PDA

View Full Version : M4 A1s, am I unlucky?

colster
03-12-2012, 05:55 AM
I started farming fairly late but have managed to find around 30. However, sometimes, I can get through over 2000 energy points and find nothing. Is it just bad luck or am I doing something wrong?

Fricco
03-12-2012, 06:12 AM
With all of the current M4 threads im sure you've seen its common for that to happen.
1. keep tapping away eventually there will be a drop.
2. move to a new location.

Swifty
03-12-2012, 06:15 AM
I moved to farming double-deckers, but I was getting really tired of the below-average yield of M4A1s at Boardwalk day after day after day.

Either the spreadsheet numbers are no longer correct, or someone else was getting above average yields to balance mine out. I think it was the latter.

upsman_17
03-12-2012, 06:41 AM
The past few days have been real bad at boardwalk. But that was after a few really good days so it will all balances in the end. Haven't had a good day since the whole missing m4 fiasco from last week.

SupremeFaze
03-12-2012, 07:00 AM
ive spent about 12000 energy on the boardwalk nuffin. wish i started looting them earlier. just think about it they made the m4a1 a souped up item to have, advertising it as golden in a event. it was a matter of time they slowed the drop rate

Whoopdido1980
03-12-2012, 07:41 AM
Since the missing M4 fiasco started I guess 18 have dropped for me. I remember my numbers exactly because I told Funzio about it.

On that day I started with 68 and in the course of 24 hours, I earned 3 of them, so I should have been at 71. When that didn't happen, I emailed Funzio and they gave me my missing 3 and another 3 for my trouble, which put me at 74. I'm now at 89, so since the problem was fixed, 15 have dropped for me.

Max Power
03-12-2012, 09:19 AM
ive spent about 12000 energy on the boardwalk nuffin. wish i started looting them earlier. just think about it they made the m4a1 a souped up item to have, advertising it as golden in a event. it was a matter of time they slowed the drop rate

The Golden M4 is not the same weapon and is not relevant to the drop rate at the BW. When someone posts an actual drop rate change, I will believe it. In the mean time this is all sunny day = global warming anecdotal stuff.

Swifty
03-12-2012, 09:24 AM
And I love reading anecdotal stuff.

G Wiz
03-12-2012, 12:24 PM
ive spent about 12000 energy on the boardwalk nuffin. wish i started looting them earlier. just think about it they made the m4a1 a souped up item to have, advertising it as golden in a event. it was a matter of time they slowed the drop rateYou know, I was feeling the same way about this.

also do you quickscope in mw2 or 3? Your name is of a famous sniper clan.

Ghost818
03-12-2012, 01:52 PM
You know, I was feeling the same way about this.

also do you quickscope in mw2 or 3? Your name is of a famous sniper clan.
I did G Wiz, but I'm a solo venturer, back when I used to play (2 months ago) we were a 6 man group 2 quick scopers 1 Spas 1 Model 1 ACR and 1 MP7. Every game we would rotate positions, and boy were we good. Too bad 2 of us broke out then the rest of them stopped playing too.

Nicholost
03-12-2012, 01:56 PM
I did G Wiz, but I'm a solo venturer, back when I used to play (2 months ago) we were a 6 man group 2 quick scopers 1 Spas 1 Model 1 ACR and 1 MP7. Every game we would rotate positions, and boy were we good. Too bad 2 of us broke out then the rest of them stopped playing too.

Girls. They'll shutdown a group of friends faster than a Funzio mod with an exploit thread. That's why I advise all of my friends and the children I mentor to stay away from girls, and especially relationships, if they wish to be good at anything or do anything fun in their lives. I think I'm finally getting through to them too.

Ghost818
03-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Lol, no actually one of the other guys, hated his job, then verbally assaulted his boss, got fired then went into depression. We played for a while without him but it wasn't the same. Then I had to stop playing cause my college semester started I'm too busy with homework and on my spare time im either out watching movies or on here lol.