PDA

View Full Version : 311 160 829 PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAFIA I HAVE TOO MANY!!

foxtrekker
03-09-2012, 03:32 PM
i'm pretty sure theres no point to having over 500 mafia, unless funzio is intending on raising the limit so that theyll usefull. So everyone feel free to drop me. If anyone can think of why i should keep my 3000 let me know!! Thanks!

Swifty
03-09-2012, 03:38 PM
There is a nasty "ghost mafia" bug that sometimes occurs when you go above 1000 mafia and then delete to below 1000 mafia. It happened to me.

It would be less trouble for you to have Funzio support delete your mafia for you and you can rebuild from scratch.

foxtrekker
03-09-2012, 08:05 PM
You are right because i have deleted down to about 1500 and run into a dead end. Thanks!!

CounterSniper
03-09-2012, 10:07 PM
i'm pretty sure theres no point to having over 500 mafia, unless funzio is intending on raising the limit so that theyll usefull. So everyone feel free to drop me. If anyone can think of why i should keep my 3000 let me know!! Thanks!

In order for players to help you you need to provide your in game username and lvl number.

The number only enables players to request. I think Swifty is right, you should just ask Funzio support to scrap your list and start over. I would of course let all your closest allies know in advance (w/ ur number) what you are going to do and to ask them to request again after so many days or however you set things up. I would say you could just build up your request before scrapping your list but I don't know if that would be wiped as well. Maybe Swifty has some insight into that. Good Luck!

G Wiz
03-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Its going to be very tedious to search a rivals list, especially w/o a search function.

Swifty is talking sense, adhere.