PDA

View Full Version : saw player with 400 of each high respect item robbing?

xclusiv
03-12-2012, 10:17 AM
could robbing be the secret to rp items?

came across a player had abit over 400 of each full combat gear, chain whip, excerlo and rpg.

he only had maybe 2,000 fights,

but he had 17,000 robberies.

could robberies be the secret to getting rp items fast? how do we go about this.

white frog
03-12-2012, 10:39 AM
400 Full Combat Gear = 320,000 RP
400 Chain Whips = 300,000 RP
400 exceleros = 480,000 RP
400 RPGs = 400,000 RP

Total = 1,500,000 RP / 17,000 robberies = 88.235 RP per robbery = HACKER!!! Report him/her!

Swifty
03-12-2012, 10:41 AM
+1 white frog

Report and let Funzio sort it out.

Caleb
03-12-2012, 10:46 AM
May need to report, but remember all the Respect from the Thug Life, etc goals would be figured in too. It doesn't all have to come from those robberies.

I think Tramp Stamp was following this approach. His robberies zoomed up to about 13,000, which I assume were primarily LMs and Collection Agencies. No idea how much he had netted from that.

Aid
03-12-2012, 10:47 AM
I think that would be difficult, even if all 17,000 robberies were warehouses and let us say 11 RPs per robbery that is only 187,000 RPs. And exelero at 1200 a piece comes out to 480,000. With 2000 fights the player probably is not done with thug life which awards I think at the end 10 or 11 exceleros. RPGS at 1000 a piece works out to 400,000 RPs...fully combat gear works outs to 320,000. Chain whips at 750 works out to 300,000 RPs. So well over a million in RPs spent, maybe the player won a lot of RPs in the lockbox event...several hundred thousand

Holicaholic
03-12-2012, 10:51 AM
Keep in mind the Thug Life, Hardcore Hitman, Championship Round, and Undefeated (I think that's the name, don't have one open right now to check) goals as well. Plus the lock-box event, I got something like 4,000 RP from that.

It doesn't scream hacker to me, just lots of time spent.

white frog
03-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Keep in mind the Thug Life, Hardcore Hitman, Championship Round, and Undefeated (I think that's the name, don't have one open right now to check) goals as well. Plus the lock-box event, I got something like 4,000 RP from that.

It doesn't scream hacker to me, just lots of time spent.

Okay, I might have made an unjust judgement there. I apologize. Innocent until proven guilty, right?
I just can't see how, even with Thug Life, Hardcore Hitman, etc., and the lock box that anyone could still get 1.5 mil with only the amount of attack and robberies he has.
I would also like to consider his level. Actually, I am recommending Xclusiv to do this... I am going to stop pursuing this accusation.

If I falsely accused you, whoever you are, I am really sorry! However, you need to share the secret with the forum!!!

dudeman
03-12-2012, 11:03 AM
I think I saw the player you are speaking about x. I would have reported him/her already but my computer is not cooperating (graphic card is finished, or maybe the monitor is, idk).

Those numbers just don't look right. 576 FCG? Why?! The player I saw with these items was level 141 at the time, and had ~17k fight wins, ~17k fight losses, ~17k robberies, and ~5k failed robberies.

Edit: Just report it and let Funzio deal with it. No point getting all worked up on the forum over it.

Holicaholic
03-12-2012, 11:05 AM
I think I saw the player you are speaking about x. I would have reported him/her already but my computer is not cooperating (graphic card is finished, or maybe the monitor is, idk).

Those numbers just don't look right. 576 FCG? Why?! The player I saw with these items was level 141 at the time, and had ~17k fight wins, ~17k fight losses, ~17k robberies, and ~5k failed robberies.

Ok, that seems fishy. 400 of each item seems doable though.

dudeman
03-12-2012, 11:14 AM

I have screen shots that I can't do anything with because my computer is being an a-hole...

I forget the date the caps were taken, but these are the numbers:

RPG x 488
Chain Whip x 355 (also has 17 Columbian Knives and 42 Serrated Blades)
FCG x 576 (also has 10 Combat Boots and 24 NVB)
Exelero x 352 (also has 65 YRB)

And only 2 M4A1s.

So if I could report this player I would, and then I would forget about it.

emcee
03-12-2012, 11:22 AM
It is impossible even if you are Bill Gates to buy items which will allow you to win respect.

Cheater cheater pumpkin eater!!!

erik
03-12-2012, 11:56 AM
400 each is bogus. #s dont work.

