PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity - Tiny Village Players? haha

Dreno33
03-12-2012, 11:46 PM
I enjoy this game so much for just the process of building my hood and this forum with you all. Same for Tiny Village's building and strategy. Any of you play tiny village? Just a random thought.

If so, add me "TheDreno33"

CounterSniper
03-12-2012, 11:52 PM
I enjoy this game so much for just the process of building my hood and this forum with you all. Same for Tiny Village's building and strategy. Any of you play tiny village? Just a random thought.

If so, add me "TheDreno33"

This is a ban worthy thread, be careful, hate to see you go when u just got here.

A casual reference is one thing but this isn't that. 😱

Dreno33
03-12-2012, 11:56 PM
im not advertising. not trying to cause trouble, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to add me on there as well. Why would funzio be mad at that. People talk about modern war on here all the time. I'm just curious to see if anyone wanted to add me is all.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 12:03 AM
im not advertising. not trying to cause trouble, I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to add me on there as well. Why would funzio be mad at that. People talk about modern war on here all the time. I'm just curious to see if anyone wanted to add me is all.

Cuz MW is a Funzio product, so of course that's OK. Just going by posting guidelines and trying to look out for u is all.

Figured maybe u never read the posting guidelines or missed that part.

Forget I said anything and do as you wish. Wasn't trying to be your parent, was just trying to be a friend.

Dreno33
03-13-2012, 12:09 AM
Cuz MW is a Funzio product, so of course that's OK. Just going by posting guidelines and trying to look out for u is all.

Figured maybe u never read the posting guidelines or missed that part.

Forget I said anything and do as you wish. Wasn't trying to be your parent, was just trying to be a friend.

i know, thank you counter sniper. here, read my post on this thread please: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21640-What-slice-of-the-pie-are-we

Ghost818
03-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Dont mind CounterSniper, hes just lookin out for you. But I'd also recommend not to continue this discussion.