PDA

View Full Version : Skill Points

beaux
03-11-2012, 10:18 AM
When Skill points are received is it more important to build up Energy, Stamina, Attack or Defence first or split evenly as much as possible between them.

Swifty
03-11-2012, 06:11 PM
This is a very deep subject. I recommend you search through some of the older threads on this topic.

For me, it is stamina and energy. We also got guys going big into attack. You can mix and match to best fit your style of play.

G Wiz
03-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Depends on your playstyle. If your a farmer man, you will need farmers insurance...Invest in energy.

If your a fighter, you will need stamina...Invest in that.

Now those attack and defense points are very interesting aspects of the game. In the past, I've read an email from someone who wrote support which said that skill points can increase your atack and defense on the order of hundreds. The guy at support was named "A G".
From my experience this has proven not to be the case because I used to have around 100 defense points and I couldnt tell whether or not my investment was paying off; but this is the "random" aspect of fights that we were told about.

beaux
03-11-2012, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the answers I couldn't tell much differenc in the effects of the att and def usage but, that could have just been me.