PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.5 Notes

Boomer
03-09-2012, 02:51 PM
Added supply box event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?21395-Ammo-Box-Event-Guide!
Improved load times
Improved startup
Fixed wording on stamina and energy refills
Various other improvements

Dillinja
03-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Thanks, but 1.5 not showing up in the app store?

War Priest
03-09-2012, 03:49 PM
When will it be released?

Ramshutu
03-09-2012, 04:18 PM
It's up now.

Maverick50727
03-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Can we get the details on the other improvements if it won't be listed in the AppStore.

Dillinja
03-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Update now avail in Appstore...come on boys, let's get to war!

moneybags
03-09-2012, 08:24 PM
I have read a few reviews about the update and they were not good. People are saying the casualty rate is becoming outrages. Why should I bother updating it? The last update effected me in a negative way as well. I don't see the point unless it will benefit me. I know People will say that we can get into this ammo box event but that seems like a tactic to stop non gold buyers from camping and leveling up. What do you all think?

War Priest
03-09-2012, 08:25 PM
I have read a few reviews about the update and they were not good. People are saying the casualty rate is becoming outrages. Why should I bother updating it? The last update effected me in a negative way as well. I don't see the point unless it will benefit me. I know People will say that we can get into this ammo box event but that seems like a tactic to stop non gold buyers from camping and leveling up. What do you all think?

Well you can win a unit that decreases unit causalty rate by 20%...

Ginger
03-10-2012, 05:56 AM
My opinion to moneybags while holding my head in shame, since I'm one of them "gold players" is that Funzio is looking for more ways to solicite more coin from players without fixing a serious bugged app. With multiple failed attempts to open a supply box, I'm left to believe I have to buy gold to open these. A news flash to programmers & developers .... Fix the frequent crashes, the lost allies (can not access them and they ended up on the rival list), the outlandish causality rate....etc. I'm sure if you did this you wouldn't have to resort to new gimmicks to solicite fresh income.

Mastermind
03-10-2012, 06:27 AM
I agree with Ginger. I would not mind investing a few bucks into this app, but I have been waiting to see if they are ever going to fix the bugs.

CounterSniper
03-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Well you can win a unit that decreases unit causalty rate by 20%...

Allegedly.

What?
03-10-2012, 06:09 PM
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm having a great time with the new update as far as casualty rates. I still lose units ( which is fine), but it is a lot less frequent and actually the defender seems to be more susceptible to losses.

JohnnyR
03-10-2012, 06:14 PM
I was just gonna post this. Took on 200 allies just now and haven't lost crazy amounts yet. Mostly loot and shields.

stricker
03-15-2012, 02:01 PM
Change on "My Allies" list! Number showing has increased about 5x previously has been showing before I have to load more.

Typically, there has been a specific order to how my allies have been displayed, except for slight changes when I've added or removed them. I noticed a significant change so started scrolling down... cool, more displayed w/o having to load more.

Anyone notice this?

War Priest
03-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Change on "My Allies" list! Number showing has increased about 5x previously has been showing before I have to load more.

Typically, there has been a specific order to how my allies have been displayed, except for slight changes when I've added or removed them. I noticed a significant change so started scrolling down... cool, more displayed w/o having to load more.

Anyone notice this?

I don't have enough allies to see this but before it only showed 50 at a time which was a real pain when removing certain allies. How many does it show now?

War Priest
03-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Another change I have noticed is before when somebody raided you, it would say "revenge" on your news feed and would go directly to their base when tapped, now it only says attack for both attack and raids.

Aidan
03-15-2012, 02:16 PM
Another change I have noticed is before when somebody raided you, it would say "revenge" on your news feed and would go directly to their base when tapped, now it only says attack for both attack and raids.

U mean even when u lost? Coz before this, u only get the revenge button when u lose

stricker
03-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Never noticed that before...

I thought "revenge" only came up if you lost. I've only been attacked 6x & raided 1x since the update 1.5 rolled out, but only lost one attack about 4hrs ago. All buttons do read "attack" on the ones I won against others attacking me and the one attack I lost reads "revenge," which does allow me to go to that players base.

I've only been attacked/raided about 125x in the past 2 months of which I only lost about 25x. (...still fighting paranoia of getting into whale territory!!!!!)
lol :)

War Priest
03-15-2012, 02:22 PM
Ok argument withdrawn. Thought it was different but guess not. What you guys are saying makes sense. I haven't lost in forever so wouldn't know.

stricker
03-15-2012, 02:28 PM
I haven't lost in forever so wouldn't know.
hahaha... btw... I've only lost to gold players like you, man!!! :/

(non-gold units sux to the max compared to stats of G-units!)

War Priest
03-15-2012, 02:30 PM
...still fighting paranoia of getting into whale territory

I can't wait to dive right in the middle of them all.

Right now I am in camping status but since the event came along had to pvp for some boxes but I have enough now and am back to camping. Going to let my important buildings get to 10, meanwhile I am still collecting the weekly specials, so when that time comes it'll be great.

...you guys just might come to me for backup once that time comes. :cool:

War Priest
03-15-2012, 02:34 PM
hahaha... btw... I've only lost to gold players like you, man!!! :/

(non-gold units sux to the max compared to stats of G-units!)

I love tearing up gold players. A lot of them don't even check stats I'm sure otherwise they wouldn't attack me but they still do. They think since I have gold units, i'll win. Then they attack and lose. So for the next week they have to suffer the wrath of War Priest while they're stuck on my news feed.

stricker
03-15-2012, 02:41 PM
I love tearing up gold players. A lot of them don't even check stats I'm sure otherwise they wouldn't attack me but they still do. They think since I have gold units, i'll win. Then they attack and lose. So for the next week they have to suffer the wrath of War Priest while they're stuck on my news feed.

who knows... I just might join you!

...well, after I'm successful convincing my wife to cancel our membership to the country club and quit paying green fees and she makes me sale my fishing boat and I go ask my banker for a 2nd on my mortgage and.... never mind.
Happy Hunting!

War Priest
03-15-2012, 02:45 PM
who knows... I just might join you!

...well, after I'm successful convincing my wife to cancel our membership to the country club and quit paying green fees and she makes me sale my fishing boat and I go ask my banker for a 2nd on my mortgage and.... never mind.
Happy Hunting!

You would be Funzio's biggest fan if you get a 2nd mortgage on your house just to support your gaming habits.

War Priest
03-15-2012, 02:46 PM
Don't worry man, I'll have your back. ;)