PDA

View Full Version : Funny Little Story

Fig Oni
03-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Over 4 days ago I had a person rob my building as I was fast asleep made out with around $115k looted.

As the robbery took place 3 hours before I woke up I first collected and banked my cash and put on the war paint and traveled first class to their hood.
All that was in there hood was low income buildings as they are only earning 31k an hour.
I hit their out of sync beachside inn and 2 bagel and 1 movie and left with my messily robbed cash.

Went again to their hood to see if there was any thing to rob and recover my lost cash but all buildings I didn't rob were still uncollected but as I was taking a closer look I noticed a upscale nightclub in the process of getting built and thought to myself better keep an eye on that just to see when that will complete so in 24 hours I'll try my luck.
So not long after 9am I dropped by (no war paint) and the upscale was complete.

The next day I awake to see he had come pass my hood and robbed me again $100k.
Now the plan was to get at least another 10 mafias as I only had 88 to just get that extra att/def make me a tad competitive as on every attack I was losing 2 stun grenade @ $3k each and they weren't brought at the old price.

Now this time I put on the war paint and dipped my arrow tip in lipophilic alkaloid and I was ready for war but to my disappointment all that was there was four 1 hour building and 2 laundromats.
So I left with the information that the upscale be ready for the picking at 9am.
At 9 was lucky enough to get hold of the upscale hit and left.

After a few hour I had no revenge attack, so I went to there hood to see and noticed all building were collected and only the laundromat were open.
Strange I thought that I've just hit their freshly built upscale and no revenge and they are not weak at all most gold weapon they have are the very high weapon in the region of 800 gold when you attack them the first 6 weapon they own add up to 4790 gold bars.

A while later I was at it again passed down their hood and just for fun hit both of their flower shops, low and behold it worked revenge they hit my 6 hour and 3 hours and made off with a few hundred.
Also during that day I made sure that I stayed up till past 2am and then collect my 8 hours as I didn't want them regularly getting hit by him & 10am was a good time too.

The following day woke up to notice that they only hit one of my adult movies once and wasn't happy with the returns and left.

Now I assumed that be the end of the war so then as they had robbed me over $200k and made me lose over 50 stun grenade it was not too happy so kept on eyeing their hood to my surprise I got their internet and left to my happiness they attacked me as soon as the robbed building was collected time was 5pm, now I had the info that the internet was opening around 5pm every 2 days.

Woke up next day not much robbed around $7k but 20 stun burnt then they attacked me won 2 lost 2 plus 2 stuns used.

Now the funny thing is went 4.50pm and the hood buildings except the 24 were open so I left knowing the 24 hour were coming soon.
About 10 min later went to the hood and all building were collected and just missing by a few min hurt so pressed to my hood only to realize I had forgot to see if any cash was in their hand went back to their hood to see $400k on hand so I attack asap lost 2-3 fight so they got back around $50k but ended up leaving with $180k.

Attacked again today 5pm after they collected and got another $100k so now they are trapped if they leave the building so to sync it on another time I'll rob them and I can rob them faster than they can collect and bank their cash so tomorrow 5pm I'm a making myself another $100k.

Could have given more detail but I assuming you already gone sleep!!!!!!!!

Swifty
03-12-2012, 07:12 PM
Thanks for sharing.

I like reading these war stories.

Jill
03-12-2012, 07:43 PM
It's good when a plan comes together even if it wasn't the plan you started with.... Enjoyed reading it

Nudie
03-12-2012, 09:29 PM
And the moral of the story is...?

Nicholost
03-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Fig Oni, that is not a "little story." Promise I'll read it next number two.

Dreno33
03-12-2012, 10:58 PM
He comes across this thread...
SONOFA-

D:<

nvbealone
03-12-2012, 11:39 PM
are you too free?

Whip88
03-13-2012, 12:31 AM
@ Fig it was a good story, i also read it while dropping a brown stone, This is a really good way to get him back he has to give in now and it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for that first class plane ticket and war paint lol.

http://www.scotlandhereandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/braveheart-3.jpg