PDA

View Full Version : Equal oppurtunity please

617Pats
03-09-2012, 03:41 PM
I think funzio should provide equal oppurtunity in this game for revenge. I think its stupid that it is so easy for people to rob others and not get equal payback. I get robbed by people who have like 22,000 Attack while I have 30,000 Defense and I have no reason to attack them back.

They have ****ty hoods that make $12,000 per hour with high level laundromats, meanwhile I have invested time in building my economy and I get robbed easy. I can easily rob or attack these fools back but to no satisfaction. I can never get them back as they got me because funzio decided to make it much easier to rob. Even if I attack them, what do I gain?

These individuals are typically high robbers and don't care for stats. I look at them and they have plenty of losses from pissing people off and they lose every other try. I look at my news and it is red and green for everytime they lost trying to rob me and then when they eventually won.

I WANT EQUAL OPPURTUNITY AT REVENGE! By that, I mean funzio should make it worth my while as a player to get something out of attacking these players back. I mean seriously, it says "Revenge" and "Attack" in my news feed, but what does it get me if its a crappy player with no money. All I get is a win in my stats and a little respect.

My suggestions would be,

Give more respect points for being able to exact revenge by attacking or robbing them back,
Allow PVP loot drop to occur at a higher chance or with a better item if getting revenge,
I beat their ass 10 times in a row and they cannot visit my hood for a day or 2,

IDK give me something because otherwise I feel jisted by the way the game plays out.

Swifty
03-09-2012, 03:47 PM
@617Pats

You raise a number of very interesting points.

CJ Sniper
03-09-2012, 04:07 PM
They stay in your news feed. If they pissed you off enough, you can keep checking on them throughout the next few days to see when they have money or properties to collect from. Revenge is better when it's done later, or on a cold dish or something.

Ghost818
03-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Agreed with swiper, those are some interesting points that seem kinda cool.

Nicholost
03-09-2012, 04:19 PM
I gotta admit, when I entered this thread, I was like http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/rolleyes.gif, but then I read your post and I now I'm like http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/thumbsup.gif. You have some good suggestions. I like the idea of not rewarding revenge attacks with money, but with RP and better loot drops.

You may want to create another thread in the Suggestions & Feedback sub-forum and then link it back to this one. I say that because it may be more likely to gain visibility by the Funzio folks there. It might get lost in the shuffle here and they won't see it.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?16-Suggestions-amp-Feedback

Ghost818
03-09-2012, 04:27 PM
The nose picker at it again, great suggestion bro it'll get more converage by the press. Looks like our new forum member will soon be a rising star BoOyaH

Btw, Nose picker how'd you add those smileys/icons

Edit: Just realized you arent new, just not too active my bad 617

dudeman
03-09-2012, 04:53 PM
That would be awesome. Taking revenge and going 10/10 should be rewarded with a bag of RP, not just 1-10 per fight.

A lot of players have little or nothing to lose, a perfectly good strategy if that's your schtick, but it leaves others at a total loss when they get robbed by one of those players.. The opportunity for revenge is pretty well nil with players like that and it would be nice to have something to gain by taking revenge on them. It is much more satisfying to rob and attack in revenge rather than with a random person.

Ghost818
03-09-2012, 05:05 PM
That would be awesome. Taking revenge and going 10/10 should be rewarded with a bag of RP, not just 1-10 per fight.

A lot of players have little or nothing to lose, a perfectly good strategy if that's your schtick, but it leaves others at a total loss when they get robbed by one of those players.. The opportunity for revenge is pretty well nil with players like that and it would be nice to have something to gain by taking revenge on them. It is much more satisfying to rob and attack in revenge rather than with a random person.
Agreed, but not when "Thy who shall not be named" is the one who attacks you, then robs you, then comments on your wall and says you are mistaken about me on the forums! lol.
Edit: Cause there's no possible way to attack him and win :confused:

dudeman
03-09-2012, 06:18 PM
Agreed, but not when "Thy who shall not be named" is the one who attacks you, then robs you, then comments on your wall and says you are mistaken about me on the forums! lol.
Edit: Cause there's no possible way to attack him and win :confused:

The opportunity for revenge in situations like that is also pretty much non-existent as well. Maybe 0/10 could get the bag of RP too, although if you use explosives it wouldn't be worth it.

Seems like there would be many details to fine-tune for this suggestion to work out, but I'm still all for some kind of improved revenge system.

Ghost818
03-09-2012, 06:40 PM
I am for it too, of course there has to be some logical balance between what we expect and what they are willing to give, I hope this thread actually does get some coverage, this along with respect explosives thread need some camera time!

G Wiz
03-09-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm all for this.

Civil uprising anyone?

Behzat
03-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Great post absolutely great.i hate to see trash hoods in this game because its like they can attack and rob strong economy players with beautiful hoods but the player who is robbed cant get anything back even there is an option revenge.in my opinion strong economy players must have more benefits according to the poor economy players but it is the opposite of it in this game and i think this is not true.it is normal not to see many beautiful hoods in this game.Btw one more point you cant buy good equipments with money.Good equipments cost silly amounts.For example 1 million for a truck Lol who gives 1 million for a truck????i wont!Thats why many players dont grow their economy.Funzio must arrange equipment price list logically and make good equipments for sale with game money.if they do it it can motivate players to grow their economy.

doug19
03-10-2012, 02:24 AM
I think this is a brilliant idea, would be great to see it implemented!

Jill
03-10-2012, 04:48 AM
Great idea Pats, hope ccmark is reading this thread

Behzat
03-10-2012, 04:51 AM
We must keep this thread live.

white frog
03-10-2012, 06:56 AM
The same should also apply to not just to getting revenge, but for unsuccessful attacks. I'm a camper, and haven't been successfully robbed or attacked in quite some time. The frustrating part for me is that I have a lot of attempts on my hood, which levels me up against my will. There should be some benefit for this aside from a stat point!

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 07:27 AM
The same should also apply to not just to getting revenge, but for unsuccessful attacks. I'm a camper, and haven't been successfully robbed or attacked in quite some time. The frustrating part for me is that I have a lot of attempts on my hood, which levels me up against my will. There should be some benefit for this aside from a stat point!

I didnt think the xp from wins against attacks/robs was very hi but agree none the less. When you beat back an attack and even more so a robbery (cuz your defenses are halved) you should get some nice respect points. Heck maybe we do but i've never noticed, the rewards should be posted in the same news feed that says you won.

Behzat
03-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Are u sure that we get xp in unsuccessful robbery attempts?i didnt know that too..

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 08:09 AM
Are u sure that we get xp in unsuccessful robbery attempts?i didnt know that too..

Yeah you get them, i just only noticed 1 or 2 points per.

Ghost818
03-10-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm all for this.

Civil uprising anyone?
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh501/ghostly818/i-want-change.jpg
Nuff said.

Ghost818
03-10-2012, 06:41 PM
I wonder if the staff has looked into this or the respect explosive thread.

Swifty
03-10-2012, 06:44 PM
I calculate that they look at everything and into everything.

Whether they will decide to do anything about it is a different matter.

Ghost818
03-10-2012, 06:52 PM
True, you really should sign that form and send it up to me, you'd make a great capo.