PDA

View Full Version : No drops these days

Discostu
03-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Just finished 2 areas, army base & 2 missions left on north side. Out of all the jobs, all done n order, I've only got 2 dropped items. Each from bosses. It started after the lockbox ended roughly. iPad hd user & haven't even got a drop during a multi-click job. I know iPhone & iPod users have experienced this for a while, but new to me. Any ideas. Read the newers posts & guess I missed something. Thank!

Santa
03-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Just finished 2 areas, army base & 2 missions left on north side. Out of all the jobs, all done n order, I've only got 2 dropped items. Each from bosses. It started after the lockbox ended roughly. iPad hd user & haven't even got a drop during a multi-click job. I know iPhone & iPod users have experienced this for a while, but new to me. Any ideas. Read the newers posts & guess I missed something. Thank!

Keep trying.

CounterSniper
03-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Keep trying.

+1 Santa

Its purely random. Your'e not doing anything wrong its just the way it is sometimes.

Discostu
03-11-2012, 08:04 AM
Was wondering if maybe re-installing the game might help? I've grinded on this game ( which I luv by the way) & leveled every area up to 5 all the way to boardwalk & never experienced anything like this. The spreadsheet at least has me having a good chance at some of these items. Also, it really seemed to start at the end of the HD lockbox event. I"m definitely still gonna try. Thanx Santa. :)

Caleb
03-11-2012, 09:33 AM
iPad hd user & haven't even got a drop during a multi-click job. I know iPhone & iPod users have experienced this for a while, but new to me.

I play on an iPhone, but I'm thinking that the HD update for the lock box event may have "fixed" multi-tap jobs to only drop loot on the last tap. If you look at posts around the time of the HD lock box event, you may find an answer.

Discostu
03-11-2012, 10:34 AM
I think u r totally right. Guessing I missed those replies n that thread. Gone to every multi-click spot I can think of & nothing. And when I go to boardwalk, (I know it's not multi-click) it shuts down my game. I'll do some more reading. I knew that dream couldn't last forever. Lol

G Wiz
03-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Don't consider boss loot drops anything special. They will always drop loots after you complete their requirements!

But keep trying...Funzio changed some things after or during the "event"