PDA

View Full Version : Did the stats change for Ghetto Fabulous?

Falkirk
03-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Hi,

First time posting a new thread but I've been reading for a long time. Thanks everyone past and present for helping make the game much more interesting!

Today of course I noticed the M4 change but as well around the same time Ghetto Fabulous showed up at the top of my vehicle item list when fighting...even though it said 14/13. A quick app crash later and the stats now show 31/18!

Anyone else have this happen? What other items changed today?

Vile Lynn
03-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah, saw that in my fight screne, too, but didn't notice the stats... 31/18 is great! Wish I had more than one, heh.
Thanks for posting!

Ohaithere
03-13-2012, 03:56 PM
Are they still the stats? Welcome :)

Bruiser
03-13-2012, 05:09 PM
This happened with the Skull Smasher during the previous Crate release. Whilst the stats indicated were low in the inventory they were producing much higher stats 74/54 during fights. It will be corrected i can assure you.

Falkirk
03-13-2012, 05:27 PM
I just noticed that the new creates has this item in it at 31/18. Looks like they reused an existing item and bumped up the stats...can it really be just temporary though? We need some good news today! :)

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 06:25 PM
This happened with the Skull Smasher during the previous Crate release. Whilst the stats indicated were low in the inventory they were producing much higher stats 74/54 during fights. It will be corrected i can assure you.

I dont really care for how "they" FIX things. I cant believe it took em till 5:30pm to post about the Rusty, I saw B00mer in the forum lurking at 11am and he didnt say crap. Took em another 6 1/2 hours to come up with their sticky update. baah!

Ghost818
03-13-2012, 06:36 PM
The lower stats were a glitch confirmed by CC Mark it's going to stay with the higher stats because that was an uncommon loot.

Fig Oni
03-14-2012, 03:21 AM
You people are asking the wrong question.

The question is now, people who didn't do level 3 mastery for south end project, will you get a ghetto fab once you complete the level 3 mastery.

I noticed the stat increase because at 14/13 it is/was still used but now it much stronger.

Can conzio put rusted DD and make another weapon boost in stats.

I'm going to farm limos at 5/17.
Why, just for fun.