PDA

View Full Version : Total attack and defense

moneybags
03-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Ive been working on making my total attack and defense higher. I just purchased around a billion dollars worth of better units and my total attack and defense dropped. I understand that you can only take in so many units and the entire calculation part of this. That is why this is not making any sense. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have a logical explanation?

Luke7676
03-10-2012, 08:53 PM
I don't see how it could drop unless you dropped any allies. Or lost some units recently. And if you did spend a lot as you say on better stat units you should notice a deference as long as they had higher stats then your current lowest units.

JMC
03-11-2012, 01:30 PM
No idea what you're buying if you spent $1,000,000,000 and didn't increase your strength.

U buy like 1.6million light gunners or something?

Duke.0
03-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Its fairly simple really.

When you attack a rival, you take the best attacking units to attack. The game selects this based on their attack number.
So if you had 200 allies, you could take 200 Infantry to battle, 200 Ground, 200 Sea and 200 Air Units.

Only your top 200 are used, therefore if you had 200 Chemical Weapon Soldiers you would have 21 attack per unit. However, this number would be subtracted from units already used. If you also had 200 Light gunners and No other Infantry. You would only be gaining 20 attack from the Chemical weapon Soldier, not 21.

If you had only 200 Snipers, the Chemical Weapon Soldier would only really be adding 16 attack. Since its 16 higher than your lowest attacking Infantry.

When you defend, all of your best defense Units are used. This means that Engineers probably are NOT used when attacking and a purely a defense based item. So one should not overlook them since they have little to no attack. But one should understand that they are used when defending an attack.