PDA

View Full Version : Removing Mafia to raise stats

beaux
03-10-2012, 04:10 PM
This may hav been asked before but, I've looked and not been able to find it. If my stats are growing slowly hardly at all and have over 500 mafia members would it be benificial to cut down the number some and whould raise raise the stats some. I've added a lot of defensive buildings and it will raise it a little with upgrades but, not a great deal. Got the feeling I'm not doing something right.

Euchred
03-10-2012, 05:13 PM
Well what you're thinking of doing is raising you att/def per mafia member, Which is smart if your stats are below average for your level. If you drop down to 450 mafia for example people with 500+ will see you on their rivals list less often. As for defense buildings Don't upgarde them past lvl 3 as it doesn't make a big differnence to your actual defense for how long it takes.

beaux
03-10-2012, 05:24 PM
Right I'm at lvl 56 att/def stats of 3518/4673

Euchred
03-10-2012, 05:36 PM
Well then you only actually use 280 mafia in fights so you'd have to drop it lower than that. Now if your stats are good or not for your level just look at you rivals llist. I'm guessing not so much becuse I have a camper at lvl 35 with 5173/4443. So if you want to do better drop your mafia below 280 and keep/start farming m4s at the boardwalk map.

If you don't want to drop your mafia you could try to do the fight goals and use the respect to buy Night vision binoculars.

Santa
03-10-2012, 05:46 PM
I highly recommend slimming down your mafia size. I recently cut my mafia down from around 250 to 100. Now I am in the top tier of my mafia size bracket and my attack and defense per mafia member is up to 36.5 and 40.6 respectively.

Jill
03-10-2012, 05:52 PM
I think your stats are low for your level need to concentrate building them up, are you farming yet?

beaux
03-10-2012, 06:16 PM
That's one thing I keep hearing and don't have not asked cause I was trying to find out without sounding dumb but, I don't know what farming is?

beaux
03-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Also if I slimmed down my mafia Ould it matter what rank I pulled high low or irrelevant.

Caleb
03-10-2012, 06:23 PM
That's one thing I keep hearing and don't have not asked cause I was trying to find out without sounding dumb but, I don't know what farming is?

"Farming" is the forum term for repeatedly tapping on the same location on one of the maps in order to harvest the loot that drops at that location. It often refers to M4 A1 guns, but can be any of the loot available on the maps.

Santa
03-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Also if I slimmed down my mafia Ould it matter what rank I pulled high low or irrelevant.

No it doesn't matter what level or how strong your mafia members are, your attack and defense are based on yor own items. Irrelevant. Personally, I drop low level mafia members instead of HL ones. I will never see those level 15's again, but I would see the HL players as I advance my level. Just my preference.

beaux
03-10-2012, 06:36 PM
I was thinking along those but, wasn't sure. When farming do you attack idiviuals or locations such as Ferris Wheel or both.

Santa
03-10-2012, 06:39 PM
I was thinking along those but, wasn't sure. When farming do you attack idiviuals or locations such as Ferris Wheel or both.

Both. But only certain individuals and/or things drop certain loot.

Caleb
03-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Right, you can farm from non-player characters and buildings/vehicles/structures. Look in the sticky thread at the top of the forum for the Best of the Best Guides. It should have a link to a spread sheet with all the loot items from the maps.

beaux
03-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Thanks a lot for putting up with a slow older fellow that's trying to learn slowly and hopefully surely?

Santa
03-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Thanks a lot for putting up with a slow older fellow that's trying to learn slowly and hopefully surely?

I'm a teenager. (Can't say my real age xD)

Jill
03-11-2012, 11:58 AM

I'm travelling and didn't get back to you sooner sorry. It was lvl 65 before I found out about farming so I'm a slow younger lol. Go to the shooting gallery at the boardwalk, somedays it's slow somedays better don't get disheartened but you need to park at the same level for a couple of weeks start building up your stats. always comeback here to ask advise there will always be someone will help you. Good luck

Alice
03-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Another suggestion is never hit 500 members before you grow strong, Thug LIfe Round hitters are always looking for 500+ member players

Jill
03-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Another suggestion is never hit 500 members before you grow strong, Thug LIfe Round hitters are always looking for 500+ member players

Good advise Alice just hope it doesn't start another WAVE of 499 haters ..... JC talking to you and Mad MAx LOL