PDA

View Full Version : not spending gold again, until m4a1 is brought back

xclusiv
03-13-2012, 09:08 AM
i have spent alot of gold on this game and will not ever spend another dollar, if m4a1 is nurfed as i have friends playing this game and where farming the m4a1 until it just got nerfed this is extremely unfair on players who did not get to farm 500 m4a1, there is no other gun that can replace the 22 defense of this item. why would they nurf it? everyone has been farming it for months.

they just go and nerf it cause they feel like it? give us the middle finger

please join me in not spending gold until the m4a1 is brought back and post your support in this thread

Swifty
03-13-2012, 09:11 AM
Just like many online games before them, they are constantly adding and subtracting in pursuit of balance.

And I plan to buy a modest amount of gold during the next sale.

xclusiv
03-13-2012, 09:12 AM
thanks great to know you care about the other players of the game, your posts are not wanted in my thread move along.

Swifty
03-13-2012, 09:13 AM
My feelings have been severely injured.

xclusiv
03-13-2012, 09:17 AM
i made this thread for the support to get the m4a1s back, not for an arrogant person like you to come and act like who cares if they are nerfed. get lost.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 09:18 AM
Come on now. Were all a little on edge and rightly so.

Can't we all just get along.

xclusiv
03-13-2012, 09:20 AM
it seems to me that funzio discourages farming? bad move imo

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 09:22 AM
it seems to me that funzio discourages farming? bad move imo

They seem to discourage a lot of things and to their detriment.

Swifty
03-13-2012, 09:27 AM
@xclusiv

You only call me arrogant because you know it is true.

BigCheese
03-13-2012, 09:29 AM
they encourage u spend RM on them :mad: seems like a daylight robbery to me

jaywalker
03-13-2012, 09:43 AM
My guess is that they will be buyable... For 450 RP (or was it 400?)...

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 09:47 AM
My guess is that they will be buyable... For 450 RP (or was it 400?)...

It was 450, bet it goes up in price if that happens.

PhantomNine
03-13-2012, 10:07 AM
One of the spots I've been farming for the M4A1 is now giving a Rusty M4A1 7/11. Hit the spot three times and got two of them one was in a bag and the other was out of the bag. I hope they've not changed it and removed the old one!

dudeman
03-13-2012, 10:09 AM
One of the spots I've been farming for the M4A1 is now giving a Rusty M4A1 7/11. Hit the spot three times and got two of them one was in a bag and the other was out of the bag. I hope they've not changed it and removed the old one!

Don't hold your breath.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 10:10 AM
I hope they've not changed it and removed the old one!

They have and they did. At all three locations.

Caleb
03-13-2012, 10:12 AM
I hope they've not changed it and removed the old one!

We don't know yet what the status of the classic M4 A1 is in the game. We do know that where it previously dropped, you will now get a Rusty M4 A1.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 10:13 AM
We don't know yet what the status of the classic M4 A1 is in the game. We do know that where it previously dropped, you will now get a Rusty M4 A1.

Bringing it back as an RP purchase would be a good move.

upsman_17
03-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know for sure if this is definately true? While my drop #'s have taken a severe hit since last week. I still got 2 M4's yesterday and 1 this morning. Confirmed them in my inventory and also checked - I do not have any rusty M4's. If they did nerf it I will be a tad upset since I am only up to 230 now. Will have to wait another 6 levels and start farming DD's unless they take care of them as well b4 I get there. :(

upsman_17
03-13-2012, 10:21 AM
Forgot to mention, I farm at Boardwalk so I dont know about any other locations.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Forgot to mention, I farm at Boardwalk so I dont know about any other locations.

All three locations were nerfed. How many hours ago did you get your last regular M4?

dudeman
03-13-2012, 10:24 AM
Bringing it back as an RP purchase would be a good move.

Maybe, but I doubt it would be priced at 450 like it once showed if you clicked it on a results screen. With 22 defense I wouldn't be surprised to see a price similar to CWs and RPGs. People seem to have more respect for M4A1s than for some of the existing high tier RP items, so I think the M4A1 should receive a RP price tag that reflects that.

Assuming it ever makes it into the store that is.

