PDA

View Full Version : Next CC Special Event

erik
03-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Pure speculation as it could be completely different from the lock box event (I don't think it will) with totally different probabilities...

The Modern War event was launched with a 10 day duration. Perhaps on feedback from CC, and maybe an indicator that we will get an extra 3 days to collect our phatty letwz.

Granted, a number of you were dropping gold after 3 days so it might not matter for a lot of us! :)

Swifty
03-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Regardless of what it is, I am very much looking forward to it.

I thought the lockbox event was a huge success. Lots of excitement.

Even though I only got 9 diamonds, I was very happy because I got some nice loot.

Caleb
03-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Do you know if the Modern War event is following the CC lockbox style of increasingly better loot given after collecting 3, 5, 7, and 10 of whatever the MW equivalent is for the diamond?

Alice
03-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Looking forward to it:p

Mastermind
03-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Do you know if the Modern War event is following the CC lockbox style of increasingly better loot given after collecting 3, 5, 7, and 10 of whatever the MW equivalent is for the diamond?
The MW event is the same format. Though, for some reason I liked the Crime City event way more. Looking forward to the next one.

Alice
03-11-2012, 09:41 PM
The MW event is the same format. Though, for some reason I liked the Crime City event way more. Looking forward to the next one.

Me too...just couldn't get use to the MW style, gave up