PDA

View Full Version : 2 Accounts on one device?

Rocky35
03-11-2012, 07:44 AM
Can you have 2 accounts on 1 device? I only have an ipod touch. I'm a lv 120+, but I want to start another account and work from scratch again, kind of like a camper account for fun. Is this possible and how?

Santa
03-11-2012, 07:55 AM
Can you have 2 accounts on 1 device? I only have an ipod touch. I'm a lv 120+, but I want to start another account and work from scratch again, kind of like a camper account for fun. Is this possible and how?

I would also like to know if this is possible. I'm guessing I would require transferring back and forth over and over. I kinda want to start a sleeper account also.

CounterSniper
03-11-2012, 07:56 AM

Two accounts on one device is not possible. All you can do is buy another device or transfer your game to a friends device.

Discostu
03-11-2012, 08:09 AM
So, 1 on iPhone & 1on iPad is possible though, cause I'd luv to join in & give it another go.

CounterSniper
03-11-2012, 08:18 AM
So, 1 on iPhone & 1on iPad is possible though, cause I'd luv to join in & give it another go.

Absolutely.

I have a lvl 100 on my iPad and a kick-around lvl 47 account on my iPod that I dont pay as much attention to.

And if you're wondering, Yes, you can use the exact same name for both accounts if you so desire.

i need muney
03-11-2012, 09:56 AM
I have about 10 devices at work, so if anyone would like to transfer and start fresh, I'll be glad to help :)

CounterSniper
03-11-2012, 10:15 AM
I have about 10 devices at work, so if anyone would like to transfer and start fresh, I'll be glad to help :)

Inbox & Wall full in ....5....4....3....2....

Discostu
03-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Hilarious! I could farm m4's on 10 different devices! Hooray! Have u guys heard of that gun yet n any thread? Lol

2Legit
03-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Two accounts on one device is not possible. All you can do is buy another device or transfer your game to a friends device.

Actually it is possible...Just install UDID Faker, but can only be downloaded thru JB device, other than that then using another device is the only way.

beaux
03-11-2012, 08:25 PM
I have a second account on my iPhone and tried to to get it cleared to start it over now that I have a little better idea what's going on but, was told I couldn't do it seems like there should be a way.

CounterSniper
03-11-2012, 08:27 PM
I have a second account on my iPhone and tried to to get it cleared to start it over now that I have a little better idea what's going on but, was told I couldn't do it seems like there should be a way.

Transfer it to someone else's device and you can then start a new game.

Or get a UDID Faker referenced by 2Legit.