Dillinja
03-13-2012, 10:31 AM

Wow, this kind of typifies the very reason Funzio would nerf the M4's.....Every thread just gets hijacked and turns into where can I get them/how many hits etc etc.
I'm sure Funzio are thinking 'the natives are restless, throw them some cake' and hope we'll forget about the M4's and the forum will be clear of M4 threads in a few months
Alternatively we could just take the guillotine over to Funzio HQ....though I doubt ppl on here are that revolutionary...
PS - Not tonight LFizzle I have to farm some rusties before they get nerfed as well

Fig Oni
03-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Supporting X's cause

Add my name to the petition

Love it when the forum unite

Sasha54
03-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Well I am certainly pissed off - especially because I am quite new to the game and thought I was doing well at already having 22 in just a few days.....

But there are a lot of players who don't know about the M4 farming so I'm still at a small advantage

BUT I have to keep remembering it's just a game. The whole concept of Gold vs non-gold is interesting and initially I felt that I would not be a gold player. I still think that - although I did buy gold for the lockbox event and some nice pretty buildings that I felt would be a good investment.

That being said I feel that I would prefer to rely on skill and tactics over just purchasing weapons, defense etc. etc.

If I can just win by purchasing stuff - what's the point really! That's just real life............lol

So yeah - I will do the gold boycott.........
I'm sure there will be something else to come along hopefully - but for now I'm trying not to be too angry - have enough of that in the real world!

Sasha54
03-13-2012, 10:42 AM
I don't agree with the suggestion of being able to purchase them with RP's

WHY - they were FREE before - why do I want to now have to use RP's for them?

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 10:44 AM
I don't agree with the suggestion of being able to purchase them with RP's

WHY - they were FREE before - why do I want to now have to use RP's for them?

The alternative is to do without.

Jill
03-13-2012, 10:48 AM
Supporting X's cause

Add my name to the petition

Love it when the forum unite

I with you also .... Forum Power. NO MORE GOLD SPENT......

Nicholost
03-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Count me in as well. $220 spent so far with much more in my future, but $0 from me until this is resolved (Funzio steps forward and lets us in the loop or M4A1s are returned).

upsman_17
03-13-2012, 10:55 AM
All three locations were nerfed. How many hours ago did you get your last regular M4?

7:30 AM so about 6.5 hours ago

upsman_17
03-13-2012, 11:00 AM
I'm not sure this will cause me to quit the game quite yet, unless they start changing too many other things. For instance, if they change everyone's M4's already in inventory to the Rusted P.O.S., I will likely quit. And I was actually getting ready to use a couple iTunes gift cards at the next gold sale to get some good buildings. For now though, I am with everyone, I will not buy gold or use my gift cards on them. I am declaring shananigans, everyone grab your brooms and lets head to HQ.

Dillinja
03-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Need some serious gold spenders to join your cause....anyone pm'ed Payam yet???

Ramshutu
03-13-2012, 11:06 AM
I'm not intending to quit, but I'm not spending gold. This has been executed poorly, and puts a massive swathe of players at a disadvantage.

The m4, while farmable like many other weapons, isn't particular overpowered or particularly easy to obtain, even if you are patient. While some things in the game may need to change for the sake of balance; this isn't one of them.

This has been executed very, very poorly.

Joeycool
03-13-2012, 11:28 AM
People who have just started playing crime city and feel angry that they can no longer farm the M4a1 dont really have a leg to stand on.

I have posted almost 1000 times to this forum.

I have been playing the game for several months. I have put lots of effort into the game and back into the community with forum activity. I feel that I have earned my M4a1's. For starters with the length of time I have played. I have been a guinea pig for numerous changes that have left me at a severe disadvantage. Like discovery of defence building disparities after spending months upgrading defence building. Rivals list changes and changes to how robberies work that new comers will have no idea even went on.

I did not find out about the M4a1 until about 4 months in.

Someone who is new to the game... with 20 odd forum posts has access to all of the information that long term playes have spent months, blood sweat and tears working out while having to deal with all the changes from the word go. They have a massive advantage over me from the start with this massive knowledge base.

Us long time players reward is that we happen to have ended up with a pretty good ingame weapon that we have earned.

Why should new comers expect this advantage with out even having to work for a single thing. You already have the advantage of the knowledge that we have spent months figuring out.

Likewhoaa
03-13-2012, 11:39 AM
So A couple days ago some type of glitch happens where m4s aren't registering in inventory causing massive emails. Complaints and Funzio seems to replace them for users n fix the prob. Only to nerf them out of the game a few days later?? Lol.

