PDA

View Full Version : Oops sorry!

Dillinja
03-13-2012, 03:16 AM
So I just levelled up and started doing 'Invasion Operation 63', flick through the rival list and find a player who is weaker than me. first attack and bam the poor guy loses a leopard tank and and a humvee that's 158K gone in the first attack (plus money!)

I know this game is about being ruthless but even I thought that was harsh...lol
Do you guys ever feel sorry for someone when obliterating someone in PVP (not fighting the idiots who talk-trash on your wall as I find great pleasure in doing that!)

Luke7676
03-14-2012, 01:00 AM
Not really cause its a ruthless cycle back and forth if you dont do it someone is going to do it to you anyway lol. Plus that's pretty much one of the main points of the game despite the casualties are still meat up. But I do t like to camp on someone though that's taking it to far..

ObamaSux
03-14-2012, 08:16 AM
I feel bad for 'em. If I hit them bad enough I'll leave a note. If you're going to eff someone, it's only polite to give them a reach around.

War Priest
03-14-2012, 09:34 AM
Sometimes I do. People will write on my wall "Why did I have to take all their money and to please stop" and then I feel kind of bad. But if they attack me first, then I attack back I don't because they didn't do their homework. If they would see my stats before hand, they wouldn't of attacked. :D

digitalwalker
03-14-2012, 09:36 AM
Sometimes I do. People will write on my wall "Why did I have to take all their money and to please stop" and then I feel kind of bad. But if they attack me first, then I attack back I don't because they didn't do their homework. If they would see my stats before hand, they wouldn't of attacked. :D

Indeed, feel the same, and those left with 30k with failed attack, give me a sign of they r probably a cash cow.