PDA

View Full Version : pepee lvl 104

X TT X
03-10-2012, 03:05 AM
Im sick and tired of this player, constantly harassing my son! He sends messages all the time harassing and swearing for no particular reason! Wow your a big man my friend!!
Funzio do something about "pepee" or any players out there help my son out :)

pepee is the players name

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 03:31 AM
Im sick and tired of this player, constantly harassing my son! He sends messages all the time harassing and swearing for no particular reason! Wow your a big man my friend!!

Two things u can do. Go under profile>comments and delete at least 2 comments. Then a pop up should appear asking if u wanna block this player. Confirm and that's it, you'll never be bothered by him again. If for some reason that doesn't work then you can go to. More>Help>Contact Support and report him. You need the exact spelling of his name with capitalization as it appears along with his level number and they will deal with it for you.

There is also an email address but it always escapes me. Good Luck!

Swifty
03-10-2012, 05:05 AM
+1 CounterSniper

Santa
03-10-2012, 06:50 AM
Hehe his name is Pepee. Hehehehe.

erik
03-10-2012, 07:29 AM
Sounds like a real D^&k. Get it.

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 07:33 AM
Sounds like a real D^&k. Get it.

I think it was just another dumbass who spelled his own name wrong. Pepe

upsman_17
03-10-2012, 08:45 AM
I think it was just another dumbass who spelled his own name wrong. Pepe

I love the people that try to get clever with their name and don't have the spelling skills to pull it off. I tend to attack those people in the hopes that maybe they are weak and in addition to being too dumb to spell, maybe they are also too dumb to know to bank. Sometimes it works out, came across a guy the other day that calls himself "dooshebag" and took 100k off of him. :)

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 08:56 AM
I love the people that try to get clever with their name and don't have the spelling skills to pull it off. I tend to attack those people in the hopes that maybe they are weak and in addition to being too dumb to spell, maybe they are also too dumb to know to bank. Sometimes it works out, came across a guy the other day that calls himself "dooshebag" and took 100k off of him. :)

I do the same thing, lol.

Santa
03-10-2012, 09:35 AM
I just go for all the Alex's. ;D

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 09:43 AM
I just go for all the Alex's. ;D

Them too! ......

Ghost818
03-10-2012, 09:51 AM

The email would be support@funzio.com

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 10:12 AM
The email would be support@funzio.com

Isnt there an ios in there somewhere?

Joeycool
03-10-2012, 10:32 AM
crimecity-ios-support@funzio.com

Ghost818
03-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Yeah or the one that Master Joey provided, but Dobby emails support@funzio.com and it still works(Joey slaps Dobby's head) "Dobby very sorry Master Joey".

Max Power
03-10-2012, 11:19 AM

Maybe the game wont let him spell it correctly?

upsman_17
03-10-2012, 12:17 PM
Maybe the game wont let him spell it correctly?

I've seen some other correctly spelled blatantly offensive names. Well not offensive to me...I like me some good potty humor as much as the next guy. But, ya know, offensive to some.

erik
03-11-2012, 02:01 PM
@Max I can now confirm that I have a level 30 with that name in my mafia requests.

If you want to be a "Douchebag" in Crime City, Funzio definitely doesn't mind. (As if we didn't already know that!)