I hope they turn all the m4s in our inventory into rusty ones. That's probably the only way I will stop putting so much time into this game and wasting money on gold for "cool" buildings :-(.

Fig Oni
03-13-2012, 11:54 AM
Why the hell are people HIGHJACKING this thread.

If you have unrelated post to make please make a new thread as it's easier to make a new thread then clutter it with your post.

Then you complain why people make new threads asking the same question.

Sasha54
03-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Eh JoeyCool - keep your cool.........

so your point about new members to the forum is what exactly?
Yes I am new to the game - and new to the forum - so my posts are few - more than some since they are lurkers - I am not a lurker and don't intend to be.

I ask questions and in time hopefully will have good information to pass onto other new (and maybe old) players - that is the purpose of a forum. BUT my current # of posts is small - that's how it works when you just start. Or I could post a useless question or comment every couple of minutes just to get my numbers up - is that better? I'm really bored at work - I bet I could shoot out 20 posts an hour - keep that up and my numbers will be soaring...........

As for finding out about M4's early in the game and actually thinking that was something I would like to do - well why shouldn't I. If it was meant to be a big secret then I guess it shouldn't be out there for everyone to see.

I've been on a lot of forums - about a wide range of topics and there is one thing in common - people love to ***** about something or other - it's a constant!!!!!!!

ShotInTheDark
03-13-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm with you xclusiv... Funzio can suck my ass... I'm never spending money on gold again either...

Swearengen
03-13-2012, 12:04 PM
F THEM - untill the M4A1 is back for FREE!

Alice
03-13-2012, 12:13 PM
I will always be a non-gold player (except tapjoy for Goodfella)

erik
03-13-2012, 12:14 PM
I am in JCs camp, although I can surely understand the disappointment.

I started just after the original M4 rate drop. Some people had 100s and 100s of them, and I started slower. I was bummed, but it is the nature of these games.

Players before me got caught in useless defense upgrades... I can see probably $100k in upgrade time wasted in some hoods.

Recent players had access to amazing drop rates with multiple loot in their early days.

They also have the choice for DD and vests that older players who wanted to improve had to drop huge cash or waste time/ resources on lower standard items.

Recent players that got their +1 RP item will spend the majority of their gaming with a bonus in the most important resource.

Today, gold buyers have a huge advantage over those who spent gold before. They get multiples of value from a batch of crate buys compared to early buyers.

Today, everyone can be instant Tramp Stampers, Khung Looters and Swifty Sarcasters.

Tomorrow, there will be another cool advantage or event never seen before.

My condolences, truly, but these games are always a fight to stay at the front of the curve.

I guess I'm also saying, don't be discouraged if this sticks. Another "formula" will pop up soon.

Joeycool
03-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Eh JoeyCool - keep your cool.........

so your point about new members to the forum is what exactly?
Yes I am new to the game - and new to the forum - so my posts are few - more than some since they are lurkers - I am not a lurker and don't intend to be.

I ask questions and in time hopefully will have good information to pass onto other new (and maybe old) players - that is the purpose of a forum. BUT my current # of posts is small - that's how it works when you just start. Or I could post a useless question or comment every couple of minutes just to get my numbers up - is that better? I'm really bored at work - I bet I could shoot out 20 posts an hour - keep that up and my numbers will be soaring...........

As for finding out about M4's early in the game and actually thinking that was something I would like to do - well why shouldn't I. If it was meant to be a big secret then I guess it shouldn't be out there for everyone to see.

I've been on a lot of forums - about a wide range of topics and there is one thing in common - people love to ***** about something or other - it's a constant!!!!!!!

You dont know me Sasha! But I'm keeping cool! Trust me. :)

My point is that new players are saying they are now at a disadvantage over veterans because the M4a1 may have been nerfed.

When actually new players are at a massive advantage because they have a large knowledge base to access that us veterans never did have. We had to discover all the locations of items for ourselves. Sharing loot knowledge between ourselves and swapping the information we found. Then posting all our findings.

New players have instant access to this. They have not had to work had at discovering it. So they dont really have the right to say it has been taken away from them.

The M4a1 is no doubt still out there. Go and find it like us veterans had too!

Swifty
03-13-2012, 12:18 PM
@erik Swifty Sarcaster? I resemble that remark!!!

@Sasha54 if you shoot out 20 posts per hour, I will read them.

youj
03-13-2012, 12:22 PM
I don't understand the what's big deal of removing m4a1 from droppable items. You guys are still keeping your old m4a1, are you guys not?

