PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on?

Santa
03-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Alright, alright, we've all ranted enough about the M4 nerf. Let's try and look towards the future now. I'm assuming that not everyone reading this has a full set (500) of M4's, including me. What will be the next popular farming item besides the already popular DD's? I'm thinking Armored Police Truck (is that what it's called?). I think it's at Chinatown, Tea house right? Any other ideas?

Note: please do not speak about M4's at all. That sort talk can be ranted about in one of the 20 Rusty M4 threads. Thanks!

Swifty
03-13-2012, 01:37 PM
I would like some more Armored Police Trucks.

Also, interested in armor like Utility Belt (mini-mart at Red Light District?) or something similar.

Santa
03-13-2012, 01:47 PM
I would like some more Armored Police Trucks.

Also, interested in armor like Utility Belt (mini-mart at Red Light District?) or something similar.

Exactly. M4A1 was the only reasonable farmable attack weapon that I knew of. I think I'm just going to stick with defense based equipment farming from now on. I'm getting tired of all the damn robberies!

Whoopdido1980
03-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Farming is so bloody boring anyway. I might just buy sawn off shotguns after I'm done buying chain whips in about a year.

Swifty
03-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Urban Warfare Vest (11,20) Clothing Store @ Empire Arena Plaza

OR

Utility Belt (14,17) mini-mart @ Red Light District

Anybody got any better suggestions on armor?

Bruiser
03-13-2012, 05:20 PM
I did post on another thread the next best looting suggestions Utility belt was one of them. Although these are multi click jobs and poor drop rates. I have a sneaking suspicion TS knew in advance about the M4A1 nerf and left just at the right time...

Ghost818
03-13-2012, 05:23 PM
I did post on another thread the next best looting suggestions Utility belt was one of them. Although these are multi click jobs and poor drop rates. I have a sneaking suspicion TS knew in advance about the M4A1 nerf and left just at the right time...
Clothing store isnt multiclick bro.