PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Noob Question

Colonelbob
03-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Okay, so I seem to spend all my time reading the forums, much of which seems beyond my understanding of the game at this point. However, I notice that many players in their posts are talking about their alliance defense and attack, and their personal defense and attack.

I can find the alliance defense and attack stats by looking at my profile, but I can't seem to find where I see my personal defense and attack stats. I'm sure its right there in front of me but I can't seem to locate it.

Also, when I am attacked, do all of my units fight to defend or is it just a certain amount based on my number of allies. From reading the forums, the number of troops I take into battle is based on allies, but I wasn't really sure how it works when I am attacked.

Add me as an ally please - Level 22 - #671 843 123

and thank you in advance for any answers you have for me.

Cheers,

Colonelbob

KCh
03-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Your personal attack and defense is the same thing as alliance attack and defense.
When you are defending, the same ally rule applies.

KCh
03-12-2012, 06:58 PM
When people talk about their personal attack and defense, they're talking about the skill points.

Colonelbob
03-12-2012, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the quick reply KCH. I never thought about the skill points, as I been spending all those on energy. Got it.

Thanks