PDA

View Full Version : Dear Crime City Mark...

Dreno33
03-13-2012, 12:24 AM
I feel what brings more people further into the game is this forum. Even the lurkers tend to "continue lurking" and play the game longer because of this forum. Good job on it we all love it so much. I feel though off-topic discussions pull in those lurkers even more. Those of us who have high opinions and look up to some senior members as (in a sense) a role model like reading posts of casual conversations. I have created this poll to show that maybe I'm not the only one who feels this way. Who knows, I may not even get feedback supporting this but I'm trying.

I really do feel though that off-topic conversations could help draw in more members and player of CC. Tell me what you think Mark.

jaywalker
03-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Off-topic conversations could be a lot of hazzle to follow for mods. But maybe an off-topic branch could be in its place... I'm 90% sure I wouldn't post too much there.

Dreno33
03-13-2012, 12:46 AM
Well yes I thought of that as well. And thought maybe for it to be a senior members only privilege to start those threads. (By clicking one of those icons as an "Off-Topic") then anyone could post within it about that off-topic

Ghost818
03-13-2012, 01:07 AM
It does sound interesting bro, but I dont think funzio will go along with it, because of marketing purposes and other issues that might come up, we might drift too far off of the point of this forum. Just my opinion, I do like the idea.