PDA

View Full Version : How to add mafia..is there a preferred way?

colster
03-09-2012, 04:45 AM
Hello everybody, I'm relatively new to the game but wanted to clarify about adding mafia.

Is it better for me to add somebody's code or for them to add mine? Is there a difference? Can you both add eachothers and what effect does that have?

Ghost818
03-09-2012, 04:54 AM
Hello everybody, I'm relatively new to the game but wanted to clarify about adding mafia.

Is it better for me to add somebody's code or for them to add mine? Is there a difference? Can you both add eachothers and what effect does that have?
Hey Colster, welcome to the forum great to see new people joining us. I will answer your questions in order:

It doesnt matter who adds who there is no difference, as long as one of you adds the other one. When the person you are adding accepts then there you go.

Something new people usually wonder is if it matters how strong the person you are adding is or the amount of mafia they have. No, it doesn't matter their strength or numbers don't play a part in your mafia. Your mafia will be outfitted with your own inventory.

Just a little extra food for the soul ;)

EDIT: You can start off by adding me if you like, so you get the hang of it. Codes in the signature.

colster
03-09-2012, 05:55 AM
Hi Ghost. I've been trying to register for a while now but never received a confirmation email so I couldn't post.

That's good to know about adding mafia. I've been playing for a little while off and on but only been really adding the mafia that you get when completing the story line. I want to take things a bit more seriously now though, so have started to do a little farming. Though farming does seem to level you up really quickly which is why I need more strength to stop people attacking me.

I thought I read somewhere that you share the weapons of the people you add, so my understanding was that the people with better weapons are the ones to add as you can bring those into battle. Obviously I was way off the mark there.

Is there any truth though in another rumour? that the members of your mafia with the highest XP level get equipped with the better weapons first and then in decreasing order?

Caleb
03-09-2012, 06:54 AM
Is there any truth though in another rumour? that the members of your mafia with the highest XP level get equipped with the better weapons first and then in decreasing order?

Just think of your mafia as numbers. Each mafia member you add can carry a gun, melee item, explosive, armor, and vehicle. The game automatically uses the best items to equip the mafia. And you can only make use of 5 mafia per level you are at, up to a max of 500 mafia. What the other player who joined your mafia has for stats, experience, or equipment doesn't factor in at all.

Ghost818
03-09-2012, 06:42 PM
What caleb added basically provided the milk for the oreos. The answer to your question is, no that is not true, just like Caleb said, stats, exp, equipment, or level doesnt factor in at all to YOUR stats. Think of adding mafia, like the Oompa Loompas from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. All your mafia looks, acts, thinks, the same. You are the one supplying them with YOUR inventory.

Hope its more clear now.

colster
03-10-2012, 05:38 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. :)