G Wiz
03-12-2012, 12:17 PM
We are to educated sometimes, but hey when everyones watching where can ya hide?

Do as your gut leads my friend...my own is saying 4th bathroom stall from the left.

...i listen

Caleb
03-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Going back to the OP which was really more about robbing as a Respect strategy, how do people feel about this? Which wins out for accumulating the most Respect, PvP or high-Respect robs? Maybe we also need to throw in which is better Experience wise, which seems like that would be going the rob route.

erik
03-12-2012, 12:57 PM
PVP with select robberies is best.

Clothing stores, Meat Factories, High lvl Italians, Warehouses, Lofts, etc...

Rob route is certainly less exp, and better exp/rp ratio, but not for collecting RP.

PVP is also more time efficient.

dudeman
03-12-2012, 01:15 PM
A combination of PvP and robberies should reward the most RP.

Only robbing or only attacking doesn't seem to have any benefit other than time issues. Why just do one when you can do both?

Caleb
03-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Like I mentioned, I think Tramp Stamp was maybe following the rob approach because he suddenly had a large increase in robs in the last few weeks. He has 2272 fights vs 13204 robs. I suspect he was trying to maximize Respect without leveling quickly.

jobadass
03-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Absolutely a cheat. There is no way that player has even scratched the surface on thug life missions with 2K fights. I just finished them up and have 19K wins (OK 18,959). Funzio? Am I missing something here?

Ghost818
03-12-2012, 01:45 PM
True, just report him, if its legit than its just legit, but if not. http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/54b4_astalavista-baby.jpg

Nicholost
03-12-2012, 01:47 PM
A combination of PvP and robberies should reward the most RP.

Only robbing or only attacking doesn't seem to have any benefit other than time issues. Why just do one when you can do both?
Selective robbing has a higher RP/Exp ratio than attacking. Like Caleb said, if the goal is to level slow, robbing is where it's at.

madawgg
03-12-2012, 01:49 PM
No way he's not cheating. I have 76k wins and my rp items r only half of his number

madawgg
03-12-2012, 01:51 PM
And robbery does not specifically give u better rp payout. Pvp gives u decent rp payout as long as u stick to ppl around ur lvl. My daily rp income is about 2.5k

Ghost818
03-12-2012, 01:54 PM
And robbery does not specifically give u better rp payout. Pvp gives u decent rp payout as long as u stick to ppl around ur lvl. My daily rp income is about 2.5k
It does if you calculate it by respect per exp basis. Of course by only robbing the right buildings, but regardless. It's kind of unbelievable to get that much respect with those stats.

madawgg
03-12-2012, 02:00 PM
It does if you calculate it by respect per exp basis. Of course by only robbing the right buildings, but regardless. It's kind of unbelievable to get that much respect with those stats.
Respect per xp? That I have not thought about. Why wouldn't u want to lvl up fast? Just judging from absolute rp payout I think both approaches are equal.

Ghost818
03-12-2012, 02:03 PM
I honestly, havn't payed attention to that either, but one of our most respected forum members, whom recently quit the game, was strictly following the method of respect per exp basis, cause TS was camping to make the best out of his econ. AND farming his respect at a rate that he doesnt level up fast. In my experience, I havnt camped at all, I would actually only rob meat factories, warehouses and clothing stores without caring about leveling. I actually always wanted to level so I get that energy boost and farm more :D but then again thats just me.

Edit: robbing the meat factories, etc. was all when I was under level 100. After then I never cared so much for respect but I do for robbing them PTs and such.

Bruiser
03-12-2012, 02:05 PM

Not a chance, even with Thug Life, Hardcore Hitman, Lock Box etc, not a chance in hell. I can fully explain why this is not possible in the timeframe the game has been out, even if it was started from day one, if you so desire. Just let it be known that others have done the same thing, been reported and i no longer see them in the game. Report these players and keep the game fair for all.

erik
03-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Rob Diners too Ghost :)

Ghost818
03-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Rob Diners too Ghost :)
Lol robbing those lame things was all before I was level 100+

dudeman
03-12-2012, 02:29 PM
Selective robbing has a higher RP/Exp ratio than attacking. Like Caleb said, if the goal is to level slow, robbing is where it's at.

This is true, but I was under the impression that the discussion was more in reference to total RP and whether or not large sums of RP are easier to acquire by fighting or through robberies. XP isn't very relevant in that discussion.

