apparently my jokes offended some people. Seems like dudes here r more interested discussing bout terrorist IRA thn a BJ.

For me, nothing beats getting a deep throat while playing MW. Lmao. Or is tht too extreme n crude fr u guys??

Oh, Happy paddys day n F### the IRA

stricker
03-17-2012, 12:24 PM
When i make tht steak n bj jokes, i was hoping tht people cn be more relaxed n lossen up bt apparently my jokes offended some people.

...it was hilarious, Aidan. But, my wife had me grill out twice this week, so I know for a fact Steak & bj Day is NOT a real holiday!

Aidan
03-17-2012, 12:30 PM
...it was hilarious, Aidan. But, my wife had me grill out twice this week, so I know for a fact Steak & bj Day is NOT a real holiday!

Did u get the 'treatment' afterwards? If u did, dnt complain man, instead be grateful. Twice a week is a healthy diet. LOL

stricker
03-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Did u get the 'treatment' afterwards? If u did, dnt complain man, instead be grateful. Twice a week is a healthy diet. LOL
...must be like cruising for the elusive tit.bar, then...
(waf dropping like a rock this week)

War Priest
03-17-2012, 01:11 PM
WP & Micky - you two seem to make a nice couple. ...just seems so sweet you've make up and all. I recommend staying away from politics, though. Look like the potential to become violent and then we might have to call the cops in on the domestic dispute.

I shall keep this in mind. :p

Khmer Empire
03-17-2012, 04:14 PM
hugs & kisses all around

Thanks for sharing!

willydpooh
03-18-2012, 02:20 AM
Fighting Irish - was overpowered, has been corrected and changed to the IRA Fighter
Shamrock Tanks - stats have been corrected
Well I saw someone already bought around 61units of fighting irish, and man his deadly. He really did cash out a lot of gold/money to buy it but still that is his money anyway, so im just drooling :rolleyes:

Agent Orange
03-18-2012, 07:12 AM
Well I saw someone already bought around 61units of fighting irish, and man his deadly. He really did cash out a lot of gold/money to buy it but still that is his money anyway, so im just drooling :rolleyes:

Green drool?

willydpooh
03-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Green drool?
haha, well one of my friend manage to bought some fighting irish, but if he knew earlier that he will be unlucky on the supply box event, he just bought all his gold for that Fighting irish.

Dreno33
03-18-2012, 10:05 PM

..why not a soldier dressed as an elf? :D Id rather have an elf on my battlefield. Or possibly a reindeer air unit(:

War Priest
03-18-2012, 10:10 PM
..why not a soldier dressed as an elf? :D Id rather have an elf on my battlefield. Or possibly a reindeer air unit(:

Hey, there you go Funzio. That is a pretty great idea as well. Maybe a sleigh with some guns and rockets mounted on the side.

Dreno33
03-18-2012, 10:13 PM
WE SHOULD BE THE DEVEEELLLLOPERS! :D :D Geniuses all the way! (:

Sepi
03-18-2012, 10:30 PM
Hey, there you go Funzio. That is a pretty great idea as well. Maybe a sleigh with some guns and rockets mounted on the side.

Last Christmas there was similar unit in Crime City as Vehicle. It was called Armed Sleigh (or similar) and it had gatling guns on both sides. :) Other themed items were Christmas Shuriken, Jagged Candy Cone and Santa Ski-Mask.

War Priest
03-18-2012, 10:49 PM
Last Christmas there was similar unit in Crime City as Vehicle. It was called Armed Sleigh (or similar) and it had gatling guns on both sides. :) Other themed items were Christmas Shuriken, Jagged Candy Cone and Santa Ski-Mask.

That's cool. I mean I know that type of stuff doesn't fit this war based game, but it's still cool. I will buy them. Just wish I would of bought the valentine specials that came out.

Dillinja
03-19-2012, 03:37 AM
Sorry, funzio beat you to it already. They did that for CC around xmas time.
Back to the drawing board ;)

Dillinja
03-19-2012, 03:43 AM
Trust me, Funzio milk it properly. Jewish holiday, xmas holiday,St Paddys day....anything goes with Funzio as long as money to be made!