PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Gold Purchase

Chironex
03-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Hi all,

Has anyone successfully gotten a gold refund for an accidental weapon purchase?

Can someone confirm for me that this is the correct email address (Crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com)for such an action to be undone?

Its been about 3 days now since my email to them and so many ppl have posted in the past about how quick their response was. So just making sure i got the right email address.

Cheers

Chironex.

Ghost818
03-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Just so there is no confusion, I just email support@funzio.com but before hand I include my game name, mafia code, build, version, and data in the email at te bottom. And Yes I have successfully gotten refunded my Gold when I bought a mafia member on accident cause of a lag on the specials menu.

Chironex
03-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Hey Ghost,

Thx for that mate...I will forward my email request to the email address you provided.

Cheers!

Nicholost
03-11-2012, 08:06 PM
I accidentally completed a building early using 41 gold. Sent an email funzio using support@funzio.com and the gold was refunded. It took three days for that ticket to close. Did you receive an email from Funzio acknowledging that a ticket had been created for your issue?

I suspect that as their users have increased, their ticket flow has scaled accordingly, and now their support team is overwhelmed and responses are slower. CCM's posts about new hires indicates that they are aware of this and are taking action to fix it.

CounterSniper
03-11-2012, 08:13 PM
I always use the link under More>Help>Contact Support from the device so all the tech specs are already input into the message, then all I have to add is my in-game name and ID number.

erik
03-11-2012, 08:57 PM
they will take care of you through either avenue. Dont worry.

Steve0
03-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Still waiting for a responce from last thursday morning about the missing M4 thing. Hope some time this week.

CJ Sniper
03-11-2012, 10:09 PM
My most recent ticket took about a week to get a response, that was 2 weeks ago. I take it they've been busy or short-handed lately as the increased incentive to buy gold for the events has created more reasons for people to contact support for help.

i need muney
03-11-2012, 10:20 PM
I did. Mailed support and they reverted it.

Chironex
03-12-2012, 05:36 PM
cool thx all. I gots my gold bullion back:)