Online games changes all the time. This isn't even a huge change. I don't see why they should even make an announcement about how they updated one item out of the hundreds of items they have.

I think people been farming m4a1 for too long, maybe you will enjoy the game more when you open the app and explore new contents. I personally would hate to open the app and clicking on the same thing every time.

Swifty
03-13-2012, 12:24 PM
+1 youj, but not going to work, too reasonable

Sasha54
03-13-2012, 12:38 PM
You dont know me Sasha! But I'm keeping cool! Trust me. :)

My point is that new players are saying they are now at a disadvantage over veterans because the M4a1 may have been nerfed.

When actually new players are at a massive advantage because they have a large knowledge base to access that us veterans never did have. We had to discover all the locations of items for ourselves. Sharing loot knowledge between ourselves and swapping the information we found. Then posting all our findings.

New players have instant access to this. They have not had to work had at discovering it. So they dont really have the right to say it has been taken away from them.

The M4a1 is no doubt still out there. Go and find it like us veterans had too!

Yeah - I get it.

I don't have a problem looking around and playing the game from the ground up - so to speak. But - if information is out there then it's for me to use and I'm glad I did.

I never expected to be competing with high level players with over 450 M4's - just was happy to starting collecting them. If the game changes and it becomes something else - I'll go with that I guess.

the game will evolve - and if I stay in it then hopefully I will be at an advantage because I have increased my skill and knowledge and yes part of that is due to the forum information.

and I didn't say I felt disadvantaged because I didn't have the same numbers - just pissed because I was so happy to finally get some and then they dried up.

no biggy - change is good - actually - not really - I HATE CHANGE........lol

Joeycool
03-13-2012, 12:45 PM
Yeah - I get it.

I don't have a problem looking around and playing the game from the ground up - so to speak. But - if information is out there then it's for me to use and I'm glad I did.

I never expected to be competing with high level players with over 450 M4's - just was happy to starting collecting them. If the game changes and it becomes something else - I'll go with that I guess.

the game will evolve - and if I stay in it then hopefully I will be at an advantage because I have increased my skill and knowledge and yes part of that is due to the forum information.

and I didn't say I felt disadvantaged because I didn't have the same numbers - just pissed because I was so happy to finally get some and then they dried up.

no biggy - change is good - actually - not really - I HATE CHANGE........lol

It wasnt an attack on you Sasha... I dont even know how long you have been playing for.

Just lots of people complaining.

This game constantly changes. Sooooooo many times the goals posts have been moved by funzio through out my "career". I'm used to it! :)

Dipstik
03-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Full disclosure: 222 M4s

The amount of whining here is pathetic. I hope they eliminate ALL farmable items and instead promote random drops, the strength of which is based upon the strength of the opponent you're attacking or the level/energy cost of the job you're doing. The fact that every competent player was using 100% of their energy every day doing the same job repeatedly made this game REALLY boring.

For those of you who think the M4A1 was the perfect example of what makes a good game, ask yourself a question: If there was a job that cost 2 energy that dropped an M4 100% of the time, would that make the game better or worse? How is it any different if you spread those drops out and make everyone waste 3 months collecting them? There's no more skill involved. Once everyone has 500 M4s, it's like no one has any M4s... except they made almost all other guns irrelevant.

Joeycool
03-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Full disclosure: 222 M4s

The amount of whining here is pathetic. I hope they eliminate ALL farmable items and instead promote random drops, the strength of which is based upon the strength of the opponent you're attacking or the level/energy cost of the job you're doing. The fact that every competent player was using 100% of their energy every day doing the same job repeatedly made this game REALLY boring.

For those of you who think the M4A1 was the perfect example of what makes a good game, ask yourself a question: If there was a job that cost 2 energy that dropped an M4 100% of the time, would that make the game better or worse? How is it any different if you spread those drops out and make everyone waste 3 months collecting them? There's no more skill involved. Once everyone has 500 M4s, it's like no one has any M4s... except they made almost all other guns irrelevant.

very good points there dipstik.

Swifty
03-13-2012, 12:54 PM
+1 Dipstik, said it better than I could have

Sasha54
03-13-2012, 12:57 PM
I'd like to see PUPPIES being dropped out...........please can we have puppies?

jobadass
03-13-2012, 12:57 PM
I have been seiously considering purchasing gold to build my economy quickly, and start looting DDs. I think I am going to reconsider now. I would be really upset if I spent money to raise the last few $mil I need to buy a dozer and couldn't score andy DDs.

