PDA

View Full Version : I got 99 problems but my rival aint 1!

SupremeFaze
03-12-2012, 07:23 AM
For the past week ive been going at it with this guy named rob. He got me for about 50k in a robbery and i smoothly returned the favor and took back what was mine. But, he keeps robbing the hell out of me. Meanwhile, my stats crush his including items used. I understand if he has half of my def he can rob me. But when i attack him flawless victory i think i added about 80 losses to his stats lol. anyway i can stack up more def to prevent from lower stat players to rob me? Also tell your story of your epic rivals

Ohaithere
03-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Someone called jaberwoke attacked me 4 days ago, failing to take anything, my income is 50kish and hers is 200k I think, iv taken a couple million from her since then. After 2 and a half days of this she spammed fag on my wall 70 times so I blocked her, now she is off my list I just seek her out. I currently know her collection times and for the past 4 days I have got to all her buildings before she has. If she had ot spammed fag at me I would ot be going this far out of my way to reach her, I hope she reads this

Swifty
03-12-2012, 08:35 AM
SupremeFaze's question about building defense to prevent robberies brings up an interesting point.

Building defense by gear is a no-brainer. Get the best gear you can, whether it is via gold, cash, respect, or loot.

But do defense buildings provide good value? This is where Doc Rumpies and I disagree. Doc's own personal experience with successful defense leads him to believe that defense buildings provide good value. My own personal experience with unsuccessful defense leads me to believe that defense buildings provide not-so-good value.

Am I saying you should never build and upgrade defense buildings? No, of course not. But you have to decide how you are going to get the best value by building and upgrading money buildings and/or defense buildings.