PDA

View Full Version : How best to synch

Sasha54
03-12-2012, 11:58 AM
First off - yes I have done a search on the topic but I'm still going to ask

I want to synch before I start making higher money so I can get my collections in line and I understand there is a risk of getting robbed while waiting so I want to do it ASAP

Just concentrating on my 12/24/48 - what is the ideal way to do it

For instance - I want to collect at 8:00 am. So if I have a house that is going to pay at 3:00 am - do I just wait until 8 and collect it then

Do you sync everything at once or one at a time?

Thks.

erik
03-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Probaby get the pain over at once. Just dont collect until the time you would like to have as you official collect time.

I would suggest separating 12s from 24/48 because 12s are more likely to slide in time during the day. You may need to roll them over again at some point, but most can keep their 24s and 48s near forever!

Pick a day you are going to have some big misses anyways.

G Wiz
03-12-2012, 12:13 PM
Your going to have to leave all of your 12, 24 and 48hr buildings "uncollected" until 8am just like you said about the house. The reason for this is so that when you collect them all at relatively the same time, their timers will expire at the same time to make your collections efficient. (Notice only your 24 and 48 hr buildings will be ready at 8:00am every time. Your 12hr buildings will be ready again at 8pm as well so do not forget that or else your sync will be off slightly).
Hope this helps.

Funny that Im talking about this because if you check out my avatar its a reference to those annoying instances when your building timer resets by itself for whatever reason lol...But this doesn't happen often.

Sasha54
03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Thanks
I will just get it over with

I know I will still have my 1/3/6 to worry about but that is no biggy

Swifty
03-12-2012, 01:15 PM
@Sasha54

I can see that I gave the wrong impression when I suggested searching old threads. It was never my intention to discourage anyone from asking questions or starting new threads. My intention was to encourage you to get the most out of the available information.

I got a late start on the forums, and when I did finally find them, I spend a fair amount of time mining the old threads for gems. And there are plenty. Of course, you have to be careful because some information has become outdated as the game has changed.

And unless our mentor Tramp Stamp returns to us, the only way to get the benefit of his opinions on a wide variety of topics is to consult the old threads. Ditto for several other wily old veterans.

Ghost818
03-12-2012, 01:29 PM
Well first of all on my behalf, welcome to the family.http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/o_POP268.jpg
Second of all, don't EVER say what time you are going to collect here on the forums, don't forget there are a ton of us that actually read things, and #3 we probably have more lurkers than actual forum members. So if your planning to sync, dont do it at 8am anymore.