G Wiz
03-13-2012, 01:02 PM
This game is still a young and changing game. It is exactly why I posted in another thread about "what slice of the pie are we".
While a handful of us definately deserve some kind of compensation for a lot of the things joey mentioned in this same thread, I wish I can say the same for most.

what other EQUAL alternative can there be besides nerfing the m4a1 drop rates?

Babytway
03-13-2012, 01:07 PM
has anyone from funzio said why this was changed or "nerfed" i didnt get to 500 either i stopped awhile ago because got boring doing same job all the time but now i wish i just finished getting the max

Nicholost
03-13-2012, 01:08 PM
If there was a job that cost 2 energy that dropped an M4 100% of the time, would that make the game better or worse? How is it any different if you spread those drops out and make everyone waste 3 months collecting them?
It's the chase that's the fun part. It's almost like gambling. You know there's a good reward waiting if you're lucky. The way M4A1s used to drop was a fun balance between good loot and infrequent drops that made you wonder whether you'll be lucky this click or not. Now that the reward is gone, it really kills the fun of this component of the game. And looting is definitely a component of game-play; just as much as PvP, PvE, economy, or even getting 7000 mafia is.

sez
03-13-2012, 01:34 PM
AHHHAHAH this is funny, I haven't had to farm M4's for a few weeks thankfully but they really replaced the M4 with a "Rusty M4"?

Funzio put da pimp hand down on all you non gold spenders!

sez
03-13-2012, 01:36 PM
AHHHAHAH this is funny, I haven't had to farm M4's for a few weeks thankfully but they really replaced the M4 with a "Rusty M4"?

Just a quick note, I am not throwing insults or putting down anyones play style, I just think its funny that Funzio did this. Either laugh and see the humor in it or throw your phone/ipad\ipod.

Santa
03-13-2012, 01:51 PM
I think it's a good metaphor for what's been happening around here. Rusty M4. All we've been focusing on is farm farm farm, upgrade upgrade upgrade, build build build, repeat. I'm in it for the chase. Now the chase is to replace the M4. Time to move on. See my other thread.

erik
03-13-2012, 01:54 PM
Sez is here! WB. Not enough people here say "Put da pimp hand down"

Nicholost
03-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Sez is here! WB. Not enough people here say "Put da pimp hand down"

So true. I would definitely like to see that phrase integrated into daily vernacular. Plus, sez is good people.

Ghost818
03-13-2012, 02:07 PM

Welcome back bro!

frenda
03-13-2012, 02:22 PM
if nothing else, this thread is a funny read... especially with the comment from sez.

A. M4A1s aren't free, it takes a lot of energy and time to get them.

and

2. 7 Atk and 11 Def is not too shabby for the rusty M4A1. An equivalent gun would be the $150,000 sniper rifle or the $270,000 machine gun.

so yeah, it's not the stats of the original, but it's still worth going after. now i just have to figure out how to slip sez's line into my next presentation... ;)

Nicholost
03-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Count me in as well. $220 spent so far with much more in my future, but $0 from me until this is resolved (Funzio steps forward and lets us in the loop or M4A1s are returned).

I withdraw my participation in this boycott (no offense xclusiv). Funzio stepped forward to explain their reasoning behind this change. I find their responses acceptable and am pleased that they did let us in the loop, despite that it was a little late.

See:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21711-M4A1-Update!&p=132014&viewfull=1#post132014
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21711-M4A1-Update!&p=132078&viewfull=1#post132078

Swifty
03-13-2012, 04:37 PM
+1 Nicholost

xclusiv
03-13-2012, 06:46 PM
there reason is rubbish, whats the point of having map missions and using energy for what reason if you cant farm anything good? sure you can be rewarded a couple of good items when completeting goals in the map but it doesnt make an overall big change like farming items, they should of just added more farm items so people could choice what to farm more strategy. ok some players didnt know where to farm them or whatever, but its there job to seek this information out. just like any other game. if you wanna find something you look for a guide or word of mouth.

