PDA

View Full Version : What to do if away??

Sasha54
03-09-2012, 07:33 AM
If you are away from the game for a week or more - vacation - how much can you lose from robberies?

I could take my Ipad with me but I am trying not to do that.

Holicaholic
03-09-2012, 07:45 AM
I believe you can rob 60% of a building's revenue. So if you're gone for a week it is likely you'll come back to only 40% of your total collections. I believe, however, that there is some form of inactivity algorithm Funzio uses for when people quit since you don't delete your account. I.E. after a certain amount of inactive time you no longer appear on anyone's rival list.

Max Power
03-09-2012, 08:30 AM
In a rob, the robber gets 40%, you get your 40% when you collect, and 20% mysteriously goes to the house. No clue why Funzio chose to make 20% just vanish, but they did.

Once your buildings are robbed, that's it until you reset them.

It's also a very good way to synch all your buildings.

Holicaholic
03-09-2012, 08:32 AM
It's also a very good way to synch all your buildings.

Gotta synch them laundromats ;)

Santa
03-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Gotta synch them laundromats ;)

Are you kidding? Laundromats are like the easiest to sync. Now syncing a Loft, that's a different story.

beaux
03-09-2012, 12:57 PM
I hate to sound dumb but, I'm a newcomer how do you reset the timers and sync them?

CounterSniper
03-09-2012, 10:52 PM
I hate to sound dumb but, I'm a newcomer how do you reset the timers and sync them?

Reset occurs when you collect from your buildings. That means the timers starts over towards whatever the building is, be it a 1,3,6,8,12,18,24,48 hour building. When people refer to syncing they mean you let all your buildings sit without collecting from them until a time most appropriate for you depending on your schedule. It can be difficult if say you have five 12 hour buildings that pay out at five different times so you let them sit until all five are ready to collect, even then wait until a time that you are sure you can come to collect every twelve hours until the day you die. Of course you want the 24 and 48 hour buildings to be on the same schedule so that every 48 hours you are collecting the 48,24 &12 hour buildings all together . The 1,3,6 & 8 hour buildings can be a little more difficult to schedule but the same rules apply.

Hope I haven't confused you but feel free to ask for clarification if needed.

beaux
03-10-2012, 06:25 AM
Think I have it appreciate the help gonna give a try anyway. Thanks