Select buildings have high RP pay outs, but in this discussion a high RP payout would be what you see when you rob a Loft, Clothing Store, etc.

In that case, we are really trying to determine RP gained vs. Stamina spent. If you rob 10 Collection Agencies and manage to get 3 hits on each, what do those 30 stamina points get you? Assuming level 1-3, I would estimate 90-150 RP depending on your luck on the drop. So those buildings do provide a decent RP payout, but do the same with lofts, warehouses, meat factories, etc., and you would easily earn twice the amount of RP.

What would 30 stamina get you if you only did PvP? Estimate 30-180, again partly depending on luck. The biggest differrence will be time saved. Also, at a higher level it becomes more difficult to find good buildings to rob. Maybe I should rephrase that. Good buildings that are ready to be robbed are less common because people collect on time.

If you're looking to minimize XP gain, PvP should not even be considered. But if all you care about is the RP (as I assumed was the idea in this discussion), then PvP is a good way to go about it and the option to rob is still available.

Nicholost
03-12-2012, 02:33 PM
If you're looking to minimize XP gain, PvP should not even be considered. But if all you care about is the RP (as I assumed was the idea in this discussion), then PvP is a good way to go about it and the option to rob is still available.

Correct. I was answering your question as to why anyone would want to do only one when you can do both.

dudeman
03-12-2012, 02:42 PM
Correct. I was answering your question as to why anyone would want to do only one when you can do both.

I must admit, I gave up on the idea of camping at least two months ago, so it did not cross my mind when I asked that (somewhat rhetorical) question.

JimmyShines
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Happy to see players regulating other players, only way to weed out the cheaters.

Yes, the player the OP mentioned is/was cheating, please send an email to Funzio with the players info.

Now, to get to a level where you can afford to have 400 of each of the best rp items in each category, your looking at about 180-200k in wins combined (playing normally and trying to get the best rp out of each fight/rob when you can), fight and robs. NO ONE in the game has those type of stats... yet :)

Silvio
03-12-2012, 05:17 PM
I disagree that he is cheating. I have been levelling slow, robbing only building with a high RP/EP ratio. I rob only collection agencies, lbl 7 laundromats, and lofts. It means I can generate about 4000 RP per level, which I use to purchase respect items. These in turn satisfy goals which reward you with additional RPs, so his totals, while high, seem reasonable if you are dedicated.

dudeman
03-12-2012, 05:30 PM
I disagree that he is cheating. I have been levelling slow, robbing only building with a high RP/EP ratio. I rob only collection agencies, lbl 7 laundromats, and lofts. It means I can generate about 4000 RP per level, which I use to purchase respect items. These in turn satisfy goals which reward you with additional RPs, so his totals, while high, seem reasonable if you are dedicated.

Total RP earned isn't the only factor in this case. How many robberies does it take you to get your 4000 RP per level? Do you think you could afford to almost max out all the high tier RP items with only 17k fight wins and 17k robberies, and accomplish this in only 141 levels?

Not very likely.

erik
03-12-2012, 06:15 PM
Thats a good point Silvio... if he were to have 450-550k robberies.

CounterSniper
03-12-2012, 06:55 PM
Thats a good point Silvio... if he were to have 450-550k robberies.

+1 erik

I was gonna respond to Silvio but couldnt think of a way to say what was on my mind without sounding uber snarky.

DCjG
03-12-2012, 07:40 PM
If you read his wall, you'll see what I think. Haxxorz all the way. If the 575 combat gear isn't a dead giveaway, I don't know what is. Anyone anal enough to hit nothing but LMs would notice after combat gear 501 or 502 that their stats weren't increasing.

calvinfurby
03-13-2012, 05:21 AM
I believe this is the player which fits the picture. FYI I have reported to Funzio the moment I saw 400+ of all respect gears and the stats do not add up to it.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 05:25 AM
I believe this is the player which fits the picture. FYI I have reported to Funzio the moment I saw 400+ of all respect gears and the stats do not add up to it.

You should go back and cross out the name. Its not proper for this forum. Innocent until proven guilty. Not that I'm defending him of course, its just a ban-able offense and you seem like an ok person.

calvinfurby
03-13-2012, 05:35 AM
Edited. Thanks for alert mate.

CounterSniper
03-13-2012, 05:36 AM
Edited. Thanks for alert mate.

Sure thing.

madawgg
03-13-2012, 08:36 AM
Definitely this guy, I remember him coz his attack is way higher than his defense which is rare