Swifty
03-13-2012, 06:51 PM
@xclusiv

OK, here is something we can agree on. They could have added more farm items with more choices of mix and match for different strategies and how it fits with each players style of play.

thisisdream
03-13-2012, 10:14 PM
They should have kept m4 gun, players who has time to farm and play deserve the good item while other players who has no time should spend gold to make up for their busy schedule. It can also force them to buy good in order to stay competitive with ppl spend time farming m4 gun 😡

2Legit
03-13-2012, 10:16 PM
How bout this..next time you find an awesome stats weapon..DONT TELL NOBODY, esp on this forum

Swifty
03-14-2012, 11:54 AM
@2Legit

If I find awesome gear, I am only going to tell you, no one else. Promise.

emcee
03-14-2012, 12:22 PM
I just posted this in the M4 update thread....

The reason for nerfing the M4s was because it caused an imbalance.
Well I can argue that hardcore camping causes an imbalance as well.
How many players will have a night club at level 8? Are you now going to impose a restriction on camping? If so, something like not staying at any one level more than a month.
Camping and farming M4s are just another tactic. It is not cheating or causing an imbalance as it is AVAILABLE TO ALL.

Anyone visiting my level 8 account will see I have movie theaters, lofts and soon night clubs. They will wonder how is that possible. After asking other players or **** research they will have an answer.

Along the same line of reasoning if I get attacked by someone and I examine their inventory and notice the M4s I am going to ask the same questions and look for answers. Not all answers are exclusively in this forum. There are other sites not to mention Youtube. So Funzio's explanation that it causes an imbalance to those that do not know about it does not make sense. Ignorance is bliss but at least ignorance has a chance to smarten up and learn with time. If I am getting constantly hammered by players with lots of M4s it will eventually dawn on me that I need to find out how to get them. A simple search online will give you an answer. Also, just asking someone in your mob with them will net the same result with time.

By grandfathering existing M4s will create a permanent imbalance. If Funzio will not reinstate them or create an alternative to purchase with in game money or respect then the only option to create a balance to all players is to make all M4s rusty.

People have said the reason for this is strictly financial. If that is the case I will say Funzio made a very bad business decision. M4s for non gold or low gold spenders actually will give more competition to medium or high gold spenders. The latter seeing they are losing will be more of an incentive for them to spend more to win more.

I am a non gold player but was contemplating purchasing some to buy high end gold buildings. I for one will not spend a penny in light of this permanent imbalance.

URDead
03-14-2012, 12:22 PM
I'd like to see PUPPIES being dropped out...........please can we have puppies?

With frickin laser beams attached to their heads....

Behzat
03-14-2012, 01:31 PM
Not spending gold ha? Really good idea. Funzio enough of your patches which spoils the game!!!!!Give back M4a1 s!!!!Cant u see noone is happy of your decision!

Swifty
03-14-2012, 01:32 PM
I love it when a plan comes together.

xclusiv
03-15-2012, 01:07 AM
the event is a misdirection to get the focus off the m4a1 issue

Fig Oni
03-15-2012, 01:11 AM
the event is a misdirection to get the focus off the m4a1 issue

As long as people don't spend real cash on opening boxes it be a good event.

They are really squeezing the drop rate on them emeralds.
They need that panic gold buy from mugs like us.

ruffy
03-15-2012, 03:09 AM
i support the notion even although i have 300+ m4A1.

I will still spend the gold that i stock with me thou. Not buying new gold though till the m4 issue is given a better rounding.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 03:12 AM
+1 xclusiv on the misdirection

Klax
03-15-2012, 08:20 AM
I managed to get a hold of 246 M4A1's before they stopped. Now I have 8 Rusty M4A1's. Complaining and boycotting will not bring them back. It is time for everyone to evolve or die.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 08:29 AM
@Klax

We do not yet know the results of the boycott.

It ain't over 'til its over.

madawgg
03-15-2012, 09:13 AM
Xclusiv don't u have 400+ M4? I mean if this boycott goes hardcore u migt lose ur 400 M4 altogether!

xclusiv
03-15-2012, 09:20 AM
why u mad? because i attack you and you always loose to me.

Klax
03-15-2012, 09:25 AM
@Klax

We do not yet know the results of the boycott.

It ain't over 'til its over.

True but I honestly doubt they will budge. When you have people who are willing to spend hundreds of dollars on lockbox items like last time I doubt they really care about the few people who spent their tap joy gold.

Swifty
03-15-2012, 09:28 AM
If i got mad at everyone that successfully attacked and robbed me, I would be mad at more than 50% of the players in the game.

Swifty
03-18-2012, 04:15 AM
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.